What Americans think of the healthcare bill

No it oesn't....if those 20% say it's good as is, they may find they wouldn't like it if more BS was added to it. That's an Epic Fail on your part, TDM.

Dear Idiot, they are the people who LIKE the HC bill and DONT want it repealed.

Look who's the idiot...TDM. Those that like it as it is may not like it when more is added to it. Open up your brain to comprehend what is being said. Having said that.....wait until it's implemented....I bet a lot will change their minds on that.

Dear fucking brick brained partisan hack,

It IS the number of Americans who like what the bill does.

99% of the population have never read the new health-care law. So who gives a shit what the ones who favor it say because they have no clue. The ones who say it went to far are smart enough to know that a bill pack with 2000+ pages of BS not meant for voters to understand was written for the elite to take advantage of the general population.

Any health-care law we need could be written on 10 pages or less so the majority of the people could understand their rights. The entire US Constitution & The Bill of Rights together did not take 10 pages yet have served us well.

And not a bunch of legalspeak that you have to hire an army of lawyers to interpret for you...[And then trust their interpretation].

Look who's the idiot...TDM. Those that like it as it is may not like it when more is added to it. Open up your brain to comprehend what is being said. Having said that.....wait until it's implemented....I bet a lot will change their minds on that.

And IS it a representative sampling?

Young adults will be able to stay on their parents' health plans until the age of 26. Many health plans currently drop dependents from coverage when they turn 19 or finish college.

You will make fools out of yourselves if you try to rip this from the American people.

Those that say it doesn't go far enough (29%) don't like it now. You can't have it both ways, buffoon. I laugh at you calling me a partisan hack....for the love of God, have you ever looked in the mirror. :cuckoo:

Young adults will be able to stay on their parents' health plans until the age of 26. Many health plans currently drop dependents from coverage when they turn 19 or finish college.

You will make fools out of yourselves if you try to rip this from the American people.

Never mind they don't want it. It's part of the reason why Democrats lost power in the US Congress, and lost seats/Governorships in several States.

You're delusional TM.:cuckoo:

As to Kids staying on health plans until 26?

But 18-year-olds aren't allowed to drink anymore. We no longer have a draft. In fact, while repealing the 26th Amendment, we ought to add a separate right to vote for members of the military, irrespective of age.

As we have learned from ObamaCare, young people are not considered adults until age 26, at which point they are finally forced to get off their parents' health care plans. The old motto was "Old enough to fight, old enough to vote." The new motto is: "Not old enough to buy your own health insurance, not old enough to vote."

O/T? Perhaps...but swerves into your load of bullsqueeze...

REPEAL THE 26TH AMENDMENT!

FACTBOX-US healthcare bill would provide immediate benefits | Reuters

WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR OF ENACTMENT

Insurance companies will be barred from dropping people from coverage when they get sick. *Lifetime coverage limits will be eliminated and annual limits are to be restricted.

*Insurers will be barred from excluding children for coverage because of pre-existing conditions.

In the real world this is complete BS. My Aunt now needs hernia surgery & has been declined by her insurance company that claims it is a pre-existing condition. She has had coverage here whole life with no coverage gaps so it is not a pre-existing condition. Since her employer switched insurers 3 years ago & she had a similar operation 5 years ago her insurer is saying it is a pre-existing condition. My Mother & Aunt are big-time Democrats & Work for Government Contractors. They know many government officials & lawyers & have exhausted all resources to get her hernia surgery covered.

The New Healthcare Law does not work as advertised. Once the majority discover this there will be hell to pay for Democrats.

Last edited:
It hasnt kicked in yet asshole

Explain why all the requests for waivers if this is so great and so many overwhelmingly want this?

I'll wait...

How good is Obamacare? Sooooooooo goooooooood that the Dept. of Health and Human Services has so far granted 110 corporations temporary exemption from the healthcare reform law.
Alot of us are waiting.......

It hasnt kicked in yet asshole

Explain why all the requests for waivers if this is so great and so many overwhelmingly want this?

I'll wait...

Dear idiot, the waivers are attempts by the corps to NOT pay for healthcare of their people.

Its more proof we need the public option.

Again? If it's so great? Why the waivers?

More precisely? What's so great about it? is it that it saddles taxpayers against their will? Forces private companies to do it the Government's way or else? Forces people to be on a plan or face fines and jailtime for non-compliance? Saddles the Taxpayers with another expense to hire IRS agents to enforce it? Leaves a Government official to make life or death decisions for treatment...whether they like it or not? Be specific as possible, will you?

:eusa_think:

They are trying to ban happy meals in San Francisco and they just banned smoking in Los Angeles. California is by far the most communist liberal hitler state.

Liberals want to control everything you do. Except if you are an illegal immigrant. Then no rules apply to you.

Now the real question is:

Will Dems run a sincere campaign on passing Universal Health Care or will they resort to being the Lying Cocksucker they are and pretend they don't?

Now the real question is:

Will Dems run a sincere campaign on passing Universal Health Care or will they resort to being the Lying Cocksucker they are and pretend they don't?

They will follow the playbook: Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate...they'll pick one, a couple, or the whole enchilada and run with it...

It's Booooooosh's fault more people don't love ObamaCare

Forum List

Back