What Are the US Goals In Ukraine?

To Rabbi,
You would be funny if you didn't were standing on a corner yelling this stuff. But that you really believe it is a sign of just how gullible the American public is.

Seriously, leave the western news alone and lok for REPUTABLE outlets.

Having someone who is falling for the same Soviet era tricks tell me to look for reputable news outlets might be the funniest thing I heard today.
Go back and read some history, sonny.

So far you have made every blunder an individual on these boards can, while at the same time making every typical gesture of a troll. Why not show you have a back bone and answer my question. " How do you know they were Russian military ?"
Or you can just Buzz off Cory unless you rather play Happy, ZOOOM !
"Sonny" , LOLOLOLOL extremely foolish !

Russia controls the majority of media in Ukraine, only people with internet access not routed through Russia get the real news about what Russia is doing inside Ukraine.

Russia is kidnapping Ukrainian military and civilians in Crimea for being in "their Ukrainian country"....fucking insane.

Meanwhile scum here is supporting these crimes against humanity, I wonder if you scum would like it if Russia invaded your state and arrested you for being in their bogus country.

Russia has Crimea yet they are building up their invasion force on the southern and eastern borders of Ukraine....strange, the Russian goon supporters here don't seem to answer why is Putin ready to start a massacre in greater Ukraine???

Didn't he get his wish with Crimea? His so-called "Crimea Defense Force" made up of Russian SOF and paratroopers behind ski masks like common criminals. What are they defending Russia from???

Russia controls the majority of media in Ukraine, only people with internet access not routed through Russia get the real news about what Russia is doing inside Ukraine.

Russia is kidnapping Ukrainian military and civilians in Crimea for being in "their Ukrainian country"....fucking insane.

Meanwhile scum here is supporting these crimes against humanity, I wonder if you scum would like it if Russia invaded your state and arrested you for being in their bogus country.

Ukraine actually gets media from both Russia and Europe. There are also pay channels for American television. Of course they have Internet access. Ukranians and Russians are posting here. You are some 50 years behind the times. I don't know where you are getting all that info on kidnappings. The Daily Kos perhaps. It is probably not a good idea for pro EU civilians or military to be in Crimea right now. Not because of Russian military but because the Russians of Crimea won't tolerate traitors among them

Dumbfuck....I am very well "connected." You read the news for your info, that is a joke to me.

You don't know shit compared to me, shove your dailykook comment up your fucking ass.:eusa_whistle:

Again....the RUSSIAN MILITARY is in Ukraine kidnapping, torturing and killing some people, even blaming it on the Ukrainians back in Kiev and you believe it, fucking insane. :cuckoo:

Ukraine actually gets media from both Russia and Europe. There are also pay channels for American television. Of course they have Internet access. Ukranians and Russians are posting here. You are some 50 years behind the times. I don't know where you are getting all that info on kidnappings. The Daily Kos perhaps. It is probably not a good idea for pro EU civilians or military to be in Crimea right now. Not because of Russian military but because the Russians of Crimea won't tolerate traitors among them

Last edited:
There is good reason why the Baltics and Poland are calling on NATO to wake up.

Oh, but kooks here in the USA just like in the 1930s are more worried about their dead end lives in bumfuckville USA.

Dumbfuck....I am very well "connected." You read the news for your info, that is a joke to me.

You don't know shit compared to me, shove your dailykook comment up your fucking ass.:eusa_whistle:

Again....the RUSSIAN MILITARY is in Ukraine kidnapping, torturing and killing some people, even blaming it on the Ukrainians back in Kiev and you believe it, fucking insane. :cuckoo:

Sounds like your connections have crossed wires. I have always believed that anyone that thinks it's tough to cuss at others while hiding behind a monitor , aren't worth listening to. What is it, you get picked on in school so you think your proving your all bad now.
Grow up !

Ukraine has shut off all TV and radio from Russia. This as part of their agenda to keep the Russian speaking majority in the east and south east in the dark as to what is happening. Still the people in those areas are standing against the Nazi's in Kiev and doing what they can to stop the cruelty they are bring on the people.
It is the actions of the people in those areas that Putin has taken into account when not taking action with the military. As in Criamea, the people have shown they are quite capable of taking care of themselves so far.

"According to an 4 to 9 December 2013 study[121] by Research & Branding Group 49% of all Ukrainians supported Euromaidan and 45% had the opposite opinion.

"It was mostly supported in West (84%) and Central Ukraine (66%). A third (33%) of residents of South Ukraine and 13% of residents of Eastern Ukraine supported Euromaidan as well.

"The percentage of people who do not support the protesters was in East Ukraine 81%, in South Ukraine 60%[nb 9], in Central Ukraine 27% and in Western Ukraine 11%.

"Polls have shown that two-thirds of Kievans support the ongoing protests.[124]

"A poll conducted by the Kucheriv Democratic Initiatives Fund and Razumkov Center, between 20 and 24 December, showed more than 50% of Ukrainians supporting the Euromaidan protests, while 42% opposing it.[123]

"Another Research & Branding Group survey (conducted from 23 to 27 December) showed that 50% of Ukrainians don't support Euromaidan, while 45% did support it."

Euromaidan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since Ukraine's "Orange Revolution" twenty years ago, US tax payers have invested about $5 billion dollars to bring about Ukrainian version of Hope and Change that relied on Neo-Nazis to drive a democratically elected president from power.

Watch out Venezuela...

You're next

This is actually a serious question. Based on statements by the administration, what are our stated goals in dealing with the Russians on the Ukraine issue?

I ask because I havent heard one yet. And if the administration cannot articulate its goals, it cannot achieve them.

Obama's goal is to weaken America in the ways that are possible using the US Military and the State Department as demolition tools. And it is crucial to his plan that no one can detect any artifice or deceit from him as to his intentions.

He intends to walk away from this without any scars.

He has his eyes on a global caliphate with him as the Caliph.

And I'm only partially kidding.

And these are the gangsters the US and UK are going to have NATO war games with and have backed, along with the EU, throughout this whole disgusting thing.

BY ALL MEANS , DO WATCH THE VIDEOS FOR PROOF OF WHAT HAPPENED !

" There were 300 attackers taking over the property, he estimated, adding that they were “armed ‘titushki’ [Ukrainian term for hired thugs – RT] mixed with members of the ‘Self-defense’, who stormed into the plant, wrecking everything in their way.” He added the plant’s guards could not stop the assailants while officers of the law witnessing the raid did nothing to stop it.

The majority shareholders, who took control over the plant, have a different view on the same events.

“By the time the majority shareholders and law enforcement officers arrived at the scene the plant was taken over by numerous guards armed with firearms. They rejected the demand to let legal owners into the territory. Their resistance to the law enforcers was swiftly suppressed,” they said in a statement, accusing the Glus family of “vandalizing” the plant.

The conflict between majority shareholders of Nemiroff, Yakov Gribov and Anatoly Kipish, who own just under 75 percent of the company, and the Glus family, who own the rest, is about control over the brand and different facilities of the company and its subsidiaries in Ukraine and Russia. The battle so far has mostly been legal, with parties clashing in courts of Ukraine, Russia and Cyprus, where the main division of the company is registered.

Nemiroff specializes in strong spirits, including vodka and Ukrainian horilka, and exports alcohol to over 50 countries, according to the company’s website. As of 2011, it was one of the top three vodka producers in terms of sale volumes. It was found by Stepan Glus, Aleksandr’s father.

It’s not clear why civilians were involved in enforcing a court ruling and whether they were paid for the participation, acted out of ideological reasons or for merely the thrill of storming the plant. But armed men acting on murky grounds are obviously a force playing a major part in conflict over property in post-coup Ukraine.

The raid on the liquor plant is just one example of chaotic state and lack of security and proper enforcement in Ukraine at the moment, reports RT's Marina Kosareva. Earlier there was the seizure of 50 Kamaz trucks by the radical Right Sector, a night raid on a Kiev bank, which ended with attackers walking free and similar incidents. "

This from RT news.

Last edited:
"According to an 4 to 9 December 2013 study[121] by Research & Branding Group 49% of all Ukrainians supported Euromaidan and 45% had the opposite opinion.

"It was mostly supported in West (84%) and Central Ukraine (66%). A third (33%) of residents of South Ukraine and 13% of residents of Eastern Ukraine supported Euromaidan as well.

"The percentage of people who do not support the protesters was in East Ukraine 81%, in South Ukraine 60%[nb 9], in Central Ukraine 27% and in Western Ukraine 11%.

"A poll conducted by the Kucheriv Democratic Initiatives Fund and Razumkov Center, between 20 and 24 December, showed more than 50% of Ukrainians supporting the Euromaidan protests, while 42% opposing it.[123]

"Another Research & Branding Group survey (conducted from 23 to 27 December) showed that 50% of Ukrainians don't support Euromaidan, while 45% did support it."

Since Ukraine's "Orange Revolution" twenty years ago, US tax payers have invested about $5 billion dollars to bring about Ukrainian version of Hope and Change that relied on Neo-Nazis to drive a democratically elected president from power.

Watch out Venezuela...

You're next

Venezuela and any other small country the west and EU can move on. It's the desire for total take over by the Elite of the world and they have these nations military and funding of thugs to accomplish it.
Shame is that too many aren't aware of it or just deny it can be true.
Wait, it's coming to your nations too. It's started in the US already.

Watch out Venezuela...

You're next

Venezuela and any other small country the west and EU can move on. It's the desire for total take over by the Elite of the world and they have these nations military and funding of thugs to accomplish it.
Or maybe it started hundreds of years ago when 8 million of the first 11 million American immigrants arrived in chains in the bellies of slave ships. If Marx was right when he said combat is to war what cash payment is to commerce, Ukraine may be the line in the sand where the global rich put some skin in the game.

Watch out Venezuela...

You're next

Or maybe it started hundreds of years ago when 8 million of the first 11 million American immigrants arrived in chains in the bellies of slave ships. If Marx was right when he said combat is to war what cash payment is to commerce, Ukraine may be the line in the sand where the global rich put some skin in the game.

Agreed. I have said on other threads here, most don't seem to understand just how important what is gong on in the Ukraine is to our future in the states. The battle that are around the world today are not east/west, they are total domination or freedom and the lines are not clear as to who is on what side. Many don't seem to understand they are simple pawns being used right now to establish footholds.

Last edited:

Agreed. I have said on other threads here, most don't seem to understand just how important what is gong on in the Ukraine is to our future in the states. The battle that are around the world today are not east/west, they are total domination or freedom and the lines are not clear as to who is on what side. Many don't seem to understand they are simple pawns being used right now to establish footholds.
Many in the US are ignorant of or indifferent to a Global Class War that's been waged for centuries by central bankers from around the world. IMHO, another economic collapse, likely within the next five years, that dwarfs the 2008 meltdown won't shake their faith in "Free Markets" or "The War Racket."

Georgephillip:
"Many in the US are ignorant of or indifferent to a Global Class War that's been waged for centuries by central bankers from around the world. IMHO, another economic collapse, likely within the next five years, that dwarfs the 2008 meltdown won't shake their faith in "Free Markets" or "The War Racket.""

That is spot on. I believe that the deaths of the bankers has something to do with the plans for the collapse. I think a major move is about to come down and they are finding out and being silenced.

Many in the US are ignorant of or indifferent to a Global Class War that's been waged for centuries by central bankers from around the world. IMHO, another economic collapse, likely within the next five years, that dwarfs the 2008 meltdown won't shake their faith in "Free Markets" or "The War Racket."

OMG, are you really that dumb? the NWO, the illuminati, the evil bankers. What next?

Redfish:
"OMG, are you really that dumb? the NWO, the illuminati, the evil bankers. What next?"

Hey, we were just talking about you. Eightyfive people have more wealth than fifty percent of the rest, while 99 % have less than the richest 1%. What part of Globalism is too hard for you to grasp ?

Forum List

Back