Harry Reid’s Alma Mater Removes His Name from Building

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The man is an absolute disgrace and embarrassment to our state. If anything good comes from the Republicans possibly winning the Senate this year it's that Reid will no longer be in charge and it increases the chances he will not run for reelection in 2016,

The St. George Spectrum reports that university president Scott Wyatt and local officials began receiving calls for Reid, a one-time SUU Thunderbird, to no longer have his name on the building. “We had people step up and pledge money towards removing his name. In five days I received pledges totaling $40,000 — in just five days,” said a city councilman in Cedar City, Utah, where the university is located, who took part in the meetings. Wyatt decided not to accept such pledges, however, saying he did not want to disrespect or offend the senator.

While Wyatt initially resisted the calls, he recently decided to drop Reid’s name, but said that it may be given to another building in the future. He noted that another reason for dumping it from the Outdoor Engagement Center is because the expected donations to put his name on the building never came.

Harry Reid s Alma Mater Removes His Name from Building National Review Online

The man is an absolute disgrace and embarrassment to our state. If anything good comes from the Republicans possibly winning the Senate this year it's that Reid will no longer be in charge and it increases the chances he will not run for reelection in 2016,

The St. George Spectrum reports that university president Scott Wyatt and local officials began receiving calls for Reid, a one-time SUU Thunderbird, to no longer have his name on the building. “We had people step up and pledge money towards removing his name. In five days I received pledges totaling $40,000 — in just five days,” said a city councilman in Cedar City, Utah, where the university is located, who took part in the meetings. Wyatt decided not to accept such pledges, however, saying he did not want to disrespect or offend the senator.

While Wyatt initially resisted the calls, he recently decided to drop Reid’s name, but said that it may be given to another building in the future. He noted that another reason for dumping it from the Outdoor Engagement Center is because the expected donations to put his name on the building never came.

Harry Reid s Alma Mater Removes His Name from Building National Review Online
Was that the shithouse out behind the stadium?

Harry Reid .... pissing republicans off to the max ... well done Harry !!!:beer:

A, I'm not a Republican. B, if you think that childish insults and juvenile antics are appropriate behavior for the Senate Majority Leader that reveals a whole lot about you and doesn't cast the political left in a very good light.

Last edited:
Remember Zone 2 rules apply to this thread. I've cleaned up the insults and inflammatory comments that don't apply to the topic at hand.

Can they have his name erased from the ballot box as well.

We'd appreciate that...........Removed his name.......Ha ha ha ha Love it.

Harry Reid .... pissing republicans off to the max ... well done Harry !!!:beer:

A, I'm not a Republican. B, if you think that childish insults and juvenile antics are appropriate behavior for the Senate Majority Leader that reveals a whole lot about you and doesn't cast the political left in a very good light.
next he will tell us he's a independent... we all know what indepenmdents are ... the typical ashamed republicans

Last edited:

just becasue you chose to not use the word fuck doesn't make your post clean ... an unclean attack is still an unclean attack ... you have cleaned up anything ... youre still a fuck up republican any way you look at it

the fact that I believe harry reid is keeping republican in check, make you call me childish, so be it ...

Forum List

Back