What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't hate them or think that they should be ridiculed for their way of being, but I do not condone their way of being either.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
Tolerance is not the same as acceptance.

In a free society, I would hope we can all tolerate anyone who doesn't Hurt Other People or Steal Their Stuff.
To me, if a person can't stand to have something in their face, finding somewhere else to be is pretty much the only thing that they can do.

No Holly, it is not the only thing they can do, and our prisons have a lot of people that take that option instead of removing themselves.

I don't hate them or think that they should be ridiculed for their way of being, but I do not condone their way of being either.

Holly

In a free society, I would hope we can all tolerate anyone who doesn't Hurt Other People or Steal Their Stuff.

So you cant tolerate libtards and their fascist leadership?

Lol, neither can I.

I tolerate their right to have their own opinions - but not their policies and actions which harm other people and take their stuff.

Homosexuality is a benign and random abnormality that occurs with regularity. It is an abnormality because it advances no cause of humanity. Like a woman who might be born with a deformed uterus. There's nothing wrong with her aside from that abnormality. She will never have children and of course, if a deformed uterus were normal, there would be precious few in succeeding generations.

Homosexuality can neither help nor hurt any society in which it exists. When this abnormality is considered a normal state of being, like anyone else, it becomes toxic to the culture in which it exists. Once this aberration is considered normal, all other aberrations are considered normal. Normalizing homosexuality is actually worse than being homosexual.

No culture or civilization has survived the normalization of homosexuality. Many have done so, starting with Babylonians. As each culture collapsed and was overrun in turn, the normalization of homosexuality and recognition of same sex marriage has never survived and been passed on as a value to any other conquering horde. That puts recognition of the value of homosexuality on the definite wrong side of history.

The normalization of homosexuality is not a cause of societal collapse, it is a symptom of a society that is already terminally ill. By the time we get to normalizing homosexualty and accepting of same sex relationships the sick society has already accepted all kinds of destructive ideals. The idea of a mother and father to children has been dismissed as necessary. The concept of marriage is in decline or gone. The society has been hypersexualized with concentration on the oversexualization of children. Religion is dismissed, the culture is drifting toward the domination of emotions with a rise in violence replacing kindness. Not only to feel good, but to feel anything. The acceptance of homosexuality is concomitant with the deification of self.

Ideally homosexuality would be respected in its context, which is a perverted behavior that really can't hurt you. It should NOT be imposed on others who do not want to participate in someone else's perversion.

Is your theoretical woman allowed to legally marry?

Is your theoretical woman allowed to adopt?

Is your theoretical woman allowed to serve in the armed forces?

Is your theoretical woman protected from being fired due to her 'deformed uterus'?

Well, she's still a woman. She's not pretending to be something other than a woman. She's not pretending to be a husband, or a father. She can legally marry a husband, and can adopt. A deformed uterus is an abnormality, but she is capable of behaving normally when gays at least claim they are not capable of behaving normally. Can she join the armed forces? Why not? But should the military have to pretend she can march farther than she really can or carry heavy loads when she clearly cannot. Gays have never been fired because they are gay and I've known gays and lesbians for well over 60 years. What they have been fired for is flaming. They've been fired for making a coworker's life miserable, harassment, embarrassment. They get fired when they start enforcing their behavior and they should be fired.

Homosexuality is a benign and random abnormality that occurs with regularity. It is an abnormality because it advances no cause of humanity. Like a woman who might be born with a deformed uterus. There's nothing wrong with her aside from that abnormality. She will never have children and of course, if a deformed uterus were normal, there would be precious few in succeeding generations.

Homosexuality can neither help nor hurt any society in which it exists. When this abnormality is considered a normal state of being, like anyone else, it becomes toxic to the culture in which it exists. Once this aberration is considered normal, all other aberrations are considered normal. Normalizing homosexuality is actually worse than being homosexual.

No culture or civilization has survived the normalization of homosexuality. Many have done so, starting with Babylonians. As each culture collapsed and was overrun in turn, the normalization of homosexuality and recognition of same sex marriage has never survived and been passed on as a value to any other conquering horde. That puts recognition of the value of homosexuality on the definite wrong side of history.

The normalization of homosexuality is not a cause of societal collapse, it is a symptom of a society that is already terminally ill. By the time we get to normalizing homosexualty and accepting of same sex relationships the sick society has already accepted all kinds of destructive ideals. The idea of a mother and father to children has been dismissed as necessary. The concept of marriage is in decline or gone. The society has been hypersexualized with concentration on the oversexualization of children. Religion is dismissed, the culture is drifting toward the domination of emotions with a rise in violence replacing kindness. Not only to feel good, but to feel anything. The acceptance of homosexuality is concomitant with the deification of self.

Ideally homosexuality would be respected in its context, which is a perverted behavior that really can't hurt you. It should NOT be imposed on others who do not want to participate in someone else's perversion.

Is your theoretical woman protected from being fired due to her 'deformed uterus'?

Well, she's still a woman. She's not pretending to be something other than a woman. She's not pretending to be a husband, or a father. She can legally marry a husband, and can adopt. A deformed uterus is an abnormality, but she is capable of behaving normally when gays at least claim they are not capable of behaving normally. Can she join the armed forces? Why not? But should the military have to pretend she can march farther than she really can or carry heavy loads when she clearly cannot. Gays have never been fired because they are gay and I've known gays and lesbians for well over 60 years. What they have been fired for is flaming. They've been fired for making a coworker's life miserable, harassment, embarrassment. They get fired when they start enforcing their behavior and they should be fired.

Are you saying Lesbians are pretending to not be women? :lmao:

To me, if a person can't stand to have something in their face, finding somewhere else to be is pretty much the only thing that they can do.
No Holly, it is not the only thing they can do, and our prisons have a lot of people that take that option instead of removing themselves.
True, but prison is for those who cross the line lawfully and since there is no law against homosexuality, people of the preference just have the Lord to face.

Holly

Last edited:
I disagree. There is a role for everyone to further the future of a society. Not everyone has to have children.

I can't remember where I read this, but the concept was that childless people are often freer to take risks than people who are responsible for raising children. Such risks may be in the arts, exploration, public dissent....

Note that, during the Dark Ages, western knowledge was preserved by childless Monks...

True, and now that permanent homosexual couples are forming, whatever genetics that contribute to that tendency are going to be bred out of the population.

And I think that is a bad thing for the nation, but good for the culture in the long term.

Explain.

Something genetic makes some people hyperactive sexually, and it is about 30% of the population. These people range from philanderers to sexually obsessed people that engage in very risky behavior like unprotected orgies and swinger parties.

Most of these people are heterosexual, and almost all the rest are bisexual. The bisexuals drift in their behavior from preferring one sex or the other depending on what partners they find most compelling. A very small percentage develop an exclusive preference for the same sex and is only about 2% of the population.

These people, in my experience, seem to be very adventurous, risk taking, violent people.

In the past social norms compelled them to marry and have kids, but gay marriage will let the air out of that whole thing, though a few do the demographic duty. Most of them see no obligation to sacrifice for children as everything is about them, their sensual obsessions and standard of living.

Without the old Christian culture pushing everyone to have kids, their numbers will fall.

It will be a demographic suicide.

True, but prison is for those who cross the line lawfully and since there is no law against homosexuality, people of the preference just have the Lord to face.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

As Christians are driven more and more underground, thee types will have much more success at evading the law.

It really isn't that hard to do.

They are pretending to be natural normal women.

Hey, what is a woman who is in love with a man who has changed his sex to female?

IS she still heterosexual or is she now a lesbian?

For most of my years, gays wanted to be left alone to live their lives according to however they found peace and happiness. Don't try to make them be something they are not. I can agree with that.

What I cannot agree with is gays now so unwilling to leave others alone and live their lives according to however they find peace and happiness. To make others be something they are not. I cannot agree with that.

Freedom FROM gays and lesbians is at least as important as the freedom gays and lesbians want for themselves. It is something that should be fought for, as hard as any fight could be.

Voted for civil unions. I have nothing against gays personally however I have some very strong reservations when it comes to our public accommodation laws, and as they apply to gays. As a baker or a caterer, I should not be forced to chose between my job, and my faith. No one should ever be forced to cater a gay wedding, or bake a gay cake if their faith does not allow it. I personally want nothing to do with any type of gay culture in any part of my life. It is my right to be allowed to continue practicing my faith.

Hey, what is a woman who is in love with a man who has changed his sex to female?

We are....but it sure seems like some men are terrified that some women don't need them. We really don't need you, you know. :D

I wonder, what are your attitudes about gays. How many dicks did you suck while you were in prison? Convict.

As for me, it is a poor lifestyle choice. Nonetheless, they are people and deserve to be treated as such when it comes to interpersonal situations. When it comes to the political issues like gay marriage, my attitude doesn't change, but I can still disagree with them without being homophobic, hate, personal or generalized attacks.

Not a choice. Educate yourself.

We are....but it sure seems like some men are terrified that some women don't need them. We really don't need you, you know. :D

Lol, at the moment the natural value of men is at an ebb in the cycle of civilization and chaos.

When chaos rears its ugly head again our value will shoot back to the top, don't you worry your dear heart.

I wonder, what are your attitudes about gays. How many dicks did you suck while you were in prison? Convict.

As for me, it is a poor lifestyle choice. Nonetheless, they are people and deserve to be treated as such when it comes to interpersonal situations. When it comes to the political issues like gay marriage, my attitude doesn't change, but I can still disagree with them without being homophobic, hate, personal or generalized attacks.

Prove it.

IF it isn't choice then why are the vast majority of people who engage in same sex bisexual and not homosexual? Why do so many homosexuals pretend to be and try to emulate the opposite sex to draw other homosexuals from butch dykes to effeminate gays?

Then we will build a new society as you secularists slaughter each other and have such low birth rates that you put yourselves into extinction. You guys cant function without honest people around you, though you would like to think otherwise.

This is why, though h atheist communists took 100%of all power in he Soviet Union, with no opponent left in any even remotest corner, within 90 years they were overturned and the church triumphant over them. And it want the limpristic phony Christians that regained control. It was the old hoarey version Russian Orthodox church that stayed true to its beliefs tat returned to power.

So even if you were right, which you wont be, but even if you were, it wouldnt last long, and the church will return triumphant once again and truly dance on you grave.

Back to equating black to queers, lol, and he bros just love that shit, lol. /s

So it is your contention that racism has been defeated and no longer exists? Lo, you liars on the left never seem to be able to get your story straight; was racism driven into extinction or does it still thrive? I guess that depends on the point you are trying to make.

I don't hate, dumbass, I just have nothing but contempt for PC Nazis like you. I have no hat for you than have for the cockroach that crawls from under my stove. I crush it and move on.

Haters are haters JimCrowie and our society no longer tolerates them

It is YOU who is the outcast....not the Gays

I am not an outcast by anyone I give a fuck about, dumbass.

But within 90 years you and your fellow queer cock suckers will be forgotten and no one will even bother to discuss you and your anti-Christian hatred.

You will join the other Nazis and communists in the trash pile of human history and the church will triumph.

Why "90 years"?

Homosexuality has been around as long as mammals and two sexes have. There is no reason to think that its going away.

OTOH, all the signs say you and your fellow anti-Christian Nazis are an endangered species and will soon be extinct.

Good riddance.

My attitude is they are what they are. It's not about what they should be allowed to do. It's a free country so they can and should do whatever they want.

But I don't for one second buy into the "equality" argument. Gays are not equal to heteros. The two sets of unions are completely different. There was never any reason to change the generally accepted definition of marriage as a man and woman to include something else. A civil union with the same rights would have been just fine because it is in fact something different. The only reason to change marriage to include gays is to try and pretend it's the same thing. It's not. That's a fact.

However, it is what it is and marriage is in fact changing to include unions other than one man/one woman. But that will not change the fact that coming out of the closet will always be met with disappointment for one's family members - mainly parents. It will always take one man and one woman to propagate and normal hetero guys will always find two men kissing disgusting. That is human nature and it won't change with the definition of marriage.

My answer always seems to piss people off. But it is the truth.

No, it is not "THE truth".

Its YOUR truth.

They are abnormal. It's probably not their fault. What they do in the privacy of their own home is none of my business. But what they do in public is so no more gay day parades. No jacking each other off with your feet while having lunch in a restaurant then accusing the waitress of being homophobic when she kicks you out.

Some day scientist will find the gay gene. At first we can use it to discriminate which fetus's to abort, for those who believe in abortion. Ultimately we'll be able to cure them if their genetic defect, and there will be no more homosexuals to deal with.

Prove it.

IF it isn't choice then why are the vast majority of people who engage in same sex bisexual and not homosexual? Why do so many homosexuals pretend to be and try to emulate the opposite sex to draw other homosexuals from butch dykes to effeminate gays?
So...when did you make that conscious choice to be hetero?

They are abnormal. It's probably not their fault. What they do in the privacy of their own home is none of my business. But what they do in public is so no more gay day parades. No jacking each other off with your feet while having lunch in a restaurant then accusing the waitress of being homophobic when she kicks you out.

Some day scientist will find the gay gene. At first we can use it to discriminate which fetus's to abort, for those who believe in abortion. Ultimately we'll be able to cure them if their genetic defect, and there will be no more homosexuals to deal with.

I doubt it is a single gene, but a peculiar combination of genes that sets a person as tending to one or more types of preferences, and those preferences evolve and change over their life times. A great many people are bisexual but live under the fiction that they are set in stone homosexuals.

That is just bullshit, as very few of the experimenting bisexuals are static over the course of their life times.

Forum List

Back