What a man! Blaming his wife for his failures...

Another example of why the Trump administration will go down in history as the most corrupt administrations since Reagan.
Look, I didn't really like Reagan as a president either, but his faults were his insatiable desire to be World Police and overthrow foreign authoritarian governments through any means necessary (Iran-Contra), his inability to veto a spending bill, and trusting that we would get better border security after amnesty.

George W. and Obama were some corrupt, self-serving motherfuckers. I have seen nothing from Trump that rises to the level of starting a war to settle a personal vendetta or any number of corrupt, unconstitutional, dictatorial, soft-coup bullshit we got from Obama.

Ben Carson Denies Trying to Mislead Public About $31,000 Dining Set

Nothing says "fine, upstanding man" more than blaming your wife for what is your responsibility! :21:
/----/ Do you enjoy helping ladies pick out drapes for the living room? Nothing says Liberal Girly man like choosing home decor. Here's a certificate for you, suitable for framing.
1234.jpg

Nothing says "fine, upstanding man" more than blaming your wife for what is your responsibility! :21:

Dumbass, men don't order dish sets.
Looking through my house to see what I picked to be in here. 90% of my clothes and the TV is all I see. I have to get outside and to the shop to see my choices of stuff.

Your wife must like the way you dress yourself. :abgg2q.jpg:
Not always! I can only choose from her 10% when we go out.

:auiqs.jpg:

Looking through my house to see what I picked to be in here. 90% of my clothes and the TV is all I see. I have to get outside and to the shop to see my choices of stuff.

Does your wife dress you too? That's funny - indeed the 1940s called and wants you back :)
Of course I dress myself. Then the wife makes adjustments with subtle hints. The black boots I got you and the belt with the silver buckle go better with that shirt... and hell if she isn’t right.

Things are different in liberal households.

I suspect you are correct. In liberal households married couples are partners and equals. Clearly that is not the case for you faux conservatives.

asshat, men order whatever the fuck they want

you should ask one

:gay: Oh so you order dish sets and silverware do ya? Who did the catalogue shopping for your wedding? You or your husband?

Mary, stop being so defensive, and grow a pair (no, not boobs; you already voted for one).

This furniture was for the office. It was never his property. This is just more democrat hysterical nonsense.

Right, and my company car when I was working was never my property, so I was allowed to drive a Porsche. Dummy.

You know what? I will be reasonable and fair on this topic, and consistent with my core values.

With the money our Fed Gov wastes daily, this seems like much ado about nothing, but should it be? Asking the We the People (those of us who work our asses off) to pay for government shit should require those who are responsible for such spending to be frugal, like We the People must do. No government furnishings should be better than the higher-end quality of what the average citizen can afford. I say higher-end quality because government shit tends to get a lot more use than the average citizen's shit.

Government officials should approach the spend OUR money like we spend our money, as if it can't simply be printed, and is in finite supply.

Ben Carson should be fired for doing this shit.

ALL OTHER MOTHERFUCKERS in government who have wasted OUR money should be fired and forced to pay restitution.

FUCK BEN CARSON!!! DON'T WASTE OUR FUCKING MONEY, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!

:mad-61:

I have to admit, this thread was even better than I expected. Not only did I get the Trump sheep to defend what they would have a
You know what? I will be reasonable and fair on this topic, and consistent with my core values.

With the money our Fed Gov wastes daily, this seems like much ado about nothing, but should it be? Asking the We the People (those of us who work our asses off) to pay for government shit should require those who are responsible for such spending to be frugal, like We the People must do. No government furnishings should be better than the higher-end quality of what the average citizen can afford. I say higher-end quality because government shit tends to get a lot more use than the average citizen's shit.

Government officials should approach the spend OUR money like we spend our money, as if it can't simply be printed, and is in finite supply.

ALL OTHER MOTHERFUCKERS in government who have wasted OUR money should be fired and forced to pay restitution.

Thank you for your post. I am not sure he should be fired or not, but I think if we were to remove politics from it most would agree that any office in the Govt spending in excess of 30 grand on a table is not what we want them doing.

Another example of why the Trump administration will go down in history as the most corrupt administrations since Reagan.
Look, I didn't really like Reagan as a president either, but his faults were his insatiable desire to be World Police and overthrow foreign authoritarian governments through any means necessary (Iran-Contra), his inability to veto a spending bill, and trusting that we would get better border security after amnesty.

George W. and Obama were some corrupt, self-serving motherfuckers. I have seen nothing from Trump that rises to the level of starting a war to settle a personal vendetta or any number of corrupt, unconstitutional, dictatorial, soft-coup bullshit we got from Obama.
The claim of Reagan's being the most corrupt is based on the record-breaking number of indictments, convictions, jail terms, and pardons required for his staff and administration associates. There are different ways to judge the level of an administrations corruption. I choose on based on objective unarguable documented facts. And the crimes were not just about Iran-Contra. Many were routine white-collar crimes of thievery.

I don’t see where he blamed her. They were told the office needed a new one, he asked his wife to help pick one out, from what I’m sure was an already pared down list provided to her. I doubt she was sent out shopping with the HUD credit card.

So how was she able to order the furniture? You don't think the manufacturer got a purchase order before they started building the furniture?

you should ask one

:gay: Oh so you order dish sets and silverware do ya? Who did the catalogue shopping for your wedding? You or your husband?

I order dish sets and silverware. I also wash dishes and do my laundry. It's lots cheaper and easier than another divorce settlement.

you should ask one

We're talking about a table and chairs and a hutch (ya know, where you store the tablecloth and silver). Since you seem to be struggling about what Carson ordered. It was FURN-I-TURE.

Yeah, well, I bet he didn't pick it out.

This is how that works; His wife says: "Move it an inch to the right, okay, one more, okay.(pause) "You know what? Let's turn the whole thing 90 degrees."

So when was his wife appointed head of furniture purchases for the government, and who appointed her?

you should ask one

We're talking about a table and chairs and a hutch (ya know, where you store the tablecloth and silver). Since you seem to be struggling about what Carson ordered. It was FURN-I-TURE.

Yeah, well, I bet he didn't pick it out.

This is how that works; His wife says: "Move it an inch to the right, okay, one more, okay.(pause) "You know what? Let's turn the whole thing 90 degrees."

That is how it works in most homes, I would agree. But my wife does not come to my place of work and pick out what I am buying via the company. Perhaps that is the way it is done at Wendys where you work, but not most places.

Does your wife dress you too? That's funny - indeed the 1940s called and wants you back :)
Of course I dress myself. Then the wife makes adjustments with subtle hints. The black boots I got you and the belt with the silver buckle go better with that shirt... and hell if she isn’t right.

Believe I was responding to Morrison. Unless i F'd something up. Thanks.

/----/ Read the article, Twinkletoes. Dr Carson cancelled the order.

Forum List

Back