What are Republican's domestic policy's?

I knew Going into Iraq was A HUGE mistake from the beginning , didn't you???

Not very fucking hard to figure out it was an abomination from the beginning , a bunch of BS, you break it you bought it..

IF the fucking lazy ass Republicans would get off their lazy asses and get a J O B, then they could do SOMTHING about THEIR labor particapation rate.

Fuck knows their elected reps in Congress havent don jack shit to improve the employment situation in the country....

Fucking lazy ass, whiny Republicans suck Koch.

You have a short memory. Floppy Ears increased taxes on corporations and on people who made over $450,000 a year. At the beginning of this year, he said he wanted to raise it even more. So for the last near three years, there has been no tax cut but a tax increase on all those evil wealthy people.
Maybe that's why Obama's economy is doing great.

Great????
The best stock market in history. Unemployment down. 5.8 million jobs available. It's not our fault Republicans have sold fail to an ignorant base.

The ignorant base can't figure out why we still have record amounts of people in poverty, and yet have all these available jobs. The ignorant base thinks that the stock market reflects our economy instead of the federal reserve buying trillions of dollars of assets that caused the market to be over inflated. The ignorant base thinks that the unemployment rate is where it's at because people are working, and not because we have a record amount of Americans no longer in the work force--the most since the mid 70's.
The reason so many people live in poverty is because of income inequality,, in 1976 the average CEO worker made 25, 30 x more than the average worker now it's over 300-1..

The Dow reflects our economy and its a helluva lot higher now than it was in 2009..

Funny how the Repugs bitch about the unemployment rate now when it's low,,when it was high they weren't happy either, WTF make up your mind you can't have it both ways.

Did it ever occur to you maybe folks dropped out of the workforce for a reason?? School,,their jobs were outsourced, , not being able to work anymore due to poor health, a sick family member,,look at the big picture..

Yes, I never thought of that. We never had sick family members, poor health, jobs outsourced before until DumBama came along.

And thanks for proving my point about the ignorant base. Your comment about the stock market is very telling. I suppose next you will tell me that Quantitive Easing was a movie that you didn't get to see yet.

...Did it ever occur to you maybe folks dropped out of the workforce for a reason?? School,,their jobs were outsourced, , not being able to work anymore due to poor health, a sick family member,,look at the big picture..
Yes.

Corporate America has finally had it revenge (for union organizing in the late 19th and early 20th) and maimed the American Working Class.

Sending as many jobs as possible beyond our borders (south, to Mexico, or overseas, to China, India, et al) to take advantage of near-slave wage levels, lower workplace and production quality control standards, extraordinary tax breaks and tax shelters, desperate pools of workers, and fat, happy, accommodating government officials and entrepreneurs.

Time to begin taking drastic steps to level the playing field on behalf of the American Worker.

Drastic steps.

Well you know what the Repugs, say if you dont have a job or the job you want get off your lazy ass, and pull yourself up by your boots take personal responsibility for yourself, blaming the Black guy is a cop out, it has nothing to do with Obama...

Quit using Obama as an excuse, like the Tea Maggots and the Repukes say, take personal responsibility for yourself,,you can't get the job you want go back to school and better your self..

Well you know what the Repugs, say if you dont have a job or the job you want get off your lazy ass, and pull yourself up by your boots take personal responsibility for yourself, blaming the Black guy is a cop out, it has nothing to do with Obama...

Quit using Obama as an excuse, like the Tea Maggots and the Repukes say, take personal responsibility for yourself,,you can't get the job you want go back to school and better your self..

It has everything to do with DumBama. See that huge WELCOME mat on our borders? Yeah, that's DumBama, and he's the one bringing in cheap foreign labor to keep our wages down. Government dependency? Where have you been? The White House brags about how Commie Care created over 12 million new government dependents, and they are proud of it. Their goal? To create even more. The Stimulus Bill, or as I call it, the Pork Bill? Yeah, look that up and see the tens of billions of dollars the Democrats added to the food stamp program.

Let me put this is perspective for you: each party wants to expand their base. The Republicans want to expand their base and the Democrats want to expand their base. One of the larger bases of the Democrat party are government dependents. The more people dependent on the government, the more likely Democrat voters.

Someone said the Democrats domestic policy is just giving away free stuff. Why would they think that? Here are a few "give a ways" Democrats are running on:

Build and update America's infrastructure to provide jobs and make America competitive..

Help people get an education that targets actually getting a well paying job.

Help people get health care that manages good health for a longer and more productive life and drops the cost of care.

Help poor children have at least one nutritious meal a day so they can concentrate on school and not be distracted with the feeling of being hungry.

Help young parents with affordable day care so both parents can work and create the kind of life they want their children to have.

It's easy to prove that Republicans are against all these things. So what are they for. They can't run on "stop everything". That's not even conservative. What are they actually planning on doing to help the country?
============

What are the Republican domestic policies?

1) repeal Obamacare --- replace with nothing
2) end Social Security --- replace with plan where stockbrokers handle your retirement funds
3) National Right to Work for Less
4) Public education only up to 8th grade ... no more public high schools or colleges
5) Mandatory carrying of firearms at all times when in public
6) Mandatory military service beginning after 8th grade for all children of people who make less than 1 million per year ... children of the wealthy are exempt ... need to have wealthy people to run the country
7) only the Republican party allowed ... Democrats and other parties banished

Absurd? Some points are --- others are not too far off the mark.

Someone said the Democrats domestic policy is just giving away free stuff. Why would they think that? Here are a few "give a ways" Democrats are running on:

Build and update America's infrastructure to provide jobs and make America competitive..

Help people get health care that manages good health for a longer and more productive life and drops the cost of care.

Help poor children have at least one nutritious meal a day so they can concentrate on school and not be distracted with the feeling of being hungry.

Help young parents with affordable day care so both parents can work and create the kind of life they want their children to have.

It's easy to prove that Republicans are against all these things. So what are they for. They can't run on "stop everything". That's not even conservative. What are they actually planning on doing to help the country?
============

What are the Republican domestic policies?

1) repeal Obamacare --- replace with nothing
2) end Social Security --- replace with plan where stockbrokers handle your retirement funds
3) National Right to Work for Less
4) Public education only up to 8th grade ... no more public high schools or colleges
5) Mandatory carrying of firearms at all times when in public
6) Mandatory military service beginning after 8th grade for all children of people who make less than 1 million per year ... children of the wealthy are exempt ... need to have wealthy people to run the country
7) only the Republican party allowed ... Democrats and other parties banished

Absurd? Some points are --- others are not too far off the mark.

Yes, considering you made them all up in your head.

It has everything to do with DumBama. See that huge WELCOME mat on our borders? Yeah, that's DumBama, and he's the one bringing in cheap foreign labor to keep our wages down. Government dependency? Where have you been? The White House brags about how Commie Care created over 12 million new government dependents, and they are proud of it. Their goal? To create even more. The Stimulus Bill, or as I call it, the Pork Bill? Yeah, look that up and see the tens of billions of dollars the Democrats added to the food stamp program.

Let me put this is perspective for you: each party wants to expand their base. The Republicans want to expand their base and the Democrats want to expand their base. One of the larger bases of the Democrat party are government dependents. The more people dependent on the government, the more likely Democrat voters.
Sorry I have NEVER seen a welcome sign on or around our Borders?? Don't know what the hell you are talking about there,, guess you forgot, the Repug hero Reagan granted millions of them illegals amnesty back in the 80's..

As long as Employers want cheap labor, and America has a lust for illegal street drugs, its not gonna stop, I have an idea every employer who is caught hiring an illegal first offense 30 days in jail. Next time 6 months,,feel better with that..????

As far as welfare dependency goes , the poor redneck cesspool south has the most welfare and food stamp takers and moochers,, tell my why after 40 years of voting for the Repukes they are still poor, lack health insurance and still keep voting for the same assholes that keep them poor, clue me in??

Big Yank, Ray thinks there was no illegal immigration before OBAMA. And that ALL the illegals get a civil service job.

But then Ray thinks a lot of fucked up bullshit.

Go after the employers who give jobs top illegals.You are exactly correct. Whena few employers go to jail, the flood of illegals looking for work will dry up.

Cause RAY, THEY COME HERE FOR WORK. You know, to take those low wage jobs you unskilled Republican wont do.

Sorry I have NEVER seen a welcome sign on or around our Borders?? Don't know what the hell you are talking about there,, guess you forgot, the Repug hero Reagan granted millions of them illegals amnesty back in the 80's..

As long as Employers want cheap labor, and America has a lust for illegal street drugs, its not gonna stop, I have an idea every employer who is caught hiring an illegal first offense 30 days in jail. Next time 6 months,,feel better with that..????

As far as welfare dependency goes , the poor redneck cesspool south has the most welfare and food stamp takers and moochers,, tell my why after 40 years of voting for the Repukes they are still poor, lack health insurance and still keep voting for the same assholes that keep them poor, clue me in??

I see, so you want to lock up our employers now, huh?

That's right, lock up American job creators and allow criminal aliens to come back to this country after we kick them out and then let them hide in Sanctuary cities without punishment. After all, that's exactly what the Democrat Senators did by stopping Kate's Law that was created by Bill O'Reilly.

Hispanics are renown for voting mostly Democrat which is why your sellouts want them here. It's why your sellouts are giving them drivers licenses in their states. It's why voting ballots are not English/ Spanish instead of the standard American ballots. It's why DumBama took Arizona to court when they created their own laws about investigating suspected illegals by showing them paperwork that they have legal status. But you don't see a Welcome mat on our borders by Obama. Lord you liberals are totally blind.

10 Universities That Offer International Students the Most Aid

Among the schools that gave the most financial aid to international students, the average award was $54,718.
<<<snip>>>
A record number of international students – 886,052 undergraduate and graduate students – enrolled during the 2013-2014 school year, according to an annual report on study abroad trends.
<<<snip>>>
Skidmore has been listed before as one of the top 10 schools for awarding the most aid to undergrads from abroad, though its average aid amount in previous years has been lower. It was
$53,600 during the 2013-2014 school year.

10 Universities That Offer International Students the Most Aid

886,052 US citizens that can't get in a US school because the slots are taken by foreigners.
That's not making any sense. Look at your link, 10 universities blah blah blah, and then they list the number of foreign students they help. 77 at this university, 87 at that one and so on. Over 15 thousand students at Duke where they help 173 foreign students.
That's like 1%. How do they get to 886 thousand with numbers like 1% and 173?

I see fail here.

Sorry you can't tell the difference in the total number of foreign students and the numbers receiving these massive subsidies. My main point was there are 886 thousand university seats being occupied by foreigners and not Americans. They're likely similar numbers occupying seats in technical and trade schools. See what leftist diversity policies get you, uneducated Americans. School should accept students based on merit, nothing else.
Anyone who wants an education can get it if they want it and if they are capable. The fact Republicans don't want it makes them incapable.

You really should have stopped at the first sentence, the second one makes you look really stupid. Tell me, which party is doing everything in their power to prevent school choice so they can keep sucking the dicks of teachers unions? Remember it was your dear leader who killed the very successful voucher system in DC.
That's it? That's all you got? One unproven issue?

Surrender noted, it only takes one to blow up your whole lying OP.

Big Yank, Ray thinks there was no illegal immigration before OBAMA. And that ALL the illegals get a civil service job.

Go after the employers who give jobs top illegals.You are exactly correct. Whena few employers go to jail, the flood of illegals looking for work will dry up.

Cause RAY, THEY COME HERE FOR WORK. You know, to take those low wage jobs you unskilled Republican wont do.

So why did your dear leader stop raiding employers?

I hear ya man illegal immigration has been around Since the 60's and suddenly its Obama's fault ya right, LOL gee the Repugs and Tea Maggots always gotta blame the Mexicans , for the countrys problems ,when was the last time you saw a white guy picking fruit in 100 degree heat?? Like um never..

Guess they all forgot like I said earlier their hero Reagan granted millions amnesty almsot 30 years ago, guess that was Obama's fault too even thou he was in college at the time:rofl:

I hear ya man illegal immigration has been around Since the 60's and suddenly its Obama's fault ya right, LOL gee the Repugs and Tea Maggots always gotta blame the Mexicans , for the countrys problems ,when was the last time you saw a white guy picking fruit in 100 degree heat?? Like um never..

Guess they all forgot like I said earlier their hero Reagan granted millions amnesty almsot 30 years ago, guess that was Obama's fault too even thou he was in college at the time:rofl:

When are you regressivecrats gonna learn, only 60% of illegals come across the southern border?

Court Deportations Drop 43 Percent in Past Five Years
By JULIA PRESTONAPRIL 16, 2014

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/17/u...in-last-five-years.html?ref=juliapreston&_r=1

Obama Has Halved Spending on Border Fencing, Infrastructure, Technology--Leaving 1,300 Miles of Mexico Border Unfenced
By Edwin Mora | November 28, 2011

Obama Has Halved Spending on Border Fencing, Infrastructure, Technology--Leaving 1,300 Miles of Mexico Border Unfenced

Report: Immigrant workers account for all employment growth since 2007
By SUSAN FERRECHIO (@SUSANFERRECHIO) • 12/19/14

Report: Immigrant workers account for all employment growth since 2007

Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014

Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

Now why did all those illegal immigrants bother to come to this country Ray.
Was it the jobs that Americans running business offer them? Why yes it is Americans offering them jobs.

Put a few employers in jail. See if the employer cant figure out how to hire legal worker.

Problem solved. But then, your kind isn
interested in solving these problems.

There are a number of Republicans running for President, each one of which has his/her own policies upon which he/she is running. There are only two Dems running. What you list here are little more than talking points. List your candidate's particular policies upon which he or she is running and allow others to list their candidate's policies and then you can have an honest and meaningful discussion.

That's right, lock up American job creators and allow criminal aliens to come back to this country after we kick them out and then let them hide in Sanctuary cities without punishment. After all, that's exactly what the Democrat Senators did by stopping Kate's Law that was created by Bill O'Reilly.

Hispanics are renown for voting mostly Democrat which is why your sellouts want them here. It's why your sellouts are giving them drivers licenses in their states. It's why voting ballots are not English/ Spanish instead of the standard American ballots. It's why DumBama took Arizona to court when they created their own laws about investigating suspected illegals by showing them paperwork that they have legal status. But you don't see a Welcome mat on our borders by Obama. Lord you liberals are totally blind.

Yes Ray, IF American JOB CREATORS are creating all these jobs for the illegal immigrants that they hire, yes lock them up. They are breaking the law hiring illegals.

Now why is it those illegals come here?
Is it for the jobs Ray?

Yes Ray, IF American JOB CREATORS are creating all these jobs for the illegal immigrants that they hire, yes lock them up. They are breaking the law hiring illegals.

Now why is it those illegals come here?
Is it for the jobs Ray?

Some yes, others for our generous welfare system. Plus the fact we have an administration that will do nothing to stop them and in fact, invite more of them over.

Forum List

Back