What accomplishment are you most proud of?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I asked about regrets...now it is time to ask about what you are most proud of that you have done in your lifetime. I know you probably have a lot, but try to minimalize it and share with us what makes you happy at what you did.

I asked about regrets...now it is time to ask about what you are most proud of that you have done in your lifetime. I know you probably have a lot, but try to minimalize it and share with us what makes you happy at what you did.

My boys. Both will take the worst this world can throw at them, soak it up and spit it back at them. And my Daughter. Still tough, but will always see whats great before the ugly. So my kids. I passex on My DNA. Mother fuckers beware.

Last edited:
I banged a hawt Swedish chick in Stockholm once. I'm pretty proud of that.

You're proud you managed to finish blowing up the doll before you passed out? Way to go, champ. What a dynamo. :rolleyes:

Either way, what are you most proud of ?

Most everyone is going to answer something about family, don't you think? There are a lot of petty and vain answers but yours touched on what's really important.

Working my way through college without one dime of assistance from my parents or the government.

However, I will admit the government gave me the INCINTIVE to do that. They told me that if I preferred, they would give me an all expense paid trip to Vietnam....

Last edited:
You're proud you managed to finish blowing up the doll before you passed out? Way to go, champ. What a dynamo. :rolleyes:

Most everyone is going to answer something about family, don't you think? There are a lot of petty and vain answers but yours touched on what's really important.

Your right about the family thing. For me (aside from my kids) im pretty proud that my word is so good in a city this big. And my name is mentioned among ones that CAN. Does allot for my ego.

Your right about the family thing. For me (aside from my kids) im pretty proud that my word is so good in a city this big. And my name is mentioned among ones that CAN. Does allot for my ego.

Can what? Can-can?

th

And I didn't get sick as I saw my son burst forth from his mother.

Can what? Can-can?

Typical of someone who feels they accomplished nothing.

Two. My child and my partner.

Forum List

Back