What American President Would Do That?

I thought this was a joke.

Obama is the most unAmerican fuck in our history

"the United States discriminates against the disabled, homosexuals, women, Native Americans, blacks, Hispanics and those who don't speak English. There is the expected pandering to Muslims...the report notes that until recently, the U.S. engaged in torture, unlawfully detained terrorist suspects and illegally spied on Americans communicating with terrorists ... but the report assures readers that Mr. Obama has been putting a stop to all that."

This is so fucking sick. Every Progressives need to get booted from office this Niovember

Are you REALLY trying to say that the groups listed in the article are NOT discriminated against? What USA do you live in?

As a matter of fact, I will say that. Discrimination is not the occasional problem where someone in a wheelchair cannot get into an older building, nor is it when someone who does not speak English cannot get a job working at WalMart. Discrimination is when the government, supported by the Supreme Court, ignores the Constitution and makes hiring people who are the wrong color illegal.

Anyone who thinks that the United States of America discriminates against them is free to leave and find another country that does not discriminate against them. The fact that they choose to stay here tells me that they are not being discriminated against, unlike they would be if they moved to another country. They know that, I know that, so the question remains, why do you not know that?

I honestly don't think our Commander in Grief will run in 2012. The way he's going his approval numbers will force his party and him to look elsewhere for a candidate. This is what makes me think Hillary is positioning herself for 2012. If she resigns after the Nov elections, that will be a telling sign.

Cause we know how Reagan didn't run again in '84, right?

Cause his approval ratings were about 10-20 points lower than Obama's right now, at this point in his Presidency.

I thought this was a joke.

Obama is the most unAmerican fuck in our history

"the United States discriminates against the disabled, homosexuals, women, Native Americans, blacks, Hispanics and those who don't speak English. There is the expected pandering to Muslims...the report notes that until recently, the U.S. engaged in torture, unlawfully detained terrorist suspects and illegally spied on Americans communicating with terrorists ... but the report assures readers that Mr. Obama has been putting a stop to all that."

This is so fucking sick. Every Progressives need to get booted from office this Niovember

Are you REALLY trying to say that the groups listed in the article are NOT discriminated against? What USA do you live in?

As a matter of fact, I will say that. Discrimination is not the occasional problem where someone in a wheelchair cannot get into an older building, nor is it when someone who does not speak English cannot get a job working at WalMart. Discrimination is when the government, supported by the Supreme Court, ignores the Constitution and makes hiring people who are the wrong color illegal.

Anyone who thinks that the United States of America discriminates against them is free to leave and find another country that does not discriminate against them. The fact that they choose to stay here tells me that they are not being discriminated against, unlike they would be if they moved to another country. They know that, I know that, so the question remains, why do you not know that?

This sounds a whole lot like "If you don't like it, go back to Africa".

Where does the word "Africa" appear in his post? Just askin.

Where does the word "Africa" appear in his post? Just askin.

It doesn't. What's your point?

It would to you.

I honestly don't think our Commander in Grief will run in 2012. The way he's going his approval numbers will force his party and him to look elsewhere for a candidate. This is what makes me think Hillary is positioning herself for 2012. If she resigns after the Nov elections, that will be a telling sign.

Cause his approval ratings were about 10-20 points lower than Obama's right now, at this point in his Presidency.

Reagan's policies were working and they were working so well that he won by a landslide in 1984. Mondale carried only DC and Minnesota, his home state.

Obama's policies are failing. Big difference dontcha think?

Reagan's policies were working and they were working so well that he won by a landslide in 1984. Mondale carried only DC and Minnesota, his home state.

At the 2 year mark of Reagan's first term, a huge majority of Americans thought his policies were NOT working.

How else to explain his latest outrage against the country

Yes, Truth cuts like a knife at the republicans who like to do their sins, but don't want anyone to know. Hey, if you ain't got anything to hide...................LOL!!

I watched this fraud last night at the end of his little talk say.."God bless America". It made me want to puke.

Oh that is good, maybe Obama can exorcist the devil out of you. Puke man, get it all out.

Ok, I read the blog about the article from the Wash. Post
I read the article from the Wash. Post

Is there a link to the actual report?

At the 2 year mark of Reagan's first term, a huge majority of Americans thought his policies were NOT working.

Then here's what you do. You take another two years and see if you're correct. I don't think it's gonna get any better for our dear leader.

Maybe he needs another wine party with the republicans

How else to explain his latest outrage against the country that elevated him to the ranks of world leadership? Last week, the Obama State Department submitted a report to the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights on the supposed human rights violations taking place in the United States. According to the Washington Times, the report

describes how the United States discriminates against the disabled, homosexuals, women, Native Americans, blacks, Hispanics and those who don't speak English. There is the expected pandering to Muslims...the report notes that until recently, the U.S. engaged in torture, unlawfully detained terrorist suspects and illegally spied on Americans communicating with terrorists ... but the report assures readers that Mr. Obama has been putting a stop to all that.

The rest of this OP about our "Commander in Grief"
American Thinker: What American President Would Do That?

Don't get your bowels in an uproar.

If you don't think that the U.S. discriminates in SOME way against these minority groups, then your living in a fantasy world! I could name a half dozen others that are discriminated against.

The fact is that the U.S. discriminates much, much less against minorities than most other countries, more than some, but definitely less than most.

All this report is really stating is that the U.S. government is raising it's standards by lowering it's toleration for discrimination.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back