What A Whiner

What I had stated was that since there will be nothing I can do about it, I will continue to prepare for the worst. IMO, it will be the death knell of the former United States of America.

But I don't think that will happen. I think Trump will win, and if he turns out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing (which I do not think he will) there will nothing I can do about that either except to continue to prepare for the worst.

That's not an answer. Are you going to do something or not?

Yes, troll, as stated I will prepare for the worst.

That means nothing. You have basically declared that you will follow through with your promise to do nothing. Great work.

i disagree. You and your shill traitors mean nothing. Being prepared for a bad situation is doing something. What the entails, I will not elaborate to the likes of you are or your scum partners.

I see. May I suggest buying a few extra large boxes of Kleenex? Yiu can always use what's left over.

My IQ is 125 tested by the Navy when I was in. You only needed an IQ of 100 to be a Naval Officer when I was in. I knew a guy who had an IQ of 165 and he was weird acting.

Well we now know there are at least ten paid shill traitors here.

What I had stated was that since there will be nothing I can do about it, I will continue to prepare for the worst. IMO, it will be the death knell of the former United States of America.

But I don't think that will happen. I think Trump will win, and if he turns out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing (which I do not think he will) there will nothing I can do about that either except to continue to prepare for the worst.

Also, as I have stated several times, the reason I rarely respond to "requests" from you troll shills is that no matter what you post, you will attempt to twist it around and spew more bullshit. This why no one can ever have a decent discussion here, and why I hardly ever freed you.
You were a slime bucket Shill.
I do not care how bad things got, I would not sell my sole like you did.
If you are willing to sell your sole once you will do it again.
Sole?
Lol.

Also, as I have stated several times, the reason I rarely respond to "requests" from you troll shills is that no matter what you post, you will attempt to twist it around and spew more bullshit. This why no one can ever have a decent discussion here, and why I hardly ever freed you.
Sole?
Lol.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

DarkFury is a liar and always runs when his lies are confronted.

I wonder how he would like it if I were to call his BFF Sheriff Arpaio and tell him what DorkoDumDum has said Arpaio would do for him.

What DorkoDumDum said is that Arpaio would help him to stalk me. (You new kids can read the thread, link in my sig)

So DarkFury Fury - what would your BFF say to that?

Sole?
Lol.
Whoops soul or my sole

Tana Goertz.....who is identified as Donald Trump's Senior Advisor....was just on CNN discussing her candidate.

She is a whiner. Her statements regarding Mr. Trump's awesome qualities seem more like pleas. It's what happens when a person is forced to say things that they know are not true. Their attempts to persuade end up coming off like calls for mercy. It's very off-putting.

Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio have this same problem. Believe me.

Yeah, that's convincing. . . .

NOT.

DarkFury

Did you claim to have a 214 IQ?

Why are you avoiding this question repeatedly?

Yup.

What is your IQ?
214 in the 7th grade and high enough to be a member in MENSA at Rolla Missouri. You?

Dude.......I wanted the little bitch to respond.

Well, let's see if he does.

Passing this link along for Lone Laugher.
Enjoy.

DarkFury

Yup.

What is your IQ?
214 in the 7th grade and high enough to be a member in MENSA at Rolla Missouri. You?

Enjoy.

Thanks. I have it though. Just wanted the dickhead to own up.

You idiots have been predicting the end of the US since slavery was ended.

Today I pointed out to my mother that women aren't afraid of men that think they are women, that the new pope is awesome, and that if she can't bring herself to vote for Hillary she should vote for Gary Johnson.

:)

DarkFury

Yup.

Enjoy.

Thanks. I have it though. Just wanted the dickhead to own up.

No, I meant I was posting it in your stead.

I got it from where you posted it below in the 214 thread.

I haven't been around that long but thanks for thinking of me. Don't worry, it will never happen, and when Trump wins, all of you trolls will magically vanish.

Today I pointed out to my mother that women aren't afraid of men that think they are women, that the new pope is awesome, and that if she can't bring herself to vote for Hillary she should vote for Gary Johnson.

Ravi, that's the same as voting for Trumpery.

Ravi, that's the same as voting for Trumpery.
I don't think so. Actual conservatives will pick Johnson over Trump, bleeding away votes from the Donald.

Forum List

Back