What A Whiner

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Tana Goertz.....who is identified as Donald Trump's Senior Advisor....was just on CNN discussing her candidate.

She is a whiner. Her statements regarding Mr. Trump's awesome qualities seem more like pleas. It's what happens when a person is forced to say things that they know are not true. Their attempts to persuade end up coming off like calls for mercy. It's very off-putting.

Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio have this same problem. Believe me.

when Trump wins, you trolls will be nowhere to be found. Believe me.

The OP wants you to believe him because he speaks the truth?
The OP is a site CERTIFIED PROVEN liar! He held to his LIE until a MOD came down to set the record straight.

His frequent truth breaking is well recorded on this VERY site! His repeated SLANDER of members of facts of history well known and recorded.

I would suggest ANY member BEFORE taking his word or surrendering personal information to him READ the first three screens of the following thread....

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is the net and the safety of yourself and your family relies, depends and demands your protection NOT his word.

Thank you
Fury

The OP is a site CERTIFIED PROVEN liar! He held to his LIE until a MOD came down to set the record straight.

His frequent truth breaking is well recorded on this VERY site! His repeated SLANDER of members of facts of history well known and recorded.

I would suggest ANY member BEFORE taking his word or surrendering personal information to him READ the first three screens of the following thread....

This is the net and the safety of yourself and your family relies, depends and demands your protection NOT his word.

Thank you
Fury

^^^^^^^^
Claims to have an IQ of 214.

Calls other posters "liars."

Thank you
Fury

You should ask Tom Horn if what I said in that thread is a lie.

when Trump wins, you trolls will be nowhere to be found. Believe me.

We've been through this drill before, chump. When will you nutbags learn to avoid making such ridiculous statements?

Uhh, after the election?

If you are like most of your pals, you'll take a few days off right around November 9th. We've been here before.

I didn't know Trump had been president before. I've made my position perfectly clear what I would do if Trump loses, and matter how many shills say otherwise, that is what I will do.

Thank you
Fury

^^^^^^
Claims to have an IQ of 214,
Claims he can get Jo Duh Ho Arpaio to delete my posts,
Claims Jo Duh Ho will give him my identity so he can come get me.

And dares to call others liars.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thank you
Fury

Why do that when a MOD stepped in to CORRECT your lie?
Does Tom Horn out rank a MOD?

Tana Goertz.....who is identified as Donald Trump's Senior Advisor....was just on CNN discussing her candidate.

She is a whiner. Her statements regarding Mr. Trump's awesome qualities seem more like pleas. It's what happens when a person is forced to say things that they know are not true. Their attempts to persuade end up coming off like calls for mercy. It's very off-putting.

Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio have this same problem. Believe me.
The cognitive dissonance must be overwhelming.

Thank you
Fury

Why do that when a MOD stepped in to CORRECT your lie?
Does Tom Horn out rank a MOD?

Tom Horn knows the difference between being wrong and telling a lie.

You...being an imbecile...have trouble with this concept.

Did you claim to have an IQ of 214?

Forum List

Back