What are the effects of the Roe Overturn today?

That doesn’t actually address the point. If you caused this sort of pregnancy- whatever you want to call it - you would be begging for an abortion. Just admit it. We all know you would. You’re all hypocritical douche bags lol
Again, the only way a women gets pregnant, is if she chooses to.

There is no excuse for abortion.

None

with the left protesting the SC decision on Roe V Wade bringing abortion into the spotlight of the political spectrum... democrats outrage about the weakening of abortion on demand may cost them votes in the upcoming elections!
Well, that sure as Hell wasn't thought through to a logical conclusion. But you go and run with that until the election this Autumn!

Louisiana has banned even ordering Plan B by mail. Planned parenthood of Wisconsin claims Plan B is illegal there now, same for Texas. Merrick Garland issued an advisory telling states not to ban Plan B but he has no real jurisdiction. And unlike you, I have read Thomas's opinion. Yes, everything from legal birth control to gay marriage is now on the block, at least according to him. Some of us knew he had no place on the court decades ago.

Yeah, you're a fucking liar.

I get it, you need to lie to try and rally support.

Again, the only way a women gets pregnant, is if she chooses to.

There is no excuse for abortion.

None
I got to wonder about you guys. Like the former governor of Mississippi that signed the law that is behind this case today. He said he hoped this reversal would make people "take responsibility for their actions". I mean in a way, I feel really sorry for you guys.

I got to wonder about you guys. Like the former governor of Mississippi that signed the law that is behind this case today. He said he hoped this reversal would make people "take responsibility for their actions". I mean in a way, I feel really sorry for you guys.

Which of course has nothing to do with anything.

You lied about Plan B because you need to craft a narrative. Abortion is your obsession. Stopping beating hearts is your passion.

Which of course has nothing to do with anything.

You lied about Plan B because you need to craft a narrative. Abortion is your obsession. Stopping beating hearts is your passion.
You can post whatever you want. Yes, Louisiana has attempted to ban even ordering Plan B by mail, and there will be legal challenges in multiple states as you dumbshits file lawsuits to prevent access to Plan B. Griswold vs. Connecticut is fair game, Thomas mentioned it specifically in his opinion and Marsha Blackburn has already voiced support of overturning it. In case you didn't know, and of course you don't know, that is what paved the way for legal birth control for married couples.

1 in 4 women has an abortion before age 40. Every woman knows someone who had an abortion that save their lives, either on account of rape, abuse, or other factors.

WOMEN ARE PISSED AS HELL, AND YOU'VE LOST ALL OF THEIR VOTES. This will be like 2018 all over again.

Not all of them..... just the fat diseased sluts and the "is that a woman??" fringefuck types.... and we don't want their vote anyway.

Most real women have not killed their baby.

You can post whatever you want. Yes, Louisiana has attempted to ban even ordering Plan B by mail, and there will be legal challenges in multiple states as you dumbshits file lawsuits to prevent access to Plan B. Griswold vs. Connecticut is fair game, Thomas mentioned it specifically in his opinion and Marsha Blackburn has already voiced support of overturning it. In case you didn't know, and of course you don't know, that is what paved the way for legal birth control for married couples.

"attempted." :lmao:

You LIED that they did ban it.

I get it, BILLIONS of dollars are on the line, The abortion industrial complex is fat on taxpayer dollars. The idea that the gravy train will dry up is driving you insane.

"attempted." :lmao:

You LIED that they did ban it.

I get it, BILLIONS of dollars are on the line, The abortion industrial complex is fat on taxpayer dollars. The idea that the gravy train will dry up is driving you insane.
Dry up? LMAO. They are looking for Medicaid to cover transportation costs. Hell, this decision has created a whole new business, abortion travel. Maybe I will buy a couple of buses.

I'm just gonna venture a guess here. "All those who voted to end Row vs Wade, " won't get any BJ's in the future from whoever ! Lol & Girls walking around with very cool dress will drag back to the 50's & baggy shit again ! Yep it coming, pure sex Mars vs. Venus hell once more ! Kids will grow up using their thumbs in thier phones screen and beating their meat every night !

Dry up? LMAO. They are looking for Medicaid to cover transportation costs. Hell, this decision has created a whole new business, abortion travel. Maybe I will buy a couple of buses.

Oh, the government is still going to pay for abortions, even though Roe is no longer a valid law?

:rofl:
You Nazis truly are insane,

Forum List

Back