What Are They Protesting?

Bruce Jenner still has his penis and testicles. The reason why he lost his reality show was because the producers thought he should get a boyfriend. He said no. He prefers women. He's a man. He joined the Brentwood Country Club as a man because he didn't want to use the women's locker room.

Chaz Bono is still quite happy with her vagina and is a lesbian. She is a woman.

Both are dressed up playing pretend.

chaz bono has had his surgery.
And? She is still a woman and there is nothing she can do about it.

actually how he lives his life & who he sleeps with or how & with what genitals he does it with has nothing to do with me - nor do i care... so there's that.

& i'm sure he will continue to do so regardless of what you have to say & there is nothing you can do about it.

Bruce Jenner still has his penis and testicles. The reason why he lost his reality show was because the producers thought he should get a boyfriend. He said no. He prefers women. He's a man. He joined the Brentwood Country Club as a man because he didn't want to use the women's locker room.

Chaz Bono is still quite happy with her vagina and is a lesbian. She is a woman.

actually how he lives his life & who he sleeps with or how & with what genitals he does it with has nothing to do with me - nor do i care... so there's that.

& i'm sure he will continue to do so regardless of what you have to say & there is nothing you can do about it.
And there is no way you can change your gender.

Yup. Another denial of science brought to you by the Democratic Party.

& yet, your opinion doesn't seem to matter.

lol... what about hermaphrodites?

science also confirms that sexual identity starts in the brain.

lol... what about hermaphrodites?

Herms are anomalous.

science also confirms that sexual identity starts in the brain.

Tough titty. Got balls yer a guy, got a slot yer a girl. Got both yer anomalous.

One doesn't become George Washington just because one puts on a wig and a tricorn hat, no matter how strongly one believes it to be true..

It’s absurd to me a church would go out of their way to share with the public their thoughts on transgenderism. I’d be ashamed to be a member of this institution.

Do you have the same problem with other churches that openly celebrate the Tranny Lifestyle and publicize their positive views of LGBTQQAAI+ sexual preferences?

Yes I’d not want to be a part of that kind of institution either. ANY church that feels the need to proclaim a political agenda is one to stay away from imo.

How is the church's sign a "political agenda"? It's not a "political agenda", it's a statement of Biblical values and the sign is 100% truthful: Bruce Jenner is still a man, homosexuality is still a sin according the the Bible, and even though culture changes, the Word of God is unchanging, untransmutable, and incorruptible.

Actually, it's you people on the left who have made transsexualism and homosexuality a "political agenda." To anyone who knows otherwise, they have always been and will always be a transgressions against our creator. Not only does Christianity condemn those behaviors, but every other religion known to mankind.
Bruce Jenner is not a homosexual. Bruce Jenner likes the ladies, exclusively.

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to dress up like a woman next time I go bar-hopping and looking for chicks.

:laughing0301:

If one person is going to be addressed, why not all of them? Has there ever been a sign that says "Chasity Bono is a still a woman."?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not as many people know who Chastity Bono is as do Bruce Jenner. Bruce got vastly more media coverage.

And the sign was only so big.

i think that 'church' has better & more important things to do than worry about whether jenner still has a weeny. perhaps their energy can be better spent on those fed workers not being paid & those whose WIC & SNAP will be cut off in just a few short weeks.

Sorry, but that made even less sense than your posts usually do, and that's saying something. In what twisted pretense of logic is federal workers not being paid and people on WIC and SNAP related in any way to this church and their "time better spent"?

And while we're at it, who the hell are you to tell anyone, let alone a church, what "better and more important" things they're supposed to be doing? Are you God?

It’s absurd to me a church would go out of their way to share with the public their thoughts on transgenderism. I’d be ashamed to be a member of this institution.

Do you have the same problem with other churches that openly celebrate the Tranny Lifestyle and publicize their positive views of LGBTQQAAI+ sexual preferences?

Yes I’d not want to be a part of that kind of institution either. ANY church that feels the need to proclaim a political agenda is one to stay away from imo.

How is the church's sign a "political agenda"? It's not a "political agenda", it's a statement of Biblical values and the sign is 100% truthful: Bruce Jenner is still a man, homosexuality is still a sin according the the Bible, and even though culture changes, the Word of God is unchanging, untransmutable, and incorruptible.

Actually, it's you people on the left who have made transsexualism and homosexuality a "political agenda." To anyone who knows otherwise, they have always been and will always be a transgressions against our creator. Not only does Christianity condemn those behaviors, but every other religion known to mankind.
Bruce Jenner is not a homosexual. Bruce Jenner likes the ladies, exclusively.

So much the fruitloop pretends to be one

Interesting, I thought both of them had a plumbing redo.

Couldn't say about Chastity Bono, but Bruce Jenner has not actually had the surgery.

Impressive that every line on the sign could be wrong.

Jenner's DNA has not changed but is his brain that of a man? How does anyone know?

WTF is "the brain of a man"? What the hell does that actually MEAN?

There are chromosomes in everyone's brain. If you have both X and Y chromosomes, you have the brain of a man. If you only have X chromosomes, you have the brain of a broad.

Capische?

i think that 'church' has better & more important things to do than worry about whether jenner still has a weeny. perhaps their energy can be better spent on those fed workers not being paid & those whose WIC & SNAP will be cut off in just a few short weeks.

Chuck and Nancy have decided to take the weekend off, instead of staying in Washington to work out their differences with their president. This church can't do anything about those two, I don't think.

If the two were hung in effigy outside the church , would it cause the logjam to be resolved?

i know my rep & my senators are right here & interacting with those affected. chuck & nancy are prolly doing the same. how about donny & mitch? where they be?

Possibly in a message thread that's about them.

Comrade traitor, in rough numbers can you explain to us how many WIC and SNAP recipients have not gotten handouts?

Would that be zero, or would it be zero? :dunno:

their funding will end in mid february.

Look, I realize that you desperately, obsessively want to talk about the government shutdown, but would it be at all possible for you to go do it IN A THREAD ABOUT THE GOVT SHUTDOWN, rather than trying to shoehorn it into every other fucking thread on the board, no matter how unrelated it is? Would that be a thing that could happen, or are you too droolingly stupid and deranged to handle even something that simple?

Comrade traitor, in rough numbers can you explain to us how many WIC and SNAP recipients have not gotten handouts?

Would that be zero, or would it be zero? :dunno:

their funding will end in mid february.
President Trump has made it crystal clear that the wall is going up and Chuck and Nancy will bend a knee. Capitulation isn't an option to the President. He can outlast the left.

BTW, Chuck and Nancy supported a wall before, they should find a way to support it again.

Maybe if Trump does a 180 and says he is suddenly opposed to Border Security they would change their minds?

And while we're at it, would you be so kind as to quit encouraging him to hijack the damned thread because everything has to be about his current obsessive hobbyhorse? Thanks.

Not my thread, but I would like to actually talk about the thread topic I came here to talk about. If I wanted to listen to a slapfight about the shutdown, I'd go to a thread about it. Jeez.

Sooo . . . the purpose of churches is to never, ever talk about how religious beliefs relate to actual life? Is that what you're saying?

Can't say I see the point of that.

Forum List

Back