What Are the US Goals In Ukraine?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
This is actually a serious question. Based on statements by the administration, what are our stated goals in dealing with the Russians on the Ukraine issue?

I ask because I havent heard one yet. And if the administration cannot articulate its goals, it cannot achieve them.

U.S. goals have always been to help defend our interests in liberty and freedom....Obama's goals may be different.....

Amazing. Can no one articulate what the stated goals of this administration are in Ukraine?

The goals are to keep Russia from making favorable agreements with its former satellite states and deprive Russia of a warm water port.

We never had any interest in Ukraine. It was about a trade agreement with the EU.

This is actually a serious question. Based on statements by the administration, what are our stated goals in dealing with the Russians on the Ukraine issue?

I ask because I havent heard one yet. And if the administration cannot articulate its goals, it cannot achieve them.

I don't know about stated goals, but the end game here is a quiet transition to the Crimea going back to Russia, and the Ukraine transitioning to a more EU slanted relationship.

The real fun will be in 4 years when Ukraine wants into NATO.

You tell me dear heart .

Why are you spending money and trust me I am going kamikaze up here on this. WHY freaking WHY are we giving them money so they can join the EU?

They overthrew a duly elected president so they could join the EU correct.

A coup.

Ok thats freaking special. Ok. Our governments are rocking with it. Ok Get your rocks of Kerry and Baird.

They wanted to join the EU. Swell you uber right wing crazies that overthrew a duly elected president over.

But why do we as taxpayers have to pay for their decision .

LET THE EU PAY FOR HER NEW PAL.

I don't know about stated goals, but the end game here is a quiet transition to the Crimea going back to Russia, and the Ukraine transitioning to a more EU slanted relationship.

The real fun will be in 4 years when Ukraine wants into NATO.

Obama-Hot-Mic.jpg

I don't even see how the administration can move goal posts around to save face at this point. The left was so worried about the world not liking us under Bush...they still don't like us, and now they don't respect us either.

I proudly believe that the GOP's foreign policy is a greater threat to the US than poor old Russia.

We'd be mired deep in wars in Syria, Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan, if Mitt Romney had won.

Probably to avoid shedding American blood in a war we can't win.

Mission (almost) accomplished if so.

You are a Lo-Lo. We all know that.

But perhaps even you, on your knees constantly to Obama's large Negro penis, can articulate what the adminsitration's stated objectives are in this matter.
This isn't a thread to bash the administration, necessarily. It is a request for info. I have not seen the administration lay out its goals in these negotiations. Maybe someone else following it more closely has. So what are they?

You tell me dear heart .

Why are you spending money and trust me I am going kamikaze up here on this. WHY freaking WHY are we giving them money so they can join the EU?

They overthrew a duly elected president so they could join the EU correct.

A coup.

Ok thats freaking special. Ok. Our governments are rocking with it. Ok Get your rocks of Kerry and Baird.

They wanted to join the EU. Swell you uber right wing crazies that overthrew a duly elected president over.

But why do we as taxpayers have to pay for their decision .

LET THE EU PAY FOR HER NEW PAL.

Not sure how you landed in left field on this topic. But you're way off base.
Russia sent unmarked troops wearing uniforms on to Ukrainian territory. Uniformed troops have now surrounded Ukrainian military installations and are making threats. If that isn't an invasion, I am not sure what is.
The Ukrainians had enough of their president, who was going against the vote of a referendum specifically to arrange closer ties with the EU. He was knuckling under to Putin, who wanted closer ties, against the will of the Ukrainian people. And the president was no democrat either, jailing his predecessor on a trumped up charge.

U.S. goals have always been to help defend our interests in liberty and freedom....Obama's goals may be different.....
If U.S. and Obama's interests are different, maybe you can explain how U.S. elected Obama twice to be their president. 'it's the jooooos'.... no, 'it's the meeeeedia'.....'it's the liberalsssss'

Well, a serious question deserves a serious answer: it's to protect the joooooos

But perhaps even you, on your knees constantly to Obama's large Negro penis, can articulate what the adminsitration's stated objectives are in this matter.
This isn't a thread to bash the administration, necessarily. It is a request for info. I have not seen the administration lay out its goals in these negotiations. Maybe someone else following it more closely has. So what are they?

Fixated again on another man's penis...you've got problems.

I told you; the goals are not to get embroiled into a war we cannot win. No matter how much bitches like you whine and moan.

Fixated again on another man's penis...you've got problems.

I told you; the goals are not to get embroiled into a war we cannot win. No matter how much bitches like you whine and moan.
But what about the joooooos??? we MUST save the jooooos!!!!

The Jews have had no problemo taking care of themselves, although they did lose 11 of the original 12 tribes of the Hebrews...

Forum List

Back