What Are They Protesting?

LOL This is why you never trust the media

Leftwing Media Reports That a “Community” is Protesting a Sign – Turns Out To Be THREE People

Leftwing Media Reports That a “Community” is Protesting a Sign – Turns Out To Be THREE People

I can her them now:

"Dammit Amelia. We can't have a real protest with only three people..."

Amelia: "Just shut up and hold that sign I had made for you...."

:laughing0301:

Yep, that's our lying fascist press.

The press is the enemy of the American people.

Yeah that. Where's Abe Lincoln when we need him? He would have burned those lying-assed mofos down to the ground and lit a cigar off the flames.

I can her them now:

Yeah that. Where's Abe Lincoln when we need him? He would have burned those lying-assed mofos down to the ground and lit a cigar off the flames.
Their icon Woodrow Wilson also jailed the press.

I can her them now:

Their icon Woodrow Wilson also jailed the press.

As did Barack Mugabe Obama.

It’s absurd to me a church would go out of their way to share with the public their thoughts on transgenderism. I’d be ashamed to be a member of this institution.

Do you have the same problem with other churches that openly celebrate the Tranny Lifestyle and publicize their positive views of LGBTQQAAI+ sexual preferences?

Yes I’d not want to be a part of that kind of institution either. ANY church that feels the need to proclaim a political agenda is one to stay away from imo.

How is the church's sign a "political agenda"? It's not a "political agenda", it's a statement of Biblical values and the sign is 100% truthful: Bruce Jenner is still a man, homosexuality is still a sin according the the Bible, and even though culture changes, the Word of God is unchanging, untransmutable, and incorruptible.

Actually, it's you people on the left who have made transsexualism and homosexuality a "political agenda." To anyone who knows otherwise, they have always been and will always be a transgressions against our creator. Not only does Christianity condemn those behaviors, but every other religion known to mankind.

Shut your pie hole, dufus. I’m not a lefty by any stretch of the imagination. So I don’t want my church leaders obsessing over Bruce Jenner... if that makes me “weird” then so be it.

View attachment 239666

Looks like a man in a wig to me......
Looks like this one...

la-et-toronto-film-festival-2016-photo-studio--104

i think that 'church' has better & more important things to do than worry about whether jenner still has a weeny. perhaps their energy can be better spent on those fed workers not being paid & those whose WIC & SNAP will be cut off in just a few short weeks.

Comrade traitor, in rough numbers can you explain to us how many WIC and SNAP recipients have not gotten handouts?

Would that be zero, or would it be zero? :dunno:

their funding will end in mid february.
President Trump has made it crystal clear that the wall is going up and Chuck and Nancy will bend a knee. Capitulation isn't an option to the President. He can outlast the left.

BTW, Chuck and Nancy supported a wall before, they should find a way to support it again.

Maybe if Trump does a 180 and says he is suddenly opposed to Border Security they would change their minds?

trump will most likely try to impose a national emergency, but that will go straight to court. then of course the eminent domain lawsuits will also start up. you think congress will outlast the uprisings? especially all the senate (R)s up for reelection? mitch better watch his back for a mutiny.

A 2/3 Majority in both houses is required to overturn a Presidential veto. I don't see that in Chuck and Nancy's future.

Republicans aren't likely to "do a Brutus" and stab the leader of their 2020 ticket in the back, mainly because they don't have anyone better who can vanquish the left next year.

some have already cracked & 3 weeks ago- just b4 trump was proud to take the mantle & shut gov'ment down.... the senate had 92 votes to keep it open. if mitch doesn't do something - the senators up for reelection in 2020 ( & there are many more than 2018) might force mitch's hand.

Comrade traitor, in rough numbers can you explain to us how many WIC and SNAP recipients have not gotten handouts?

Would that be zero, or would it be zero? :dunno:

President Trump has made it crystal clear that the wall is going up and Chuck and Nancy will bend a knee. Capitulation isn't an option to the President. He can outlast the left.

BTW, Chuck and Nancy supported a wall before, they should find a way to support it again.

Maybe if Trump does a 180 and says he is suddenly opposed to Border Security they would change their minds?

trump will most likely try to impose a national emergency, but that will go straight to court. then of course the eminent domain lawsuits will also start up. you think congress will outlast the uprisings? especially all the senate (R)s up for reelection? mitch better watch his back for a mutiny.

A 2/3 Majority in both houses is required to overturn a Presidential veto. I don't see that in Chuck and Nancy's future.

Republicans aren't likely to "do a Brutus" and stab the leader of their 2020 ticket in the back, mainly because they don't have anyone better who can vanquish the left next year.

some have already cracked & 3 weeks ago- just b4 trump was proud to take the mantle & shut gov'ment down.... the senate had 92 votes to keep it open. if mitch doesn't do something - the senators up for reelection in 2020 ( & there are many more than 2018) might force mitch's hand.

Liberals aren't going to back these GOP senators up for reelection even if they do capitulate. Everyone knows that.

Some may be worried, but sticking with their President is their only chance particularly since Trump will win this

Further, if the GOP were to stab Trump in the back on this, the President might pull out of contention for the GOP nomination for 2020. Who would the Republicans pick that could lead the party to victory next year? JEB!?? LOL. Particularly with President Trump running for reelection as an independent.

Liberals aren't going to back these GOP senators up for reelection even if they do capitulate. Everyone knows that.

Some may be worried, but sticking with their President is their only chance particularly since Trump will win this

Further, if the GOP were to stab Trump in the back on this, the President might pull out of contention for the GOP nomination for 2020. Who would the Republicans pick that could lead the party to victory next year? JEB!?? LOL. Particularly with President Trump running for reelection as an independent.

m'k.... i see you are a loyalist & believe that loyalty belongs to a man & not the Constitution which is the cornerstone of this nation.

we are a nation of laws, not men & trump will be held accountable.

m'k.... i see you are a loyalist & believe that loyalty belongs to a man & not the Constitution which is the cornerstone of this nation.

You are moving the goalposts here. You made the argument that it would be "politically smart" for Republican senators to betray their President and I argued it would be foolhardy for GOP'ers up for reelection to do so.

Of course, on a policy basis, Chuck and Nancy's failure to negotiate is a shame. Particularly as they are abandoning the capital to vacation while the partial shutdown remains in effect. Its Chuck and Nancy's job to legislate, they need to get serious and do their dam jobs, that's the rule of law.

Bruce Jenner still has his penis and testicles. The reason why he lost his reality show was because the producers thought he should get a boyfriend. He said no. He prefers women. He's a man. He joined the Brentwood Country Club as a man because he didn't want to use the women's locker room.

Chaz Bono is still quite happy with her vagina and is a lesbian. She is a woman.

Both are dressed up playing pretend.

chaz bono has had his surgery.
And? She is still a woman and there is nothing she can do about it.

It’s absurd to me a church would go out of their way to share with the public their thoughts on transgenderism. I’d be ashamed to be a member of this institution.

Do you have the same problem with other churches that openly celebrate the Tranny Lifestyle and publicize their positive views of LGBTQQAAI+ sexual preferences?

Yes I’d not want to be a part of that kind of institution either. ANY church that feels the need to proclaim a political agenda is one to stay away from imo.

How is the church's sign a "political agenda"? It's not a "political agenda", it's a statement of Biblical values and the sign is 100% truthful: Bruce Jenner is still a man, homosexuality is still a sin according the the Bible, and even though culture changes, the Word of God is unchanging, untransmutable, and incorruptible.

Actually, it's you people on the left who have made transsexualism and homosexuality a "political agenda." To anyone who knows otherwise, they have always been and will always be a transgressions against our creator. Not only does Christianity condemn those behaviors, but every other religion known to mankind.
Bruce Jenner is not a homosexual. Bruce Jenner likes the ladies, exclusively.

Bruce Jenner is not a homosexual. Bruce Jenner likes the ladies, exclusively.

A lot of people think Bruce Jenner is a gal, however. So they would disagree with you, and see him as a Lesbian.

Sort of confusing, eh?

He should sue the Church if one can call it a church.
He is a man. You really think he is a woman?

There is no reason to put his name on their sign, I'd sue them.

He is a public figure. Unless he's slandered/libeled in some way, he 'd lose.

You are moving the goalposts here. You made the argument that it would be "politically smart" for Republican senators to betray their President and I argued it would be foolhardy for GOP'ers up for reelection to do so.

Of course, on a policy basis, Chuck and Nancy's failure to negotiate is a shame. Particularly as they are abandoning the capital to vacation while the partial shutdown remains in effect. Its Chuck and Nancy's job to legislate, they need to get serious and do their dam jobs, that's the rule of law.

oh no i am not moving anything. i think it would be the right thing to do with turning their back on a russian asset.

why isn't mexico paying for that wall?

lol.......................

Forum List

Back