What are they waiting for ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
When will the Trannys of the world rise up and actually commit a crime in an "inappropriate restroom" ?

I am in my 50s now and worry that I will soon pass on without seeing this offence against humanity actually happen ?

Why hasnt it happened yet?

Are the agenda architects waiting for the right time ?

Are we being lulled into a false sense of security ?

Is the "progressive media" keeping the truth from all of us ?

Its all a bit puzzling.

Well laws have been created but there is no victim and no perp.
Where I live there is a local ordinance that you can kill any Welshman caught between the City walls after 8 in the evening.
It never actually happened for at least 400 years but it kept the local knuckle draggers happy.
These laws seem to be a homage to that.

Well laws have been created but there is no victim and no perp.
Where I live there is a local ordinance that you can kill any Welshman caught between the City walls after 8 in the evening.
It never actually happened for at least 400 years but it kept the local knuckle draggers happy.
These laws seem to be a homage to that.
That's just great. I wish it was irish though!

Supporting men in women's bathrooms is mighty Sharia of you. Think about it, what is the first thing islamics and islamic ass kissers like you do first?

You remove the safety and security of women. You degrade them to 3rd class behind Camels. So you support a law that endangers women and children, that is the very core of you Sharia sh#t talkers to start with.

Forum List

Back