You're grateful for:

• Total voters

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
What are you 'grateful' for?

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Including to 50 out of the 239 innocent hostages, among them some Americans, expected to be released from the animalistic Gaza cruel-palestine regime Hamas-butchers.. The same racist Arab-Islamists who use children and hospitals as they are the only side happy to cause their civilians to die for propaganda.

Some of the Oct 7, 2023 atrocities:
The thousands of "Palestinian" Arab Muslim barbarian (Hamas/PIJ, PFLP & ordinary Gazans) nightmare onslaught on southern Israel - under Allah Akbar cries: massacring youth at a festival, torching families alive at their homes, suffocating shelters with people in them, mass torture, mass rape - some even post mortem - all while laughing, slaughtering children in front of their parents - parents in front of their children, beheading babies, dismembering bodies, kidnapping kids, men women into Gaza while parading them to cheers of other racist Arab masses. It led to operation Swords of Iron.

Last edited:
The Gator household has much to be thankful for.

All 3 on your list for sure, things have never been better financially and our health is in dang good shape for someone pushing 60.

Both our kids turned out to be amazing adults and we are thankful for that.

I am thankful I don't need a special day to be thankful.

One does not need it, but it is good to have. Not unlike celebrating birthdays. I do not need a special day to celebrate my wife, yet I still do so an extra amount on her birthday.

The Gator household has much to be thankful for.

All 3 on your list for sure, things have never been better financially and our health is in dang good shape for someone pushing 60.

Both our kids turned out to be amazing adults and we are thankful for that.
I'm so happy for you.

One does not need it, but it is good to have. Not unlike celebrating birthdays. I do not need a special day to celebrate my wife, yet I still do so an extra amount on her birthday.
I'm sure it's mutual between you and her. That is so sweet.

I still see the faces and hear the voices in my dreams of the medics who saved my life many moons ago, and am grateful to be alive ~S~

On the other hand, dedicating a day is beautiful. Nevertheless.
1700747441619.png

Forum List

Back