What are YOU doing to help stop terror?

Excuse me, the liberals want to lecture me about fundamentalism?. Lets look at their party. Hillary clinton, whom i cant stand, has a position of supporting the war, and she is booed. Lieberman supports the war, and the party cant stand him. The liberals are the ones who say uncle tom, and that no non-white person can be a convertive, but we are the racist and intolerants. Give me a break, put a mirror in front of you, and ask mirror mirror on the wall, how hypocritic am i/ who is the most hypocritic of them all, and try not to call the mirror a racist/be mad at the answer. My party may have some people i dont like, but they are not the majority, while your party is nothing but, intolerant shmucks, who wont let anyone disagree with them. Howard "every conservative is racist dean" runs your party". Look in the mirror buddy, and dont throw stones in glass houses ok?

I'll let you in on a little secret, Raff:

Most Americans, myself included, have just as much contempt for the holy-rolling wack jobs as you do. I still happen to believe in that good ol' "wall of separation" between church and state - which now might only be salvagable by purging the fundies from politics altogether.

You're assuming way too much here, Martin. I left the Dems in complete disgust years ago.

Back to the topic, what did you say you were doing about the war on terror? :question:

Excuse me, the liberals want to lecture me about fundamentalism?. Lets look at their party. Hillary clinton, whom i cant stand, has a position of supporting the war, and she is booed. Lieberman supports the war, and the party cant stand him. The liberals are the ones who say uncle tom, and that no non-white person can be a convertive, but we are the racist and intolerants. Give me a break, put a mirror in front of you, and ask mirror mirror on the wall, how hypocritic am i/ who is the most hypocritic of them all, and try not to call the mirror a racist/be mad at the answer. My party may have some people i dont like, but they are not the majority, while your party is nothing but, intolerant shmucks, who wont let anyone disagree with them. Howard "every conservative is racist dean" runs your party". Look in the mirror buddy, and dont throw stones in glass houses ok?

im sorry that i went off topic, I am not doing anything about the war on terrorism. excep to thank all service men, for their service, when i see them on the street.

You're assuming way too much here, Martin. I left the Dems in complete disgust years ago.

Back to the topic, what did you say you were doing about the war on terror? :question:

why should the democrats of connecticut nominate a democrat for the us senate that does not represent their views?

putting out pictures of him in blackface, and making Jewish jokes about him - is how the libs treat anyone who goes against their marching orders

The Man @ Lunch;581654]I'll let you in on a little secret, Raff:

Most Americans, myself included, have just as much contempt for the holy-rolling wack jobs as you do.

YOU/THEY DO?? :shock:

Then how come I haven't heard of any Seppo pogroms of these psalm-singing maggots?!! :doubt:

I still happen to believe in that good ol' "wall of separation" between church and state - which now might only be salvagable by purging the fundies from politics altogether.

What do you prefer, shooting, gassing, or hypodermics? :badgrin:

Grow up or shut up: the R's and the D's are both bought and paid for by special interests. It REALLY starts with voters holding their representatives accountable, from the Federal level on down, no matter which party happens to hold a majority where.

Besides appeasement and surrender - what are Dems doing to fight terrorism?

As well you should: just remember, as the point of this thread implies, that counterterrorism begins at home.

In 04, Kerry got a big endorsement - but it did not do him any good

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 37
The Clinton administration was on top of the terror issue for eight years

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 40
For the second time, this thread is not about the government, idiot.

Why don't you take your pathetic trolling to Debate Policy where you and the other sheep can pat each other on the back?

You could take YOUR argument to DP, y'know.

I have a better idea. How about you BOTH can stay here and if you don't like his baiting, don't respond to it?

Refresh my memory ... what exactly is it that YOU are doing in this "war" on an ideal?

You could take YOUR argument to DP, y'know.
And I'd get more intelligent responses from nearly all of them, but you're missing the point:
GunnyL said:
I have a better idea. How about you BOTH can stay here and if you don't like his baiting, don't respond to it?
You meant that you have a silly idea. This is my thread, remember? I'm the OP; it's my topic. What do YOU do when you start a topic and a board member who isn't housebroken comes along and pees all over it? Warn him, at least, if not ban him, would be my guess.
GunnyL said:
Refresh my memory ... what exactly is it that YOU are doing in this "war" on an ideal?
I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you. ;)
Tell you what. If you'd like to stop by and let me tie your arms and legs to one of my dining room chairs, I'll tell you all about it. :badgrin:

For the second time, this thread is not about the government, idiot.

Why don't you take your pathetic trolling to Debate Policy where you and the other sheep can pat each other on the back?

Is it my fault the left still has the same attitude of the Clinton administration when it comes to fighting terrorism?

Forum List

Back