Can Anyone Identify This Song?

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016

I asked a lot of my friends and nobody knows. Can anyone identify this song? It's fantastic, but apparently not all that popular.

I tried...nothing. You are correct, this is a tough nut to crack. As one of the previous posters noted, this may be an unsigned band.
Sorry...good luck.

I asked a lot of my friends and nobody knows. Can anyone identify this song? It's fantastic, but apparently not all that popular.

It's entirely possible that is an unsigned band and you won't be able to find out what it is. If could be from a demo or home recording that isn't available, or only someone local would know.

I'm thinking you're right, it's certainly looking like an unsigned band.

It's entirely possible that is an unsigned band and you won't be able to find out what it is. If could be from a demo or home recording that isn't available, or only someone local would know.

Maybe you could go to the place that video came from and ask? It could even be that the person who posted it is in the band.

Maybe you could go to the place that video came from and ask? It could even be that the person who posted it is in the band.

I posted a comment yesterday, but he has yet to reply. None of his viewers have replied yet, either, but I'm thinking they probably don't know either.

The song cuts off short for me. Do you have a complete copy? I know someone in music. But if this is a homebrew... We won't know till someone claims it.

The song cuts off short for me. Do you have a complete copy? I know someone in music. But if this is a homebrew... We won't know till someone claims it.
This is all I have, it's the only place I've heard the song. So, yes, all I have is 40 seconds of music from someone's video, as background music.

good lord- he sounds like he's choking on a ham sandwich.
I think everyone should sing while choking on a ham(specifically) sandwich, in that case.

i suppose not everyone has good taste is music.
Taste is different from individual to individual, making "good" merely perspective, rather than objective. Thanks for your input in my thread, though, it's greatly appreciated.

anytime. just ask.

sfzBmMz.png

He replied to my question when I asked it on his next video, which allowed me to find the song rather easily. For those of you who are interested, I have the link here:

Forum List

Back