TSA Screener Accosts 3 Year Old Child at Security Checkpoint

blu

Sep 21, 2009
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TCHSGvNwRY[/ame]

can't wait for this bullshit to be pulled. can't believe people are such fucking pussies. once people started bending over to the government for shit like this, al qaeda won

Unbelievable. And US taxpayers pay these people. Put on your Government Employee hat and become instantly stupid or more stupid. Go strictly by that manual you're given and don't use common sense because it's against regulations.

Last edited:
Yes just take your humiliation and like it. That's what your Government is telling you. "Aggressive Pat Downs" on 3yr. olds? Come on America,get it together. Don't just line up like ignorant cattle for your public humiliation. Stand up and tell them enough is enough. We can't just give all our Freedom & Liberty away because there is Terrorism. It's like they're lining em up and herding em off to Prison rather than boarding planes for Holiday travel. I wont be flying anytime soon and i can't blame anyone for feeling the way i do. It's time for some common sense security. You're all Terrorists now. How does that make you feel? :(

The saddest thing about this is that if the parents would have stood up to defend their little girl,they would be sitting in Prison Cells right now. Seriously,who wants to fly anymore?

AQ won anyway. Remember the panic and support to get the patriot act passed?

I was against it and caught hell for being against it.

Disgusting display.
Most of the TSA regulations are bullshit, and only there to make us think that the government is keeping us safe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TCHSGvNwRY

can't wait for this bullshit to be pulled. can't believe people are such fucking pussies. once people started bending over to the government for shit like this, al qaeda won

OH CALM DOWN. First off, this is not indicative of our government. This is ONE girl, being gently patted down. Yes, she's flipping out, but that's not a result of being mistreated or mishandled. Kids do that. It's an expected response. Note how mom doesn't appear concerned or is trying to move the girl away from security. In fact, she's lifting up her daughter to console her while allowing it to happen.

There are certainly ways to reduce child anxiety from interacting with strangers, but she wasn't mishandled whatsoever in that clip. Calm down and stop using every useless youtube clip as a reason to blame the government for all of your problems and fears.

OH CALM DOWN. First off, this is not indicative of our government. This is ONE girl, being gently patted down. Yes, she's flipping out, but that's not a result of being mistreated or mishandled. Kids do that. It's an expected response. Note how mom doesn't appear concerned or is trying to move the girl away from security. In fact, she's lifting up her daughter to console her while allowing it to happen.

There are certainly ways to reduce child anxiety from interacting with strangers, but she wasn't mishandled whatsoever in that clip. Calm down and stop using every useless youtube clip as a reason to blame the government for all of your problems and fears.

The point is that she shouldn't have been patted down in the first place. It was more than obvious to anyone with more than a second grade education that neither this girl nor her family were terrorists. Common sense has totally been thrown out the door with these regulations.

I'm really trying to restrain myself on this one but it's almost impossible. It's absolutely astounding to me that a person would take the time to type such ridiculous & moronic comments. You see it's Goose Stepping Morons like this who are the problem in this country. Aggressively mauling a 3yr. old on suspicion of Terrorism is not only incredibly absurd but is also shamefully Nazi-like. Anyone defending this stuff is no better than the Terrorists in my opinion. Incompetent Morons are running the TSA. It really is that simple. Just use some common fucking sense for God's sake. This 3yr. old girl is obviously not a Terrorist. Shame on any Moron who defends this.

Last edited:
Yep they will search a 3 year old and let someone who rings every bell on my radar and sets off every bell though without a problem.

I hate the TSA.

Yep they will search a 3 year old and let someone who rings every bell on my radar and sets off every bell though without a problem.

I hate the TSA.

I agree with you. The "Thousands Standing Around" are wasting their time searching the elderly and infants, while physically fit young men walk freely through the metal detectors and onto the concourse.

I wonder who's the greater threat, the 3 year old in their mother's arms, the 80 year old with a metal hip, or the 25 year old who can probably bench press a flight attendant over his head?

Yeah, let's keep confiscating the child's sippy cup. that'll keep us safe.

Unbelievable. And US taxpayers pay these people. Put on your Government Employee hat and become instantly stupid or more stupid. Go strictly by that manual you're given and don't use common sense because it's against regulations.

And in that same vein?

Federal Baggage Screeners PSA <Parody

That screener was totally insensitive. It's bad enough traveling and being subjected to that crap...but a 3 year old? Good lord.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
after the waiting lines of 5+ hours for thanksgiving travel due to the mass organized, national "opt out" protest, the backlash will be far too strong for the governmetn to keep this bullshit up. if you are flying for thanksgiving i suggest you get to your flight a good eight hours early

The point is that she shouldn't have been patted down in the first place. It was more than obvious to anyone with more than a second grade education that neither this girl nor her family were terrorists.
Why is that? Because they're white? Or because no one would put weapons on a child? What was so egregious with being patted down in the first place?

Aggressively mauling a 3yr. old on suspicion of Terrorism is not only incredibly absurd but is also shamefully Nazi-like. Anyone defending this stuff is no better than the Terrorists in my opinion. Incompetent Morons are running the TSA. It really is that simple. Just use some common fucking sense for God's sake. This 3yr. old girl is obviously not a Terrorist. Shame on any Moron who defends this.

Aggressively mauling? What part of that appeared to be mauling to you in nature? The part where her legs were lightly patted, or her arms? Or was it the part where the mom picked her up to help the security guard? And what part of it was Nazi-like? Did I miss the part where the guard killed several million people in the video? Or discriminated based on religion? It looks like YOU are discriminating here, not them. So which part of it is Nazi-like? Please, do continue.

And in that same vein?

Federal Baggage Screeners PSA <Parody

That screener was totally insensitive. It's bad enough traveling and being subjected to that crap...but a 3 year old? Good lord.

But, that three year old might overpower 3 to 5 flight attendants, kick through a locked and hardened cockpit door, pull the pilots from their seats and kill them, then fly the plane into a building.

The 25 year old weight lifter in the next seat is totally harmless. Let's let him on the plane unmolested.

And God only knows what the 80 year old great-grandmother is capable of doing with her walker or cane.

Am I the only person that caught the dumbest thing about this story? The explanation on how to opt out of extra screening for children is now out there for anyone to take advantage of.

Forum List

Back