What an Amazing total 100% correct video

Asian Americans are also doing terribly because of racist whitey. Racists are everywhere!
Interesting point

No question Asians are very bright and receive top grades at prestigious universities

Yet, when you look at the ranks of top executives and CEOs they are horribly underrepresented. For some reason, white males keep getting promoted over Asians

Graph-5-Large-Font.jpg
There is also a very interesting correlation between height, and the commonality of promotion in executive positions. The overwhelming majority of CEOs in western countries are over 6' tall. Such a tendency puts Asians at a disadvantage socially.

Again where are your facts. I need to see that study. Please no guesses support with links. I would then believe that more then just your subjective from memory comment!
As per your request...
Fact or Fiction?: It's No Tall Tale, Height Matters

This is the ONLY mention in the link you provided:
"Their bosses are probably taller than they are—in fact, more than half of U.S. CEOs clock reach six-feet- (183-centimeters-) plus."
Again... no link to the study that provided that subjective comment.
NOW I did a simple Google search and found this statement which AGAIN doesn't match your statement based on the above statement "more than half U.S."

"I polled about half of the companies on the Fortune 500 list–the largest corporations in the United States–asking each company questions about its CEO. The heads of big companies are, as I’m sure comes as no surprise to anyone, overwhelmingly white men, which undoubtedly reflects some kind of implicit bias. But they are also virtually all tall: In my sample, I found that on average CEOs were just a shade under six feet. Given that the average American male is 5’9″ that means that CEOs, as a group, have about three inches on the rest of their sex. But this statistic actually understates matters. In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6’2″ or taller. Among my CEO sample, 30 percent were 6’2″ or taller"Why Do We Love Tall Men?

NOTE my skepticism is reinforced because people like you take a statement that came from another statement which was based on less then 250 sample, i.e. "half the companies of Fortune 500 list"...

YET you promulgated the MYTH by stating "The overwhelming majority of CEOs in western countries are over 6' tall" based on the statement "more than half of U.S. CEOs clock reach six-feet- (183-centimeters-) plus."" which was based on just 250 CEOs!

Really great fabrication of a FACT that there are 1,733,100 General and operations managers including CEOs!
CEO Statistics

A fabrication of a myth based on 250 survey out of 1,733,100! WOW now do you see why I doubt people's comments as they are simply false spreading of MYTHS!

Why is it that Vietnamese refugees came to America without a lick of English and became more successful than black Americans that have lived here all their lives? Why are some black people wildly successful while many others fail? Is it whitey's fault or is it because they made a shitload of terrible choices?

No questions Asians are hard workers and very intelligent
They graduate at the top of their class from our best universities

Why are so few chosen to be top executives and CEOs

How can they be successful when whitey is so racist? In fact, why did racist whitey let them come here in the first place?
You are avoiding the question

If Asians outperform white males in college. Why are white males promoted over them?
Some interesting reading is available on precisely the question you ask. Here's a small tid bit.

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-such-...le-CEOs-taller-than-the-average-American-male
Why don't you get me a correlation on penis size?
Because if you're even asking... You almost certainly realize that you come up short. You asked the question. I delivered the answer on a silver platter. Blame you butt hurt, caused by your erroneous assumption, on yourself...

Interesting point

No question Asians are very bright and receive top grades at prestigious universities

Yet, when you look at the ranks of top executives and CEOs they are horribly underrepresented. For some reason, white males keep getting promoted over Asians

Why is it that Vietnamese refugees came to America without a lick of English and became more successful than black Americans that have lived here all their lives? Why are some black people wildly successful while many others fail? Is it whitey's fault or is it because they made a shitload of terrible choices?

No questions Asians are hard workers and very intelligent
They graduate at the top of their class from our best universities

Why are so few chosen to be top executives and CEOs

How can they be successful when whitey is so racist? In fact, why did racist whitey let them come here in the first place?
You are avoiding the question

If Asians outperform white males in college. Why are white males promoted over them?
Some interesting reading is available on precisely the question you ask. Here's a small tid bit.

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-such-...le-CEOs-taller-than-the-average-American-male
Please read this:

"Their bosses are probably taller than they are—in fact, more than half of U.S. CEOs clock reach six-feet- (183-centimeters-) plus."
NOW I did a simple Google search and found this statement which AGAIN doesn't match your statement based on the above statement "more than half U.S."

"I polled about half of the companies on the Fortune 500 list–the largest corporations in the United States–asking each company questions about its CEO. The heads of big companies are, as I’m sure comes as no surprise to anyone, overwhelmingly white men, which undoubtedly reflects some kind of implicit bias. But they are also virtually all tall: In my sample, I found that on average CEOs were just a shade under six feet. Given that the average American male is 5’9″ that means that CEOs, as a group, have about three inches on the rest of their sex. But this statistic actually understates matters. In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6’2″ or taller. Among my CEO sample, 30 percent were 6’2″ or taller"Why Do We Love Tall Men?

NOTE my skepticism is reinforced because people like you take a statement that came from another statement which was based on less then 250 sample, i.e. "half the companies of Fortune 500 list"...

YET you promulgated the MYTH by stating "The overwhelming majority of CEOs in western countries are over 6' tall" based on the statement "more than half of U.S. CEOs clock reach six-feet- (183-centimeters-) plus."" which was based on just 250 CEOs!

Really great fabrication of a FACT that there are 1,733,100 General and operations managers including CEOs!
CEO Statistics

A fabrication of a myth based on 250 survey out of 1,733,100! WOW now do you see why I doubt people's comments as they are simply false spreading of MYTHS!

Asian Americans are also doing terribly because of racist whitey. Racists are everywhere!
Interesting point

Graph-5-Large-Font.jpg
There is also a very interesting correlation between height, and the commonality of promotion in executive positions. The overwhelming majority of CEOs in western countries are over 6' tall. Such a tendency puts Asians at a disadvantage socially.

Again where are your facts. I need to see that study. Please no guesses support with links. I would then believe that more then just your subjective from memory comment!
As per your request...

CEO Statistics

Feel free to disbelieve. The facts are the facts. If you distrust any study that doesn't arrive are your predetermined conclusion; you're left with one simple option... Do your own study, and post it for peer review, or board scrutiny.

The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950,

Yes, I understand. What I don't understand is how that's my fault. Can you enlighten me?

Who said it was your fault? Other than you excuse black behavior i.e. black men who pass on their genetic code of irresponsibility which by the WAY is
fostered by the Federal Government in this fashion.
Penalizing Marriage
A second major problem is that the means-tested welfare system actively penalizes low-income parents who do marry.
All means-tested welfare programs are designed so that a family’s benefits are reduced as earnings rise. In practice, this means that, if a low-income single mother marries an employed father, her welfare benefits will generally be substantially reduced.
The mother can maximize welfare by remaining unmarried and keeping the father’s income “off the books.”

For example, a single mother with two children who earns $15,000 per year would generally receive around $5,200 per year of food stamp benefits.
However, if she marries a father with the same earnings level, her food stamps would be cut to zero.
A single mother receiving benefits from Section 8 or public housing would receive a subsidy worth on average around $11,000 per year if she was not employed, but if she marries a man earning $20,000 per year, these benefits would be cut nearly in half. Both food stamps and housing programs provide very real financial incentives for couples to remain separate and unmarried.

Overall, the federal government operates over 80 means-tested welfare programs that provide cash, food, housing, medical care, and social services to poor and low-income individuals. Each program contains marriage penalties similar to those described above. Low-income families generally receive benefits from several programs at the same time. The marriage penalties from multiple programs when added together can provide substantial financial disincentives to marriage. For example, if a single mother who earns $20,000 per year marries a man who earns the same amount, the couple will typically lose about $12,000 a year in welfare benefits. In effect, the welfare system makes it economically irrational for most low-income couples to marry.

The anti-marriage aspect of the welfare state can be illustrated by comparing means-tested welfare with the federal income tax code. For example, under a progressive income tax system with only a single schedule of tax rates indiscriminately covering both single persons and married couples, nearly all individuals would experience an increase in taxes owed when they married and lower taxes if they remain separate or divorce. The current federal income tax system mitigates this anti-marriage effect by having separate tax schedules for singles and married couples.

By contrast, the means-tested welfare system, in most cases, does not have a separate schedule for married couples. When a low-income mother and father marry, they will generally experience a sharp drop in benefits, and their joint income will fall. The anti-marriage penalty is often most severe among married couples where both parents are employed.
How Welfare Undermines Marriage and What to Do About It

Refute that please because that description of how the Federal support discourages two-parent households and the decreasing number of black two-parent households
is in direct correlation. The 2 parent family is penalized. Hence the father leaves the household!
Hence this statistic:
The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950,
as opposed to about 68 percent today.
Do you understand? Back during those TERRIBLE TERRIBLE days just 18% of black households had ONLY a female head!
TODAY over 68% have just a female!
In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites.
Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families.
In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households.
A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households."
Black female head of households number is 68 percent
By Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University.
(Oh by the way in the famous words of Obama..."And did I mention he's black?")
23 Obama Quotes That Turned Out To Be Broken Promises Or Cold-Hearted Lies

Interesting point

Graph-5-Large-Font.jpg

As per your request...

CEO Statistics

Feel free to disbelieve. The facts are the facts. If you distrust any study that doesn't arrive are your predetermined conclusion; you're left with one simple option... Do your own study, and post it for peer review, or board scrutiny.

NO those AREN"T the FACTS.... YOU quoted an article that quoted an article that studied 250 CEOs and you made the totally unsubstantiated jump to
"majority of CEOs are over six feet"! YOU made the leap I didn't! I just did what any person with a little intellectual honesty after 60 years of skepticism in reading
people's assumptions I question most everything people like you post when there is NO substantiation!

You blew out of proportion a study based on 250 people out of a universe of 1,733,100! 0.0144% is NOT a good statistical sample!

Do women prefer taller or shorter men? Do we need a study?

As per your request...

CEO Statistics

NO those AREN"T the FACTS.... YOU quoted an article that quoted an article that studied 250 CEOs and you made the totally unsubstantiated jump to
"majority of CEOs are over six feet"! YOU made the leap I didn't! I just did what any person with a little intellectual honesty after 60 years of skepticism in reading
people's assumptions I question most everything people like you post when there is NO substantiation!

You blew out of proportion a study based on 250 people out of a universe of 1,733,100! 0.0144% is NOT a good statistical sample!
What you failed to do is research the same assertion yourself, and post contrary findings. There are plenty of additional studies available to you, if you are actually interested. I pointed you in the right direction, and will leave it to you...

As per your request...

CEO Statistics

What you failed to do is research the same assertion yourself, and post contrary findings. There are plenty of additional studies available to you, if you are actually interested. I pointed you in the right direction, and will leave it to you...

BUT YOU made the totally fabricated assertion "The overwhelming majority of CEOs in western countries are over 6' tall" based on 250 sample!

You leave when you can't provided the FACTS... Check out this web site to see how much confidence I have in your sample of 250 of 1,733,100 universe!
Sample Size Calculator - Confidence Level, Confidence Interval, Sample Size, Population Size, Relevant Population - Creative Research Systems

See the problem with people like you is you make an assertion. This assertion is then passed on as a FACT and few people evidently are as skeptical as I am
as I doubt anytime I read a statement like "The overwhelming majority of CEOs in western countries are over 6' tall" because it generally is based on a sliver of
truth and most of it elaboration!

Then... "Its cuz white folks are evil racists...!" You were right! Dammit! I hope this doesn't get out!

Wish I was a black guy. I could make a fortune pandering to right wingers who get a nut every time they find a black guy who repeats their crap. I'm sure lots of them are just doing it for the cash, and laugh very time whitey gives them money.
So typical, the liberal left accuses a man of color of being a paid prostitute. You sure don't think much of black folks, thanks for letting the rest of us know for sure.

From a former Black Panther discussing BLM and Obama... total must see.
I just hope some of you truly ignorant white people watch this and understand what this black man is telling you because he is 100% Correct!

Only a fool believes BLM is legitimate, politically correct spineless fools are the makeup of BLM.

Wish I was a black guy. I could make a fortune pandering to right wingers who get a nut every time they find a black guy who repeats their crap. I'm sure lots of them are just doing it for the cash, and laugh very time whitey gives them money.

So it is OK with you a white person that the whole objective of BLM et.al. is to blame someone else for their deficiencies? As a result you are doing JUST what the
slave owners use to do. Keep blacks slaves to the idea that they won't get any food or shelter. Remember slaves were breed by slave owners to be DUMB! The
slave owner didn't want any slaves that could think for themselves. A smart independent slave was a danger. So you LIKE the slave owner want to keep the black community totally dependent on White community and you stupidly think you are "compassionate"! You really are an antiquated out of touch white person!

If you believe that is the objective of BLM, you are obviously a racist, and probably nuts too.

So typical, the liberal left accuses a man of color of being a paid prostitute. You sure don't think much of black folks, thanks for letting the rest of us know for sure.

I'm impressed with his entrepreneurial spirit.

Forum List

Back