What are you listening to?

(Alvin & Chipmunks strange remake)

This on Saturday I go on latest record shopping adventure and they know in various record shops now of my interest in Arabic music this in Arabic Traditional Folk Music and so they say to me they have some records they think I like, which I like of course but one record the below from Morocco.

I not post that many things of Arabic Traditional Folk Music in this thread this because difficult to find on YouTube to post video or whatever but I find that someone has uploaded several tracks from this record on YouTube so I this able then to post the below.

Compagnies Musicales Du Tafilalet "Ya Rijal L'bled" from the album "The Call Of The Oases" released in 2004 on Institut Du Monde Arabe Records.

upload_2019-1-7_1-25-50.png

upload_2019-1-7_1-26-11.png

This on Saturday I go on latest record shopping adventure and they know in various record shops now of my interest in Arabic music this in Arabic Traditional Folk Music and so they say to me they have some records they think I like, which I like of course but one record the below from Morocco.

I not post that many things of Arabic Traditional Folk Music in this thread this because difficult to find on YouTube to post video or whatever but I find that someone has uploaded several tracks from this record on YouTube so I this able then to post the below.

Compagnies Musicales Du Tafilalet "Ya Rijal L'bled" from the album "The Call Of The Oases" released in 2004 on Institut Du Monde Arabe Records.

View attachment 238761

View attachment 238762

Coyote and Meister AWOL without MY permission from this thread :eusa_naughty: :1peleas:

And now the order to get buttocks in this thread again and this IS an order ALL resistence is futile :smoke: :badgrin:

View attachment 238761

View attachment 238762

Coyote and Meister AWOL without MY permission from this thread :eusa_naughty: :1peleas:

And now the order to get buttocks in this thread again and this IS an order ALL resistence is futile :smoke: :badgrin:

View attachment 238761

View attachment 238762

View attachment 238761

View attachment 238762

Dayum, Oosie gets results. Looky thar :eek:

I like this version of the Turkish love-lament song Bir Demet Yasemen (A sprig of Jasmine) by Eylem Aktaş. Suitably restrained, mournful yet cool.

View attachment 238761

View attachment 238762

Gene Vincent and His Blue Caps "Say Mama" released on 7" in 1958 on Capitol Records the B Side is "Be Bop Boogie Boy" Also I add it is NOT Gene Vincent and THE Blue Caps it is Gene Vincent and HIS Blue Caps the below video say THE when no THE and it is HIS.

There is something wrong with peoples who do NOT like Gene Vincent, those peoples should be airdropped into The Congo jungle and forced to drink their own urine and eat red ants :smoke:

View attachment 238761

View attachment 238762

I like this version of the Turkish love-lament song Bir Demet Yasemen (A sprig of Jasmine) by Eylem Aktaş. Suitably restrained, mournful yet cool.

^^^^ Very beautiful and excellent.

View attachment 238761

View attachment 238762

Gene Vincent and His Blue Caps "Say Mama" released on 7" in 1958 on Capitol Records the B Side is "Be Bop Boogie Boy" Also I add it is NOT Gene Vincent and THE Blue Caps it is Gene Vincent and HIS Blue Caps the below video say THE when no THE and it is HIS.

There is something wrong with peoples who do NOT like Gene Vincent, those peoples should be airdropped into The Congo jungle and forced to drink their own urine and eat red ants :smoke:

Syd Barrett "Late Night" from the album "The Madcap Laughs" released in 1970 on Harvest Records.

View attachment 238761

View attachment 238762

^^^^ Very beautiful and excellent.

Speaking of cool ---- the late Dan Hicks, "Where's the Money"

I once had my picture taken with Dan just to prove we are not the same person....

View attachment 238761

View attachment 238762

Syd Barrett "Late Night" from the album "The Madcap Laughs" released in 1970 on Harvest Records.

Vashti Bunyan "Rose Hip November" from the album "Just Another Diamond Day" released in 1970 on Philips Records. Robin Williamson from the magnificent The Incredible String Band he play the whistle and the Celtic harp on this track Coyote I think you will like Vashti Bunyan so listen to this.

Forum List

Back