What American President Would Do That?

Can you fucking believe the administration would make claims like THIS to the UN:

The administration filed a 117-page report to the committee of the International Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Racial Discrimination that addressed international concerns about indigenous rights, racial profiling of Arab-Americans, and abuses of African-American prisoners. "The government of the United States of America welcomes the opportunity to report to the committee," the report states.

Last edited:
What pure liberal anti-Americanism on display!

The administration also conceded that despite gains in improving race relations in the United States, a "great deal of work needs to be done" -- citing an increase in bias crimes against "people perceived to be Muslim, or of Arab, Middle Eastern, or South Asian descent, after the terrorist attacks of 911."

I watched this fraud last night at the end of his little talk say.."God bless America". It made me want to puke.

who cares what anyone thinks who put's the commander in chief in quotes.

loser :cuckoo:

i love the pretend 'patriots' who hate this country except when they win elections.

It seems politics has become a game. My side verses your side. Only people have lost sight of what is at stake. It shouldn't be about what side has "won", it should be about who is getting done what is needed to do.

Reagan's policies were working and they were working so well that he won by a landslide in 1984. Mondale carried only DC and Minnesota, his home state.

Obama's policies are failing. Big difference dontcha think?

At the 2 year mark of Reagan's first term, a huge majority of Americans thought his policies were NOT working.

Then here's what you do. You take another two years and see if you're correct. I don't think it's gonna get any better for our dear leader.

Well, we don't have much choice in that, do we?

Last edited:
Since our founding, we have made tremendous progress in strengthening the protection of rights and in enhancing and expanding equal opportunities for their enjoyment. Just as the legitimacy of our government is grounded in the will of the people, the credit for progress accrues not only to our Constitution and the government it created, but also to the determination
and commitment of our people. Throughout our history, our citizens have used the freedoms provided in the Constitution as a foundation upon which to advocate for changes that would create a more just society. The Constitution provided the means for its own amelioration and revision: its glaring original flaw of tolerating slavery, as well as denying the vote to women, have both been corrected through constitutional reform, judicial review and our democratic processes. Human rights—including the freedoms of speech, association, and religion—have empowered our people to be the engine of our progress.
This sounded prideful, not self-depreciating
:cool:

Since our founding, we have made tremendous progress in strengthening the protection of rights and in enhancing and expanding equal opportunities for their enjoyment. Just as the legitimacy of our government is grounded in the will of the people, the credit for progress accrues not only to our Constitution and the government it created, but also to the determination
and commitment of our people. Throughout our history, our citizens have used the freedoms provided in the Constitution as a foundation upon which to advocate for changes that would create a more just society. The Constitution provided the means for its own amelioration and revision: its glaring original flaw of tolerating slavery, as well as denying the vote to women, have both been corrected through constitutional reform, judicial review and our democratic processes. Human rights—including the freedoms of speech, association, and religion—have empowered our people to be the engine of our progress.
This sounded prideful, not self-depreciating
:cool:

Does not fit the meme. Please go back and find anti-American tripe like this:

"The administration filed a 117-page report to the committee of the International Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Racial Discrimination that addressed international concerns about indigenous rights, racial profiling of Arab-Americans, and abuses of African-American prisoners. "The government of the United States of America welcomes the opportunity to report to the committee," the report states."

Arab-Americans???

Fairness, equality, and Muslim, Arab-American and South Asian American persons

We have worked to ensure fair treatment of members of Muslim, Arab-American, and
South Asian communities. The U.S. Government is committed to protecting the rights of members of these groups, and to combating discrimination and intolerance against them. Examples of such measures include the Justice Department’s formation of the 9/11 Backlash Taskforce and civil rights work on religious freedom (e.g., bringing a case on behalf of a Muslim school girl to protect her right to wear a hijab); the civil rights outreach efforts of the Department of Homeland Security; and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s enforcement efforts to combat backlash-related employment discrimination which resulted in over $5 million for victims from 2001-2006.

I'm sorry, but the whole thing reads like a non-issue.
Yes there are mentions of discrimination that, taken out of context, sounds bad.
One only needs to read the next paragraph to see how we have made strides to resolve that issue.

Conclusion

VI.

100. The United States views participation in this UPR process as an opportunity to discuss with our citizenry and with fellow members of the Human Rights Council our accomplishments, challenges, and vision for the future on human rights. We welcome observations and recommendations that can help us on that road to a more perfect union. Delivering on human rights has never been easy, but it is work we will continue to undertake with determination, for human rights will always undergird our national identity and define our national aspirations.

I'm sorry, but the whole thing reads like a non-issue.
Yes there are mentions of discrimination that, taken out of context, sounds bad.
One only needs to read the next paragraph to see how we have made strides to resolve that issue.

Conclusion

VI.

100. The United States views participation in this UPR process as an opportunity to discuss with our citizenry and with fellow members of the Human Rights Council our accomplishments, challenges, and vision for the future on human rights. We welcome observations and recommendations that can help us on that road to a more perfect union. Delivering on human rights has never been easy, but it is work we will continue to undertake with determination, for human rights will always undergird our national identity and define our national aspirations.

Stop being rational. The Moonies and the Thinkers say it's bad, so it's bad.

I thought this was a joke.

Obama is the most unAmerican fuck in our history

"the United States discriminates against the disabled, homosexuals, women, Native Americans, blacks, Hispanics and those who don't speak English. There is the expected pandering to Muslims...the report notes that until recently, the U.S. engaged in torture, unlawfully detained terrorist suspects and illegally spied on Americans communicating with terrorists ... but the report assures readers that Mr. Obama has been putting a stop to all that."

This is so fucking sick. Every Progressives need to get booted from office this Niovember

hehehehe...

Your stupidity is unyielding. Just unyielding, frink.

I hope when you grow up you look back and realize what a fool you were.

So I guess the answer to the inquiry "What American President Would Do That" is: The Bush administration. And the Clinton administration. And the Bush 1 administration. And the Reagan administration....

But that doesn't fit the American Thinker's meme, and it certainly doesn't support the propositions of the Moonie cult so those two publications keep that information from their herd.

Well, we don't have much choice in that, do we?

We had a choice 2 years ago. I'm sorry I made the wrong one.

I didn't vote in 2008.

But why don't you tell me what Obama has (or hasn't) done that makes you regret your vote?

Negatives

A costly and innefective stimulus package. He allowed the Democratic Congess to ride herd on him. The net result was a package laden with special interest projects that has provided little stimulus.

Healthcare. While he delivered something it wasn't even a shell of what he campaigned on or what he origially told us we required. He utilized lobbyists to sell in a plan, their plan. This healthcare plan is a sell out to big industry.

Failed to curtail lobbyist influence. He promised to do this.

He has driven the debt through the roof with little to show for it.

The war in Iraq was ended on Bush's timetable. Far short of what Obama had pleged.

No results in Afghanistan with greatly increased resources thrown at it.

The worst thing he has done was squander a perfect opportunity. He was one man who had the backing of the people. He had public support. He had a majority in both houses. Through weakness and innept decision making he blew it.

We had a choice 2 years ago. I'm sorry I made the wrong one.

I didn't vote in 2008.

But why don't you tell me what Obama has (or hasn't) done that makes you regret your vote?

Negatives

A costly and innefective stimulus package. He allowed the Democratic Congess to ride herd on him. The net result was a package laden with special interest projects that has provided little stimulus.

Healthcare. While he delivered something it wasn't even a shell of what he campaigned on or what he origially told us we required. He utilized lobbyists to sell in a plan, their plan. This healthcare plan is a sell out to big industry.

Failed to curtail lobbyist influence. He promised to do this.

He has driven the debt through the roof with little to show for it.

The war in Iraq was ended on Bush's timetable. Far short of what Obama had pleged.

No results in Afghanistan with greatly increased resources thrown at it.

The worst thing he has done was squander a perfect opportunity. He was one man who had the backing of the people. He had public support. He had a majority in both houses. Through weakness and innept decision making he blew it.

I agree with all of these things.

Forum List

Back