What an IDIOT!!! Guarantees USA to Rid fossil fuels" yet promotes the worse emitting country!

A lot of it is true. Don’t be misled by your abundant ignorance.
Almost none of it is true. Thanks for confirming the author is a liar though. That is progress.
For example:

Where is the foreign nation's police station?

Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

BUT what has Biden done? Approved the worst Co2 emissions , oil producing country - Venezuela!
All the while GUARANTEEING the USA will be out of the oil production business!
HOW totally stupid! When will you people wake up that this GUY wants to destroy the USA!
Totally DUMB!

Chevron Could Get Approval To Ramp Up Oil Production In Venezuela | OilPrice.com Biden now does what with the worst polluting country?

View attachment 730783
View attachment 730784

Why would Chevron risk money investing in Venezuela, a country that nationalized (stole) its previous investment? My guess is that the CEO would be fired for even suggesting that to the BOD.

Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

BUT what has Biden done? Approved the worst Co2 emissions , oil producing country - Venezuela!
All the while GUARANTEEING the USA will be out of the oil production business!
HOW totally stupid! When will you people wake up that this GUY wants to destroy the USA!
Totally DUMB!

Chevron Could Get Approval To Ramp Up Oil Production In Venezuela | OilPrice.com Biden now does what with the worst polluting country?

View attachment 730783
View attachment 730784

The left are all about words and appearances. They believe that uttering simple words will solve every problem, such as verbally condemning BLM rioters and yet doing everything they can to let them riot, while calling them "mostly peaceful protesters".

Next up:

quit producing fossil fuels in the US so that the US can claim we are reaching our Climate change goals, all the while encouraging other countries such as Venezuela to pollute pollute pollute - but the US is doing our fair share. It's those damned other countries that are polluting.

The left are all about words and appearances. They believe that uttering simple words will solve every problem, such as verbally condemning BLM rioters and yet doing everything they can to let them riot, while calling them "mostly peaceful protesters".

Next up:

quit producing fossil fuels in the US so that the US can claim we are reaching our Climate change goals, all the while encouraging other countries such as Venezuela to pollute pollute pollute - but the US is doing our fair share. It's those damned other countries that are polluting.
Proof of your statement: Worldwide: emission from oil production by country 2015 | Statista
Oilproducersworstemissions112522.png

Forum List

Back