Palestinian rockets. Are they the reason for what is happening now in Gaza??

oh sure.. peace at the price of giving up MORE land up to and including the second holiest site for islamic faith.. sure, dude.. what a fucking bargain!

the Arabs held control over Jerusalem before and they sucked. and so what that is a holy site to the Muslims? it is for Jews and Christians too. The Jews keep it open for everyone...when those everyones are not strapping bombs onto their children.

Originally posted by DevNell
HAMAS are a bunch of murdering thugs. they had other options...PEACE!

Peace without justice is the peace of the slave...

Peace decoupled from justice is the peace "chosen" by those whose necks are under their master's boot and have no other option but to submit to his will, without a semblance of human dignity.

the Arabs held control over Jerusalem before and they sucked. and so what that is a holy site to the Muslims? it is for Jews and Christians too. The Jews keep it open for everyone...when those everyones are not strapping bombs onto their children.

indeed they did.. which SHOULD make a case for validating their ire if you had any desire for justice. After all, you can validate a right of return based on some 6k year old burning bush myth but a 60 year old pre-israel fact? bah.. it's just not jewish enough to count!

So what, indeed. the jews don't keep temple mount open for anyone. In fact, if they had their druthers we'd see the second most holy sight for muslims be torn down for the sake of some archaic fucking temple of solomon. But hey, FUCK EM, right? Who are THEY to have a holy sight on a location promised to jews by a burning bush? Your hangup about strapping bombs means little given the child casualties that you are quick to applaud.. thank god little jewish kids are more valuable than muslim kids, eh? Kinda like how it's a good think muslims and their holy sights are just a minor nuisance when zionists have their eyes set on land, right?

Last edited:
José;966954 said:
Peace without justice is the peace of the slave...

Peace decoupled from justice is the peace "chosen" by those whose necks are under their master's boot and have no other option but to submit to his will, without a semblance of human dignity.

WTF is justice you boob? All the Palestinians have to do is start acting like civilized human beings and make a real peace with their neighbor. Cut the crap. HAMAS are a bunch of murdering thugs. It is because of their leadership that the Palestinian people have no peace.

indeed they did.. which SHOULD make a case for validating their ire if you had any desire for justice. After all, you can validate a right of return based on some 6k year old burning bush myth but a 60 year old pre-israel fact? bah.. it's just not jewish enough to count!

So what, indeed. the jews don't keep temple mount open for anyone. In fact, if they had their druthers we'd see the second most holy sight for muslims be torn down for the sake of some archaic fucking temple of solomon. But hey, FUCK EM, right? Who are THEY to have a holy sight on a location promised to jews by a burning bush? Your hangup about strapping bombs means little given the child casualties that you are quick to applaud.. thank god little jewish kids are more valuable than muslim kids, eh? Kinda like how it's a good think muslims and their holy sights are just a minor nuisance when zionists have their eyes set on land, right?

The Palestinian right of return argument is a red herring. Let them return...to the new homeland. The Jews have not returned to all their old homelands. Compromise.

Palestinians suffer and that is not in doubt. They live an existence that is mostly self caused. Cause and effect.

Whenever you start with the justice crap and the ideological bs I know you have run out of an argument to justify what HAMAS has brought down on the heads of the Palestinians.

Under Israeli rule Christians, Jews and the Muslims have access to the holy sites.

The Palestinian right of return argument is a red herring. Let them return...to the new homeland. The Jews have not returned to all their old homelands. Compromise.
Palestinians suffer and that is not in doubt. They live an existence that is mostly self caused. Cause and effect.
Whenever you start with the justice crap and the ideological bs I know you have run out of an argument to justify what HAMAS has brought down on the heads of the Palestinians.
Under Israeli rule Christians, Jews and the Muslims have access to the holy sites.

the same SHOULD be said about the JEWISH right of return.. but, hey.. thats kosher enough to count, right buddy? Moving in regardless of the opinons of those living on the land already is not a compromise. If I come to your house and comandeer your fucking garage and bathroom you are not going to ask me about a fucking compromise.

self caused, my ass. Again, you don't know of any other population that would roll over for the sake of some archaic fucking mythology. American natives didn't roll over and neither are Palis. Now, if YOU can rationalize the jewish version of burning bush manifest destiny then that is YOUR problem. Hopefully, your kind are seen in the same light as out American travesty.

Indeed, you you downplay JUSTICE when it chaffes your racist motives? go figure.

and no, under israeli rule JEWS have a fucking premium on holy sights or you wouldn't have to find yourself trying so hard to invalidate the location of temple mount. At the end of the day, you are no better than the monument destroying taliban who would raze temple mount for your favorite new master race.

the same SHOULD be said about the JEWISH right of return.. but, hey.. thats kosher enough to count, right buddy? Moving in regardless of the opinons of those living on the land already is not a compromise. If I come to your house and comandeer your fucking garage and bathroom you are not going to ask me about a fucking compromise.

self caused, my ass. Again, you don't know of any other population that would roll over for the sake of some archaic fucking mythology. American natives didn't roll over and neither are Palis. Now, if YOU can rationalize the jewish version of burning bush manifest destiny then that is YOUR problem. Hopefully, your kind are seen in the same light as out American travesty.

Indeed, you you downplay JUSTICE when it chaffes your racist motives? go figure.

and no, under israeli rule JEWS have a fucking premium on holy sights or you wouldn't have to find yourself trying so hard to invalidate the location of temple mount. At the end of the day, you are no better than the monument destroying taliban who would raze temple mount for your favorite new master race.

The Jewish right of return is not aimed at displacing anyone. The state of Israel exists and that is where they get to return too.

Fuk, they even gave back land to the Arabs...land won in battle.

stop being disingenuous all the time. you sound like a bigger asshole than Bill O'Reilly

The Jewish right of return is not aimed at displacing anyone. The state of Israel exists and that is where they get to return too.

Fuk, they even gave back land to the Arabs...land won in battle.

stop being disingenuous all the time. you sound like a bigger asshole than Bill O'Reilly

the FUCK it isn't. It's very purpose is to MAINTAIN A JEWISH MAJORITY IN ISRAEL. Heaven fucking forbid an ACTUAL western nation play that same card in order to mqaintain caucasian dominance over the US.. THEN we'd be talking about how racist such a policy is.

Your one way excuses for support of israel, right or wrong, is beyond transparent.

and, land given back sure the FUCK isn't waht they had in 1935, is it? Name ANY other population that you think would roll over and give in like you expect dirty muslims to do.

please, give me another lecture about being disingenuous, dude.. Hell, you ONLY just invalidated a pali right of return while favoring a jewish one regardless of which population actually had a legitimate claim to the fucking land WITHIN THE LAST COUPLE OF FUCKING CENTURIES.

the FUCK it isn't. It's very purpose is to MAINTAIN A JEWISH MAJORITY IN ISRAEL. Heaven fucking forbid an ACTUAL western nation play that same card in order to mqaintain[sic] caucasian[sic] dominance over the US.. THEN we'd be talking about how racist such a policy is.

Nothing racist about it. Western nations have similar policies that amount to keeping France French, Or Great Britain British.

Israel is unique in some ways, but one way it is not is that it is democratic.

A two state solution....

and you saying the right of return is racist means you are calling the Palestinians racists?

Your one way excuses for support of israel[sic], right or wrong, is beyond transparent.
nope. Israel is often wrong even when IT IS IN the right.

and, land given back sure the FUCK isn't waht[sic] they had in 1935, is it? Name ANY other population that you think would roll over and give in like you expect dirty muslims[sic] to do.
Muslims? who said anything about Muslims? They have no hold on the land. I thought we were talking about Palestinian Arabs and Jews? Oh dear, you give too much away when you open that mouth full of shit you own.

please, give me another lecture about being disingenuous, dude.. Hell, you ONLY just invalidated a pali[sic] right of return while favoring a jewish[sic] one regardless of which population actually had a legitimate claim to the fucking land WITHIN THE LAST COUPLE OF FUCKING CENTURIES.
International law. The state of Israel exists. We are not living in the past. Move on or be left behind.

and btw, what are you a trust fund baby?

Nothing racist about it. Western nations have similar policies that amount to keeping France French, Or Great Britain British.

yea dude. we see all kinds of British stories lately about how England maintains a white christian grasp on the fucking immigrant populations, dont we? Indeed, nothing says AMERICAN quite like our open quota of imported white people we use to keep this nation white.. suuuuuure, dude. sure.

see what kind of holy bullshit you have to assume in order to facilitate the racism of your new master race?

oh YES! of COURSE jews and israel are SINGULARLY UNIQUE! :lol:

sure, dude.. democratic as long as their is a JEWISH MAJORITY, hence the JEWISH right of return, eh? Gosh, nothing says DEMOCRACY quite like stacking the fucking outcome!

A two state solution....
and you saying the right of return is racist means you are calling the Palestinians racists?

oh gosh.. looly there.. a zionist making every effort to deflect at a msulim any and all criticism of a jew. gosh, THATS SO FUCKING RARE!

:lol:

Under a SINGLE STATE SOLUTION there is no need for a right of return for either ethnic groups. You see, actual DEMOCRACY is not about trying to stack the outcome in your favor with racist state policies. If israel were actually a democracy then the ethnicity of the voters, and the policies thereof, would not require your jewish litmus test.

im sure that would make a great bumper sticker but... zionist mantras just don't impress me.

Muslims? who said anything about Muslims? They have no hold on the land. I thought we were talking about Palestinian Arabs and Jews? Oh dear, you give too much away when you open that mouth full of shit you own.

uh, you are not familiar with the religion of the Palis and the faith that supports that pesky fucking temple mount? gosh, way to keep up, dude. And what, praytell, do you assume I gave up? Go ahead, zionist.. play your last card and call me a joooo hating antisemite.. you KNOW you wanna...

International law. The state of Israel exists. We are not living in the past. Move on or be left behind.

oh yea.. of COURSE you don't live in the past... Now that you have your fucking burning bush Realty anchor down. That is, of coure, until your kind need to give an excuse for demonlishing temple mount.. THEN, all of a sudden
we get to hear about 6 thousand years of jewish history.. everyone else be damned.

Why, is this some info AIPAC is asking for before trying to pounce on anyone who says no to a jew?

Very well said Jose!!

Agreed....and we will have peace with the muslim world once we catch every last mother fucker who had any slight ties to those filthy dogs responsible for 9/11 and blow them off the face of the planet and send them to the hell they belong in.

yea dude. we see all kinds of British stories lately about how England maintains a white christian grasp on the fucking immigrant populations, dont we? Indeed, nothing says AMERICAN quite like our open quota of imported white people we use to keep this nation white.. suuuuuure, dude. sure.

see what kind of holy bullshit you have to assume in order to facilitate the racism of your new master race?

oh YES! of COURSE jews and israel are SINGULARLY UNIQUE! :lol:

sure, dude.. democratic as long as their is a JEWISH MAJORITY, hence the JEWISH right of return, eh? Gosh, nothing says DEMOCRACY quite like stacking the fucking outcome!

A two state solution....

oh gosh.. looly there.. a zionist making every effort to deflect at a msulim any and all criticism of a jew. gosh, THATS SO FUCKING RARE!

Under a SINGLE STATE SOLUTION there is no need for a right of return for either ethnic groups. You see, actual DEMOCRACY is not about trying to stack the outcome in your favor with racist state policies. If israel were actually a democracy then the ethnicity of the voters, and the policies thereof, would not require your jewish litmus test.

im sure that would make a great bumper sticker but... zionist mantras just don't impress me.

uh, you are not familiar with the religion of the Palis and the faith that supports that pesky fucking temple mount? gosh, way to keep up, dude. And what, praytell, do you assume I gave up? Go ahead, zionist.. play your last card and call me a joooo hating antisemite.. you KNOW you wanna...

oh yea.. of COURSE you don't live in the past... Now that you have your fucking burning bush Realty anchor down. That is, of coure, until your kind need to give an excuse for demonlishing temple mount.. THEN, all of a sudden
we get to hear about 6 thousand years of jewish history.. everyone else be damned.

Why, is this some info AIPAC is asking for before trying to pounce on anyone who says no to a jew?

no rational person is asking or demanding a single state solution.

so STFU you dope.

shogun1.png

Agreed....and we will have peace with the muslim world once we catch every last mother fucker who had any slight ties to those filthy dogs responsible for 9/11 and blow them off the face of the planet and send them to the hell they belong in.
I agree!!

Mossad, Israel, and some traitors in the U.S. government need to be brought to justice for 9/11

of course not.. HEAVEN FUCKING FORBID we hear about how justice and equality and DEMOCRACY are antisemetic notions that just want to see dead jews. But, hey.. post another caretoon after I've kicked the shit out of your rebuttals, dude. Like I said.. feel free to play your last card and dole out a Scarlet A.. Lord fucking knows THAT reflex isn't about as predictable as the standard m.o. of a zionist enabler.

of course not.. HEAVEN FUCKING FORBID we hear about how justice and equality and DEMOCRACY are antisemetic notions that just want to see dead jews. But, hey.. post another caretoon after I've kicked the shit out of your rebuttals, dude. Like I said.. feel free to play your last card and dole out a Scarlet A.. Lord fucking knows THAT reflex isn't about as predictable as the standard m.o. of a zionist enabler.

all you want is the destruction of Israel and that will never happen!

no rational person is asking or demanding a single state solution.

so STFU you dope.

Thankfully, YOUR opinon of what amounts to rational (palis rolling over and giving up holy sites, jewish state premiums and a greater value of dead jews than dead muslims) means two things: jack and shit.

A Single-State Solution For Israel?

srael's situation is "close to hopeless," writes a prominent American Jewish historian, who, with others, now believes the only solution to permanent bloodshed is to form a single nation of Israelis and Palestinians.
A Single-State Solution For Israel?

Palestinians lose faith in two-state solution
Study group calls for new form of resistance to Israeli occupation with goal of single, bi-national state
A group of prominent Palestinian figures has proposed a radical change in strategy to demand a single, bi-national state if the current round of Middle East peace talks fails.
Palestinians lose faith in two-state solution | World news | guardian.co.uk

U.K.'s boycotters of Israel support a single-state solution
By Assaf Uni, Haaretz Correspondent

Britain's University and College Union's decision to promote a boycott against Israel two weeks ago did not just materialize out of thin air. In recent years, the U.K. has seen a multitude of organizations devoted to protesting Israel's occupation of the territories, who organized a mass rally last weekend in the center of London attracted thousands of participants.

One of these groups, Jews for Boycotting Israeli Goods, opened a stand at the rally, calling for protesters to disrupt Israel's soccer match against England scheduled for Wembley Stadium on September 8. Next week, pro-Palestinian activists plan to call for a boycott against Israeli produce at a conference held by UNISON, Britain's biggest trade union.
U.K.'s boycotters of Israel support a single-state solution - Haaretz - Israel News

A two-state or one-state solution?
Judea Pearl says a single state in the region is unacceptable, as Israeli Jews see it as a threat to their security. George E. Bisharat replies that one multiethnic, secular state provides a better shot at a durable peace between Israelis and Palestinians.
A two-state or one-state solution? - Los Angeles Times

Forgive me, Judea, for this long post. I believe that a single democratic, secular and multicultural state in Israel and Palestine would best actualize the rights of Palestinian Arabs and Israeli Jews. I will share my reasons over several days. But my main concern now is to critique your call for "two states for two peoples" in some depth.
A two-state or one-state solution? - Los Angeles Times

Support for 2-State Plan Erodes
JERUSALEM — Even among the most moderate Palestinians, the credo of a negotiated two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is beginning to erode.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/04/world/middleeast/04state.html?em=&pagewanted=all

all you want is the destruction of Israel and that will never happen!

THERE it is! poor guy.. It must suck to fall back on ole trusty after having your zionism thrown down a well.

ps.. those are brave words considering that the US fought against IT"s natives for almost 150 years... enjoy knowing that, if anyone, it's your zionism that will result in the destruction of israel moreso than any actual antisemitism. You are like a child who would rather break a toy than to share it equally.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back