What are your favorite "one hit wonders?"

Good lord, Harry Dresden. Do you actually like songs by performers who are not "one hit wonders?" LOL
back in the 60's and 70's one hit wonders were plentiful........many LP's sucked too....one good song the rest crap....no doubt because bands were coming out of the woodwork....one good song and they could not follow it up so they broke up...only the good ones survived....

Good lord, Harry Dresden. Do you actually like songs by performers who are not "one hit wonders?" LOL
back in the 60's and 70's one hit wonders were plentiful........many LP's sucked too....one good song the rest crap....no doubt because bands were coming out of the woodwork....one good song and they could not follow it up so they broke up...only the good ones survived....
I was just curious. It's nice that you can recall many of your one-hit-wonder favorites. TY for sharing.

in the 60's and 70's one hit wonders were plentiful........many LP's sucked too....one good song the rest crap....no doubt because bands were coming out of the woodwork....
I don't think that ceased to be so in the 1980s and later. I'm pretty sure no modern decade wants for one hit wonders. LOL

I was just curious. It's nice that you can recall many of your one-hit-wonder favorites. TY for sharing.

in the 60's and 70's one hit wonders were plentiful........many LP's sucked too....one good song the rest crap....no doubt because bands were coming out of the woodwork....
I don't think that ceased to be so in the 1980s and later. I'm pretty sure no modern decade wants for one hit wonders. LOL
no doubt,i aint into much music pass the 1980's.....for me rock kinda died somewhere in the later 80's....some of the harder rock bands like Judas Priest,Iron Maiden,Metallica and some others at least kept guitar based hard rock alive.....rock this century...yikes!!....

I don't know if either of these songs made it to "hit" status, but I liked the whole CD...it's good party music.​

Forum List

Back