Zone1 What are some things we can do/not do?

If nobody today owned slaves, the modern Democratic Party is not the party of slavery.
Do you have any suggestions for white people that want to be more racist or less racist?

At least Muhammad tried to offer a solution. So cut him a little slack. The point of this thread is to help people on their journey to becoming more racist or less racist.

This appears to be a deeply held secret.

I’m ashamed if I started this thread and the best suggestion I got was a dumb suggestion like Muhammad’s.

If nobody today owned slaves, the modern Democratic Party is not the party of slavery.
Yes they are. It's the same racist party of slavery as always.

FDR took millions of Americans into slavery. So did that drunken asshole Lyndon Johnson.

Richard Nixon made good on his campaign promise and emancipated the American slaves.

Some people misapply the word "racist" to someone who is simply afraid.

For example, John Doe supports Civil Rights and maybe even reparations for ethnicity X, but John Doe knows that a large percentage of ethnicity X engages in violent behavior, so he is AFRAID, not "racist."

If the elevator door opens, and he sees the only occupant is a young man of ethnicity X, for all John Doe knows, the young man may be a choir boy. Yet John Doe may fear that the young man will rob and/or assault him. Yes, a young man of ethnicities A, B, or C might also do that. But John Doe is willing to take a chance that they won't. Based on John Doe's experience, the experience of his family and friends, and what he reads (sometimes between the lines) in the media, he is more wary of ethnicity X than of other ethnicities.

I feel it would be wrong to classify John Doe as a "racist." In fact, it is even possible that John Doe's girl friend or best friend is a member of ethnicity X.

Last edited:
It is very likely that a common demographic here on USMessageBoard are white Americans. Some of them want to be racist or at least more racist. Some of them want to be less racist or stop being racist altogether. Let’s work together as a team to help these white Americans with their dilemmas by answering these two questions.

What kind of things can white Americans do to be racist or more racist?

What kind of things can white Americans do to be non racist or at least less racist?

Many white people (including myself) are very confused and flustered by racist accusations. It would be great if these white Americans knew how to garner more racist accusations or how to avoid them altogether. Any tips would mean the world to some of us.
If you said what can you do to be less attached to liquor or even more attached, the crucial point would be how much do you talk about it. How much do you frame questions in terms of it. I suspect most posters on here with anti-racism posts are RABID RACISTS. From my knowloedge of people, the greatest similarity in psycholoy is between people who are always talking race whatever their view...BLM and KKK, same ,pm, monomaniacal fixation...and fixation on race IS RACISM

Anyway, that is how I see it

If you said what can you do to be less attached to liquor or even more attached, the crucial point would be how much do you talk about it. How much do you frame questions in terms of it. I suspect most posters on here with anti-racism posts are RABID RACISTS. From my knowloedge of people, the greatest similarity in psycholoy is between people who are always talking race whatever their view...BLM and KKK, same ,pm, monomaniacal fixation...and fixation on race IS RACISM

Anyway, that is how I see it.

That actually does make sense. A murderer murders. A painter paints. What does a racist do? The linguistic answer would be that they race. Don’t be so quick with that answer. A thief steals. An archer shoots a bow and arrow. So not all words work that way so just because someone races doesn’t make them a racist. Surely there is a practice that someone does that makes them racist. That’s kind of what I am looking for. What are some of the acts that racists do? That way people can increase or decrease participation to achieve the desired label or avoid the label altogether.

We all know this crap is dumb but if we are going to talk about it we mind as well define it moving forward so we can talk more honestly. Some of us just enjoy the topic but don’t know squat about it. I think it is better for the ignorant among us (myself included) find out what a racist actually does. Most of us don’t know so our contributions are weak.

Forum List

Back