What American President Would Do That?

I thought this was a joke.

Obama is the most unAmerican fuck in our history

"the United States discriminates against the disabled, homosexuals, women, Native Americans, blacks, Hispanics and those who don't speak English. There is the expected pandering to Muslims...the report notes that until recently, the U.S. engaged in torture, unlawfully detained terrorist suspects and illegally spied on Americans communicating with terrorists ... but the report assures readers that Mr. Obama has been putting a stop to all that."

This is so fucking sick. Every Progressives need to get booted from office this Niovember

hehehehe...

Your stupidity is unyielding. Just unyielding, frink.

I hope when you grow up you look back and realize what a fool you were.

I hope when you Progressives fucks get relocated to Cuba you'll appreciate how good you had it here

So the State Department told the truth? DAMN THEM!

I don't agree with the tone of the OP, but something about this bothers me too. Shouldn't the first response be to correct the problem you see happening, and not just run off and report the situation to the UN.

At the very least it makes the Federal government look weak. Globally how would China, Russia, France, England, etc be perceived if they were reporting their own provinces to the UN.

Its just a very strange move on his part.

I don't agree with the tone of the OP, but something about this bothers me too. Shouldn't the first response be to correct the problem you see happening, and not just run off and report the situation to the UN.

At the very least it makes the Federal government look weak. Globally how would China, Russia, France, England, etc be perceived if they were reporting their own provinces to the UN.

Please take the 20-30 minutes it takes to read the report

Poor choice of words on my part. I know the Feds are exploring their options.

It just seems a bit weird for the Feds to report this to the UN.

Every 4 years, each member nation submits a report.

The blog and the article cherry-picked, is all.

The link to the actual report is in this thread.
It's a pretty good read, actually.

Are you REALLY trying to say that the groups listed in the article are NOT discriminated against? What USA do you live in?

Do you believe the USA is a bad place?

I think this nation is absolutely, hands down, the BEST nation on Earth.

Not neccesarily because of any one existing characteristic or because even because of it's past but simply because of it's POTENTIAL and RESOLVE.

We were born with a constitution that guarentees FREEDOM and LIBERTY to all people. Therefore the very conception of this nation was immaculate, and while this nation is not perfect and was not born perfect, what we have that is totally and completely unique to US is the POTENTIAL to stand tall in the face of adversity and to be that beacon of liberty and freedom.

When the Bill of Rights was written, there were still slaves in this nation. America did not then live up to it's full potential, and I still believe that in many ways we still have not. But we have always found the resolve to reach that potential and a major party of reaching theat potential is knowing when CHANGE is neccesary.

I agree. Since when did we have to report to any organization on how we're doing?

It is no other countries business, it is no other organizations business. It is ours. I think what pisses off some of us is that we don't see the need to report to anyone about our nation.

The UN, and every other whining bunch of assholes can fuck off and fix what's broken in hellholes around the world.

I agree. Since when did we have to report to any organization on how we're doing?

It is no other countries business, it is no other organizations business. It is ours. I think what pisses off some of us is that we don't see the need to report to anyone about our nation.

The UN, and every other whining bunch of assholes can fuck off and fix what's broken in hellholes around the world.
I totally agree.
I despise the UN.
I was just commenting on the meat of the report.
Regrettably we do have diplomatic responsibilities....
:cool:

Forum List

Back