What are you doing here?

It's very important that negros like themselves. It becomes more important that a White Nation is formed.

Blacks have some pretty high HIV /AIDS rates in this World, particularly in Southern africa.

So, no I don't think you get off scot free.
Not really an issue though in terms of survival of our race. We have high numbers, our genes are dominant, we exist on practically every continent and the sun loves us.

Just about everyone with HIV - resistance genes are White.
show me. I have some information that pretty much kills that ridiculous claim. :laugh:

Study finds some Kenyan women immune to HIV

I said just about everybody, not everybody.
Well show me?

Maybe this is what you were talking about?

African-Americans Genetically Prone to HIV, AIDS

"On the flipside, there is a genetic variant among people of Northern European heritage that actually makes them immune to HIV infection. Scientists think the mutation was passed down by ancestors who survived the Black Plague. In one test, a man’s blood was exposed to 3,000 times the amount of HIV needed to infect a cell, but infection still didn’t occur. The HIV virus simply had no gateway of entry."

But, but, but, I thought Whites were defectives on a genetic level?

The elites in college told Whites having less kids was sensible.

It seems abortion is only promoted, for the most part in White nations furthermore.

So, yes the elites have their hands in this too.

NO, the elites are not White supremacists, in fact many of them are Jews, and British idiots who kiss their butts.
Well it is sensible. There is no reason for you to keep having children and passing on bad genes. Your best bet is to interbreed with more dominant races and redefine what white means. Just think. in about 100 years all whites will look like what you guys now call middle easterners that went through the same transition with the indigenous Blacks that inhabited that area.

That's not White supremacist, doof.

White supremacists would support Whites before non-Whites, to prop up Whites first, so that Whites will thrive.

The exact opposite has been happening.

This is why we laugh at you Blacks.
Only stupid white supremacists believe the white race can survive. Real white supremacists understand the genetic impossibility of the white race surviving in the snow white form unless all non whites are killed off or they do as I said and become middle eastern mixed people.

The smart ones that use you as a pawn know better. They are preparing for the transition and will let you die out.

LOL, Whites existed for thousands of years, but somehow can't survive anymore.

You are propagandist scum, and a dumb propagandist scum at that.

The fact is Whitey lives longer, you guys get far more diabetes, heart disease, and certain types of cancer.

No, I don't think it's all environment, I think you're prone to these.
Whites have only been around for about 10k years. Blacks for over 100K. Not only that but the earths environment is vastly more conducive to Blacks than whites. You have to stay in the northern colder realms with less food and resources. Then as I said before your genes are recessive and easily taken over.

Whitey live longer due to better access to medical care here in the states but barely. Blacks that forgo white food live longer and are healthier without medical care. There is a reason you guys have all those weird brain diseases that mess up your minds and your bones are subject to osteoporosis. Thats why a Black person looks much younger than a white person of the same age. Black dont crack.

The Negroid race may not be older than 10,000 years, either.

Asselar man - Wikipedia

The whining racist cowards are real hypocrites. They go on and on about their idiotic fantasy of making a new nation just for weaklings like themselves, but they never do a damn thing about it. They just continue to squat in my country and beg normal people for attention.

The whining racist cowards are real hypocrites. They go on and on about their idiotic fantasy of making a new nation just for weaklings like themselves, but they never do a damn thing about it. They just continue to squat in my country and beg normal people for attention.
You have White Supremacists in Mexico?

Depends on who is saying the person is a criminal and it really depends on your perception of attacking/threatening. Whites think that Blacks should roll over and let someone violate them when they have done nothing wrong. Whites also tend to believe the police can try, convict, and penalize a person where they would be outraged if they were constantly subjected day after day to the same treatment. Another factor is the white experience with cops. Whites live with their cops. Good ole Bobby is your neighbor but when Bobby is working in the Black neighborhoods he turns into a violent racist sociopath. You guys dont have to deal with that Bobby.
I saw one cop on video that did not shoot anyone, did not assault or physically abuse anyone, etc--but I think--in the least-- he should've been kicked off the force...he was verbally abusing some people in a car--that were doing nothing wrong
..so, it's not like everyone is for abusive cops
sure, there are cops out there who will be human and really abuse their power....
there are some that want to be ''heroes'' by using their pistol
..but if the evidence doesn't show manslaughter/murder, it's not manslaughter/murder
I can agree with that. The problem is whites tend to do all sorts of mental gymnastic trying to prove either the Black person was in the wrong or the cops were in the right. Reminds me of how they beat the shit out of King and it was caught on video. I was astounded they got off by the lawyer saying they werent really hitting him.

Whites love to make a profile on Black people. They be like "He smoked weed in the 8th grade. Obviously he was a deranged lunatic"
I smoked weed in the 8th grade LOL. I guess I was a lunatic too. Rodney King wasn't the only victim. Remember when black people pulled Reginald Denny from his truck and beat him? Denny was innocent.
None of those Black people were cops though. Apples to apples.
The cops who beat King had a hard time controlling him because he was high on PCP. I do still believe they definitely used brutal force, which was probably not necessary. I still say, had he complied with the cops he may not have been beaten, but this is not an excuse for the beatings.
weren't there 2 others with him, who complied and didn't get beaten?
the cops just don't go out and pick blacks to beat up.....
this guy was putting peoples lives in danger--like Anthony Smith!
they tried to taze him first --
they did not immediately start hitting

.....White Supremacists in Mexico?

No idea. Never been there.

The Democratic Party is fighting racism, hate and violence…..
well except for the racist Nation of Islam Democrats, racist Klan Democrats, racist La Raza Democrats, racist BLM Democrats, Muslim Brotherhood Democrat bigots, racist LULAC Democrats, CAIR Democrat bigots, racist Black Panther Democrats, racist Aztlan Nationalist Democrats, racist Affirmative Action advocate Democrats, racist Sanctuary City Democrats, violent Antifa Rioter Democrat bigots, and all of the racist demagogue Democrat Politicians, Pundits and Entertainers………well actually voting Democrat IS HATE

Last edited:
Not really an issue though in terms of survival of our race. We have high numbers, our genes are dominant, we exist on practically every continent and the sun loves us.

Just about everyone with HIV - resistance genes are White.
show me. I have some information that pretty much kills that ridiculous claim. :laugh:

Study finds some Kenyan women immune to HIV

I said just about everybody, not everybody.
Well show me?

Maybe this is what you were talking about?

African-Americans Genetically Prone to HIV, AIDS

"On the flipside, there is a genetic variant among people of Northern European heritage that actually makes them immune to HIV infection. Scientists think the mutation was passed down by ancestors who survived the Black Plague. In one test, a man’s blood was exposed to 3,000 times the amount of HIV needed to infect a cell, but infection still didn’t occur. The HIV virus simply had no gateway of entry."

But, but, but, I thought Whites were defectives on a genetic level?
They are. Nothings changed. Youre just less suspectable to catching the HIV virus because your ancestor had it at one time in europe. I always wondered what the Black Plague really was.

Well it is sensible. There is no reason for you to keep having children and passing on bad genes. Your best bet is to interbreed with more dominant races and redefine what white means. Just think. in about 100 years all whites will look like what you guys now call middle easterners that went through the same transition with the indigenous Blacks that inhabited that area.

White supremacists would support Whites before non-Whites, to prop up Whites first, so that Whites will thrive.

Only stupid white supremacists believe the white race can survive. Real white supremacists understand the genetic impossibility of the white race surviving in the snow white form unless all non whites are killed off or they do as I said and become middle eastern mixed people.

The smart ones that use you as a pawn know better. They are preparing for the transition and will let you die out.

The fact is Whitey lives longer, you guys get far more diabetes, heart disease, and certain types of cancer.

Whites have only been around for about 10k years. Blacks for over 100K. Not only that but the earths environment is vastly more conducive to Blacks than whites. You have to stay in the northern colder realms with less food and resources. Then as I said before your genes are recessive and easily taken over.

Whitey live longer due to better access to medical care here in the states but barely. Blacks that forgo white food live longer and are healthier without medical care. There is a reason you guys have all those weird brain diseases that mess up your minds and your bones are subject to osteoporosis. Thats why a Black person looks much younger than a white person of the same age. Black dont crack.

Asselar man - Wikipedia
I said the Black race. We been around for over 100k years. The first human was Black scientifically and according to the bible.

I love being Black. Thats what I am. You cant understand me as a person if you pretend you dont see what my race is.

I don't love being any particular skin color. It does not make me who I am. And to understand you is to see what your race is?? Really? I can't understand you or appreciate you or dislike you because of who you are and not what color you are? I don't see your skin. I see YOU, in what little I can see from written words. You are putting blocks up with that mindset and I find it quite sad. But, you are not alone in this thinking. That is why racism will never die. On either side.
Have been off board for a couple days. Things have been busy, I see.
I've had white people tell me that I should not see color. To them, I say this: That’s an easy thing to suggest. But I, as a White person, have never felt the pangs from the stares, the negative vibes from the body language, the rejection from the crossing to the other side that many black people have felt. Every time a white person inches away, screws up their face, follows customers around the store, pulls someone over because he looks suspicious, assumes a child can’t learn, passes over someone for a promotion, pays someone less money for the same job, clutches a purse or quickly locks a car door, it is a reminder that for many white people, color still matters. And I don’t think we can get past it until we all face it together.

Asselar man - Wikipedia
I said the Black race. We been around for over 100k years. The first human was Black scientifically and according to the bible.

Black race = Negroid race.
No, there's no evidence this race has been around over 100,000 years.

I love being Black. Thats what I am. You cant understand me as a person if you pretend you dont see what my race is.

I don't love being any particular skin color. It does not make me who I am. And to understand you is to see what your race is?? Really? I can't understand you or appreciate you or dislike you because of who you are and not what color you are? I don't see your skin. I see YOU, in what little I can see from written words. You are putting blocks up with that mindset and I find it quite sad. But, you are not alone in this thinking. That is why racism will never die. On either side.
Have been off board for a couple days. Things have been busy, I see.
I've had white people tell me that I should not see color. To them, I say this: That’s an easy thing to suggest. But I, as a White person, have never felt the pangs from the stares, the negative vibes from the body language, the rejection from the crossing to the other side that many black people have felt. Every time a white person inches away, screws up their face, follows customers around the store, pulls someone over because he looks suspicious, assumes a child can’t learn, passes over someone for a promotion, pays someone less money for the same job, clutches a purse or quickly locks a car door, it is a reminder that for many white people, color still matters. And I don’t think we can get past it until we all face it together.
You must live in a really shitty neighborhood. Or, you are seeing shit that just is not happening except in your own mind.

Asselar man - Wikipedia

Black race = Negroid race.
No, there's no evidence this race has been around over 100,000 years.
Youre white. You werent even around when the Black race appeared.

Black race = the indigenous people of the planet.

yeah-im-pretty.jpg

Forum List

Back