What Americans think of the healthcare bill

while 29% say it does not go far enough and 20% say it is about right.

its adds up fine cali

Just wait until it all kicks in. I think people have no clue what is happening.

This country is a nanny country under obama's rule and once they control our health good bye junk food sugar liquor cigarettes chips happy meals basically anything that makes life fun.

Now realise you are NOT in the majority on this issue.

Yes, the majority of people think we should get something for nothing. That is the issue. It doesn’t solve the issue of health care, it only exacerbates it. It also does not justify your position and we should support something just because people want something for nothing.

By the way, you should realize that in America, we spell the word realize with a z. Perhaps you have had too much European influence and think government should do everything for us.

its adds up fine cali

This country is a nanny country under obama's rule and once they control our health good bye junk food sugar liquor cigarettes chips happy meals basically anything that makes life fun.

Um..President Obama smokes and drinks..

But rant on.

You can't be for it if you are against it...."while 29% say it does not go far enough"....

29% don't like it because it did not go far enough so you can't count that as being for it.
Unless you live in John Kerry world and like something before you don't like it.
Is this the new Obama math that they're teaching in schools these days?
You can no longer say the pledge in class or wear or have on your person an American flag but you do get taught fuzzy math.

Here's the fuzzy math. A majority of Americans want something done about healthcare and they think what was done prior to this health care package was lousy. HMOs got super greedy when they went public..and they've been doing a terrible job of managing healthcare costs.

We've got the best medical technology in the world and almost the worst access to it. That needed to change.

Now realise you are NOT in the majority on this issue.

Oh, I was in the 42% from the get-go. Hell, I'd like to see Obama "repealed."

In what way does the link you posted relate to me? I went through the thing twice and could not find the connection.

Dear fucking idiot,

those number combine with perfect sense.

You are merely a fucking partisan hack.

In what way does the link you posted relate to me? I went through the thing twice and could not find the connection.

Also where in this thread did I make any comment whatsoever about combining numbers?

And I'm the fucking idiot? Land sakes alive!!

FACTBOX-US healthcare bill would provide immediate benefits | Reuters

WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR OF ENACTMENT

Insurance companies will be barred from dropping people from coverage when they get sick. *Lifetime coverage limits will be eliminated and annual limits are to be restricted.

*Insurers will be barred from excluding children for coverage because of pre-existing conditions.

*Young adults will be able to stay on their parents' health plans until the age of 26. Many health plans currently drop dependents from coverage when they turn 19 or finish college.

*Uninsured adults with a pre-existing conditions will be able to obtain health coverage through a new program that will expire once new insurance exchanges begin operating in 2014.

*A temporary reinsurance program is created to help companies maintain health coverage for early retirees between the ages of 55 and 64. This also expires in 2014.

*Medicare drug beneficiaries who fall into the "doughnut hole" coverage gap will get a $250 rebate. The bill eventually closes that gap which currently begins after $2,700 is spent on drugs. Coverage starts again after $6,154 is spent.

*A tax credit becomes available for some small businesses to help provide coverage for workers.

*A 10 percent tax on indoor tanning services that use ultraviolet lamps goes into effect on July 1.

Now what do how do you think the majority who already like the bill will do when you try to repeal these things?

Last edited:

its adds up fine cali

And goodbye personal responsibility. What a nation of whiners we have become.

its adds up fine cali

Um..President Obama smokes and drinks..

But rant on.

But he and the Elites have their Healthcare aside from the shit sandwhich they've saddled us with...

...Nice.

Note they are trying to change the subject here?

Gee I wonder why?

its adds up fine cali

No it oesn't....if those 20% say it's good as is, they may find they wouldn't like it if more BS was added to it. That's an Epic Fail on your part, TDM.

Dear Idiot, they are the people who LIKE the HC bill and DONT want it repealed.

99% of the population have never read the new health-care law. So who gives a shit what the ones who favor it say because they have no clue. The ones who say it went to far are smart enough to know that a bill pack with 2000+ pages of BS not meant for voters to understand was written for the elite to take advantage of the general population.

Any health-care law we need could be written on 10 pages or less so the majority of the people could understand their rights. The entire US Constitution & The Bill of Rights together did not take 10 pages yet have served us well.

Insurance companies will be barred from dropping people from coverage when they get sick.

when people recieve this benifit alone you will be pretty fucked in an election if you shit on it.

99% of the population have never read the new health-care law. So who gives a shit what the ones who favor it say because they have no clue. The ones who say it went to far are smart enough to know that a bill pack with 2000+ pages of BS not meant for voters to understand was written for the elite to take advantage of the general population.

Any health-care law we need could be written on 10 pages or less so the majority of the people could understand their rights. The entire US Constitution & The Bill of Rights together did not take 10 pages yet have served us well.

TRUE. What they do know is what is coming to fruition now...

Quite alot of requests out there for waivers aren't there? ;)

its adds up fine cali

No it oesn't....if those 20% say it's good as is, they may find they wouldn't like it if more BS was added to it. That's an Epic Fail on your part, TDM.

Dear Idiot, they are the people who LIKE the HC bill and DONT want it repealed.

Look who's the idiot...TDM. Those that like it as it is may not like it when more is added to it. Open up your brain to comprehend what is being said. Having said that.....wait until it's implemented....I bet a lot will change their minds on that.

Insurers will be barred from excluding children for coverage because of pre-existing conditions

Now in a couple of months you will be considered a monster if you even try to repeal this one.

Forum List

Back