What A Whiner

when Trump wins, you trolls will be nowhere to be found. Believe me.

We've been through this drill before, chump. When will you nutbags learn to avoid making such ridiculous statements?

Uhh, after the election?

If you are like most of your pals, you'll take a few days off right around November 9th. We've been here before.

I didn't know Trump had been president before. I've made my position perfectly clear what I would do if Trump loses, and matter how many shills say otherwise, that is what I will do.

I missed it. What will you do?

Tana Goertz.....who is identified as Donald Trump's Senior Advisor....was just on CNN discussing her candidate.

She is a whiner. Her statements regarding Mr. Trump's awesome qualities seem more like pleas. It's what happens when a person is forced to say things that they know are not true. Their attempts to persuade end up coming off like calls for mercy. It's very off-putting.

Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio have this same problem. Believe me.

About the OP, we watched that too and all of us were hooting and hollering.

If she said even one thing that's true, we all missed it.

LoneLaugher Did you see the article about Stephen Hawking I posted?

Last edited:

We've been through this drill before, chump. When will you nutbags learn to avoid making such ridiculous statements?

Uhh, after the election?

If you are like most of your pals, you'll take a few days off right around November 9th. We've been here before.

I didn't know Trump had been president before. I've made my position perfectly clear what I would do if Trump loses, and matter how many shills say otherwise, that is what I will do.

I missed it. What will you do?

Yeah, I missed that too.

Hey miketx What will you do if Drumpf loses?

What I had stated was that since there will be nothing I can do about it, I will continue to prepare for the worst. IMO, it will be the death knell of the former United States of America.

But I don't think that will happen. I think Trump will win, and if he turns out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing (which I do not think he will) there will nothing I can do about that either except to continue to prepare for the worst.

Is Trump a chicken or a whiner? Chicken Trump or Whiner Trump? Tough choice. :dunno:

Trumpery himself has said he is both.

He said he was too chicken to serve in the military so (twice) faked a foot ailment. When asked which foot, he didn't know.

He also said he's a whiner and whines until he gets his way. He plans to use that tactic with the likes of Pooting and Kim Jon Un.

Drumpf gives a whole new meaning to the old curse "May you live in interesting times".

What I had stated was that since there will be nothing I can do about it, I will continue to prepare for the worst. IMO, it will be the death knell of the former United States of America.

But I don't think that will happen. I think Trump will win, and if he turns out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing (which I do not think he will) there will nothing I can do about that either except to continue to prepare for the worst.

That's not an answer. Are you going to do something or not?

Tana Goertz stands up to the CNN hardball questions while the Hillary political rabble is hiding in bunkers and and won't even appear on "friendly" media shows you call Goertz a whiner. The entire democrat party establishment is one big whiner.

Yes, troll, as stated I will prepare for the worst.

when Trump wins
Again, where are you going to get that many uneducated bitter white rubes?

The Republican Front-Runner and 'The Hispanics'

Donald Trump says Hispanics love him. Survey says: Wrong!

Can Trump win the general election without minority voters?

Seven in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump

Many anti-Trump Republicans said they recognized that he would face significant opposition from minority voters in the general election.

“I’m definitely worried” that nominating Trump could hurt the party, said Anna Nolan, a school teacher in east-central Alabama who voted for Senator Ted Cruz. Nolan, who is white, said she was appalled by Trump’s slow response to the KKK comment. “That was a big issue for me.”

Other white Republicans said they believed that Trump was already responsible for hurting race relations in the country, regardless of what happens in the election in the months to come.

“If the KKK stuff didn’t get everybody’s attention and make people vote against Trump, I don’t know [what will]. I just don’t know,” said Sybil Ammons, the coroner of Stewart County in Georgia. “I want to see us bond as a country and he’s not going to help that at all.”

Last edited:

Surely you didn't mean what you wrote.

You seem like the really stupid type who sits around polishing his guns so you're ready to take down the US military. You also seem stupid enough to agree with Trumpery trumpeting about nukes.

What I suspect you meant was "... if he turns out to be a sheep in wolf's clothing..."

You better hide your guns cuz Prez Barry is coming for them on Nov 8th. Stay home and guard what's yours.

:itsok:

Also, as I have stated several times, the reason I rarely respond to "requests" from you troll shills is that no matter what you post, you will attempt to twist it around and spew more bullshit. This why no one can ever have a decent discussion here, and why I hardly ever freed you.

Also, as I have stated several times, the reason I rarely respond to "requests" from you troll shills is that no matter what you post, you will attempt to twist it around and spew more bullshit. This why no one can ever have a decent discussion here, and why I hardly ever freed you.
You were a slime bucket Shill.
I do not care how bad things got, I would not sell my soul/sole like you did.
If you are willing to sell your soul/sole once you will do it again.

Last edited:

Yes, troll, as stated I will prepare for the worst.

That means nothing. You have basically declared that you will follow through with your promise to do nothing. Great work.

i disagree. You and your shill traitors mean nothing. Being prepared for a bad situation is doing something. What that entails, I will not elaborate on to the likes of you or your scum partners.

I do not care how bad things got, I would not sell my sole like you did.
If you are willing to sell your sole once you will do it again.

*soul

I do not care how bad things got, I would not sell my sole like you did.
If you are willing to sell your sole once you will do it again.

Now this right here is pure twilight zone off your nut crazy talk. Normal though for you.

Forum List

Back