What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True, and now that permanent homosexual couples are forming, whatever genetics that contribute to that tendency are going to be bred out of the population.

And I think that is a bad thing for the nation, but good for the culture in the long term.

Explain.

Something genetic makes some people hyperactive sexually, and it is about 30% of the population. These people range from philanderers to sexually obsessed people that engage in very risky behavior like unprotected orgies and swinger parties.

Most of these people are heterosexual, and almost all the rest are bisexual. The bisexuals drift in their behavior from preferring one sex or the other depending on what partners they find most compelling. A very small percentage develop an exclusive preference for the same sex and is only about 2% of the population.

These people, in my experience, seem to be very adventurous, risk taking, violent people.

In the past social norms compelled them to marry and have kids, but gay marriage will let the air out of that whole thing, though a few do the demographic duty. Most of them see no obligation to sacrifice for children as everything is about them, their sensual obsessions and standard of living.

Without the old Christian culture pushing everyone to have kids, their numbers will fall.

It will be a demographic suicide.

This is one of the most bizarre and ignorant rants I've read in a long time. Where does shit like this come from? Who makes it up and why would people believe it?

Seriously, you need to see a therapist.

What are your attitudes towards left-handed people?

I hate every god damned one of them and they should have their left hands chopped off so that they will have to learn how to use their proper hand like God meant them too, you stupid bitch.

/s

Is that what you were looking for?

roflmao

Yet another phony "christian" who believes in sharia law.

Realize, that you support transporting millions of muslims into our lands. Sharia law is what we will get by your hand.

Have fun convincing Muslims to be leftist!

Last edited:
I voted "civil unions." Redefining the word "marriage" for a special interest group isn't fair to normal, mainstream Americans.

My feelings towards homosexuality? I think it's a disorder. Possibly mental but more likely spiritual (or some of both). I think the act is abnormal. I don't hate homosexuals and don't want to see anyone cause them unnecessary pain or discomfort. As long as they mind their own business then I'll mind mine. I don't like the aggressive, in-your-face activists who want to force the world to see their strange sex-life as perfectly normal and acceptable when it isn't.

I hate every god damned one of them and they should have their left hands chopped off so that they will have to learn how to use their proper hand like God meant them too, you stupid bitch.

/s

Is that what you were looking for?

roflmao

Yet another phony "christian" who believes in sharia law.

Realize, that you support transporting millions of millions into our lands. Sharia law is what we will get by your hand.

Have fun convincing Muslims to be leftist!

Lying about me does nothing to further your agenda.

I think guys like feeling cock up their asses. Some probably have been
(best) friends with the guy for years and want to spend the rest of their life's with them. I don't have anything against them and in fact support them having full rights.

Last edited:
I voted "civil unions." Redefining the word "marriage" for a special interest group isn't fair to normal, mainstream Americans.

My feelings towards homosexuality? I think it's a disorder. Possibly mental but more likely spiritual (or some of both). I think the act is abnormal. I don't hate homosexuals and don't want to see anyone cause them unnecessary pain or discomfort. As long as they mind their own business then I'll mind mine. I don't like the aggressive, in-your-face activists who want to force the world to see their strange sex-life as perfectly normal and acceptable when it isn't.

You people are freaks.

Sometimes funny but always freaks.

And never ever Christians. Never.

You people are freaks.

I gave an honest answer to an honest question. Never heard of a Christian (Bible-based Christian) that accepts homosexuality as a good thing. The Bible calls for repentance. I do hope you turn from your sinful ways and turn towards righteousness and normalcy.

You people are freaks.

I gave an honest answer to an honest question. Never heard of a Christian (Bible-based Christian) that accepts homosexuality as a good thing. The Bible calls for repentance. I do hope you turn from your sinful ways and turn towards righteousness and normalcy.

Differences in humans are good, I doubt anyone can "convert" another to a sexual orientation.

These people aim to control population through making us all homosexuals.

The very thought of it is pretty sickening. I just shake my head in bewilderment. Why would a man choose another man when there are so many beautiful, feminine, attractive women in the world. I can only conclude that there was some childhood trauma or fear of women or just a screw loose somewhere. I mean ... they can do whatever they want just don't expect normal people to view it as normal when it isn't.

You people are freaks.

Differences in humans are good, I doubt anyone can "convert" another to a sexual orientation.

It has happened. There are folks who have recovered from homosexuality and were happy they did.

Forum List

Back