What a Shock! Democrats Caught in Major Lie About DREAMERS (Video)

A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true, and 11 percent mostly true. (Compare that to the politician Trump dubbed “crooked,” Hillary Clinton: Just 26 percent of her statements were deemed false.)

Trump’s Lies vs. Your Brain
Politifact? Lol

OMG OMG ONG Fake News!!!! Fae News!!!!!!! OMHG OMG OMG

you are dumber than shit.

It never fails. Democrats just can't help themselves when it comes to lying.
Because they have to hide their real agenda...COMMUNISM. We need to round up all the commies and execute them.
:beer:
You mean like Trump's buddy Putin?
Commies helped your orange buddy gert elected. You don;t care. So really, quit pretending you hate commies.

Yup, still waiting for the evidence....and waiting....and waiting.

Because they have to hide their real agenda...COMMUNISM. We need to round up all the commies and execute them.
Commies helped your orange buddy gert elected. You don;t care. So really, quit pretending you hate commies.
If the Russians helped Trump win, then how did Hillary win the popular vote?

If the Russians helped Trump win, then how did Hillary win the popular vote?

Wow, Trumpette logic at its best. Without the Commie help, Hillary could have won by 10 million votes.
Just how fucking stupid are you?

Trump Jy=r had secret meetings as did many of the Trump campaign. They all lied about it. Trtuimp lied about it. We know the Russians were involved in the election wanting Trump to win.

But hey, keep protecting your commie loving orange POS.

Trump Jy=r had secret meetings as did many of the Trump campaign. They all lied about it. Trtuimp lied about it. We know the Russians were involved in the election wanting Trump to win.

Hmmm...wonder if any of those secret meetings were on the tarmac.

A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true, and 11 percent mostly true. (Compare that to the politician Trump dubbed “crooked,” Hillary Clinton: Just 26 percent of her statements were deemed false.)

Politifact? Lol

Which is higher than your intelligence level.

So, you are comparing a meeting between Bill Clinton & his former DOJ appointee with Putin & Trump cxolluding to cheat to win an election.

Funny chit,

Politifact? Lol

I have news, being a racist, bigot & Trumpette does not make you smart. I'll compare my education against your any day.

So, you are comparing a meeting between Bill Clinton & his former DOJ appointee with Putin & Trump cxolluding to cheat to win an election.

Funny chit,

No, comparing something that didn't happen with something that actually did happen is funny chit.

Politifact? Lol

I have news, being a racist, bigot & Trumpette does not make you smart. I'll compare my education against your any day.
You're the racist. I don't care if your white, black, yellow, orange, or whatever you claim to be. Also I'm not the one that thinks blacks are to stupid to get an id to vote. Your party does though. Pretty racist.

Funny chit,

No, comparing something that didn't happen with something that actually did happen is funny chit.
Jr's meeting happened. Manafort happened. Other meetings with sessions & the Russians happened yet not reported. Kushner had meetings he did not report. Trump lying about this happened.

They all HAPPENED. But OMG OMG OMG two fiends chatting on the tarmac is far far far far far worse. You people make me sick.

Funny chit,

Jr's meeting happened. Manafort happened. Other meetings with sessions & the Russians happened yet not reported. Kushner had meetings he did not report. Trump lying about this happened.

They all HAPPENED. But OMG OMG OMG two fiends chatting on the tarmac is far far far far far worse. You people make me sick.

Yup, you may be hearing way too many voices in your head.

Politifact? Lol

You're the racist. I don't care if your white, black, yellow, orange, or whatever you claim to be. Also I'm not the one that thinks blacks are to stupid to get an id to vote. Your party does though. Pretty racist.

Oh blow me. I've read your past posts & I have news. You are a racist fuck. If you are going to post racist shit, man up little shit & admit it.

You still are so fucking stupid you don't get why demanding a photo ID is voter suppression. Stupid racist little you should really get informed or STFU.

Funny chit,

Yup, you may be hearing way too many voices in your head.
So those meeting never took place?

Politifact? Lol

Oh blow me. I've read your past posts & I have news. You are a racist fuck. If you are going to post racist shit, man up little shit & admit it.

You still are so fucking stupid you don't get why demanding a photo ID is voter suppression. Stupid racist little you should really get informed or STFU.
Please show me a post of me claiming to being racist. Unlike you, I don't make decisions about people based on skin color. I wait till they open their mouth. If they don't sound like an idiot, then they are alright. If they do then move along. You bring race into everything.

Please show me a post of me claiming to being racist. Unlike you, I don't make decisions about people based on skin color. I wait till they open their mouth. If they don't sound like an idiot, then they are alright. If they do then move along. You bring race into everything.
Oh please. I have called out out over a dozen times. You know it.

Oh, I'm racist because I disagreed with Obama? Blacks are mostly in the position they are in because of welfare, lack of education, and fatherless families. Which is because of welfare. And choice in education could help minorities to get an education and get out of being dependent on government. Which liberals are against giving choice to them. One of the first things Obama did, was to close a charter school in Washington for minorities. He had to rescind it, because of the outrage. Liberals are the worst thing to happen to minorities.

Oh, I'm racist because I disagreed with Obama? Blacks are mostly in the position they are in because of welfare, lack of education, and fatherless families. Which is because of welfare. And choice in education could help minorities to get an education and get out of being dependent on government. Which liberals are against giving choice to them. One of the first things Obama did, was to close a charter school in Washington for minorities. He had to rescind it, because of the outrage. Liberals are the worst thing to happen to minorities.
You are a racist because you made racist posts. It is a fact. I have pointed this out numerous times. If you are posting racist shit, man up & admit it instead of running away like a little girl.

School choice is a scam. You want to save a couple of kids from a poor school district while leaving the rest with less money. Fix the school. He ended a voucher program for private schools. He pushed for more money for Charter schools.

I love the whiner logic. Helping poor people is bad for them! Starving families while they live homeless under a bridge is good for them.

You morons have no clue how the welfare system works.

Forum List

Back