What a real leader sounds like

Oblama could really take deep measures like Briton and raise the threat level....

According to the Obama-haters, that's Real Action From A Real Leader.

I prefer Obama's measured and considered reactions.

If RWs had their way, we'd be deep in several more wars.
Wrong. ISIS would be knee deep in their own blood & body parts.

Nope.

They'd just go on another vacation.

Paid for by the taxpayers.
I consider you a complete moron so your opinion really isn't relevant
Too bad you're as rude and vulgar as you are brainwashed and ignorant.

Clementine you go girl. I wanted to do this thread but you are doing it better. Ten trophy points for you.cameron embarassed our president with leadership 101. Anyone who cares for this country should be ashamed of,the jv team in the White House and the road they are leading us down.

I see some glib remarks from the left, which gives the impression that they aren't worried about ISIS or any other terrorists. After 9/11, it was clear that terrorists are a big threat to us and the smart thing to do is not give them the chance. And what do we do? Continue to be reactionary instead of proactive. While I'm taking my shoes off at the airport and going through a security check, ISIS members and other terrorists are laughing at how easy it is to slip through our borders as the administration looks the other way.

It's not something to laugh at or dismiss. ISIS has the means to carry out their threats. Are we willing to bet that they won't?

No. Nobody is suggesting that. The problem is that you are not articulating a sensible plan to meet the threat. You haven't even established the degree of the threat.

America is not afraid of ISIS....even if some Americans are.

I would think that our agencies have already been working on a plan. There has been enough time to do that with ISIS considering how long they've been advancing. And we should also have plans in place for terrorists in general. Obama doesn't seem to concerned and says there is no strategy. I would expect him to at least say that we are working on one right now. We should be proactive, as I said, and not wait until something happens before taking action.

To Obama, surrounding himself with military personnel and national security officials, is like an Atheist being forced to attend mass. At the same time it is difficult for this man to consider that there are people out there who have an inane hatred for us. He believes anyone who does not like America, has justifiable reasons. And that the "strategy" for us is to find out what that is and then appease them.
It is simply not within this man's ability to consider we are not at fault. To him, an offensive attack would be iniquitous. Another example of America's imperialism.

Forum List

Back