What an IDIOT!!! Guarantees USA to Rid fossil fuels" yet promotes the worse emitting country!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

BUT what has Biden done? Approved the worst Co2 emissions , oil producing country - Venezuela!
All the while GUARANTEEING the USA will be out of the oil production business!
HOW totally stupid! When will you people wake up that this GUY wants to destroy the USA!
Totally DUMB!

Chevron Could Get Approval To Ramp Up Oil Production In Venezuela | OilPrice.com Biden now does what with the worst polluting country?

BidentobuyVenezuelaOil112522.png

Oilproducersworstemissions112522.png

The Democratic party is destroying the USA, not Biden. Biden is simply the idiot they wish all of us to blame. If we blame Biden, and not the Democratic party, the party never goes away and the damage will be continual.

True, the Democrats will never be held completely accountable. But if the GOP's investigations ding them hard enough, the Democrats are going to know they're being closely scrutinized. They will have to be extremely careful over the next two years.

True, the Democrats will never be held completely accountable. But if the GOP's investigations ding them hard enough, the Democrats are going to know they're being closely scrutinized. They will have to be extremely careful over the next two years.
They know they will never be scrutinized. The shill media covers for them 24/7 and that won’t stop. Their base believes men can give birth. They can tell them the economy is great in the middle of a depression and they’d believe it.

The Democratic party is destroying the USA, not Biden. Biden is simply the idiot they wish all of us to blame. If we blame Biden, and not the Democratic party, the party never goes away and the damage will be continual.
That is such an important point. We have a 2 Party system and one of the parties is dedicated to undermining this great country to establish permanent Democrat rule.

They know they will never be scrutinized. The shill media covers for them 24/7 and that won’t stop. Their base believes men can give birth. They can tell them the economy is great in the middle of a depression and they’d believe it.

Even if it leads to an impeachment of Biden? That might come to be so much of a shock, that it would sink in.

Even if it leads to an impeachment of Biden? That might come to be so much of a shock, that it would sink in.
No it wouldn’t. They’d just claim the GOP are desperate racists and putting on a political show. They aren’t ever going to self evaluate and take a step back. They are utterly incapable. I’ve already stated several times that they would rather destroy the country in a nuclear war with Russia than lose power.

No it wouldn’t. They’d just claim the GOP are desperate racists and putting on a political show. They aren’t ever going to self evaluate and take a step back. They are utterly incapable. I’ve already stated several times that they would rather destroy the country in a nuclear war with Russia than lose power.

Well regardless, the Democrats still need to be shamed and humiliated. That in itself would be worth the effort, wouldn't it?

:laughing0301:

Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

BUT what has Biden done? Approved the worst Co2 emissions , oil producing country - Venezuela!
HOW totally stupid! When will you people wake up that this GUY wants to destroy the USA!
Totally DUMB!

Chevron Could Get Approval To Ramp Up Oil Production In Venezuela | OilPrice.com Biden now does what with the worst polluting country?

View attachment 730783
View attachment 730784

It's insane. Under President Trump, the USA had the cleanest air, soil, water we have seen in a very long time. But Biden sides with those who demand draconian measures to eliminate all fossil fuels. And he sides with those who say the USA and some other countries have to pay reparations to poor countries we have supposedly harmed with our emissions. Meanwhile he agrees that China with the world's second largest economy and technologically in the top five is exempted from either forced emission controls or having to pay reparations. Why? It is classified as a 'developing' country.

Insane.

I expect Chevron will run a much cleaner operation. Sanctions haven't helped Venezuela reduce production emissions.

It's insane. Under President Trump, the USA had the cleanest air, soil, water we have seen in a very long time. But Biden sides with those who demand draconian measures to eliminate all fossil fuels. And he sides with those who say the USA and some other countries have to pay reparations to poor countries we have supposedly harmed with our emissions. Meanwhile he agrees that China with the world's second largest economy and technologically in the top five is exempted from either forced emission controls or having to pay reparations. Why? It is classified as a 'developing' country.

Insane.

Your post is fantasy.

Totally DUMB!

View attachment 730783
View attachment 730784

China Joe sez "I WANT YOU TO LOOK INTO MY EYES!!! See there's nothing going on in there, c'mon man the lights are on but nobody's home!!!"

I expect Chevron will run a much cleaner operation. Sanctions haven't helped Venezuela reduce production emissions.
Well it could help the overall emissions IF Venezuela DOES improve BUT... let's look at the facts.
1) What is the average as of 2015 Venezuela was 20.3 CO2 equivalent/g per megajoule... The USA 11.3.. or Venezuela is 179% higher.
Which country would be better to the world wide CO2 emissions?

Oilproducersworstemissions112522.png

Well it could help the overall emissions IF Venezuela DOES improve BUT... let's look at the facts.
1) What is the average as of 2015 Venezuela was 20.3 CO2 equivalent/g per megajoule... The USA 11.3.. or Venezuela is 179% higher.
Which country would be better to the world wide CO2 emissions?

View attachment 730805

179% higher?

I agree with the investigations. We must give back to the Democratic party what they dish out. Otherwise they will never stop. Playing nice, proper, speaking as the elite, only allows the Democratic party to continue.

~~~~~~
Democrats would never allow the impeachment of Biden. Biden could turn completely rogue tyrannically Commie and Democrats would just smile.
It takes a two-thirds vote in the Senate to convict on impeachment.

Last edited:
I agree with the investigations. We must give back to the Democratic party what they dish out. Otherwise they will never stop. Playing nice, proper, speaking as the elite, only allows the Democratic party to continue.

Trump's signature is all over this fraud.

Remember we could impeach Biden but it requires two thirds of the Senate to convict.

Forum List

Back