What a man! Blaming his wife for his failures...

I don’t see where he blamed her. They were told the office needed a new one, he asked his wife to help pick one out, from what I’m sure was an already pared down list provided to her. I doubt she was sent out shopping with the HUD credit card.

yeah, they provided her with a list of items that exceeded the budget by thousands of dollars

that makes total sense

said no one

trumplings really will believe anything, the dummies

:lol:
Shows how little you know about how our government works. They have approved vendor lists to choose things from.

That must be one hell of a dining room set!

I guess the Raymour and Flanagan for $1500 wasn't good enough for him.

Ben Carson Denies Trying to Mislead Public About $31,000 Dining Set

Nothing says "fine, upstanding man" more than blaming your wife for what is your responsibility! :21:

Dumbass, men don't order dish sets.
asshat, men order whatever the fuck they want

you should ask one

:gay: Oh so you order dish sets and silverware do ya? Who did the catalogue shopping for your wedding? You or your husband?
We're talking about a table and chairs and a hutch (ya know, where you store the tablecloth and silver). Since you seem to be struggling about what Carson ordered. It was FURN-I-TURE.

Yeah, well, I bet he didn't pick it out.

This is how that works; His wife says: "Move it an inch to the right, okay, one more, okay.(pause) "You know what? Let's turn the whole thing 90 degrees."

Last edited:
This furniture was for the office. It was never his property. This is just more democrat hysterical nonsense.
Another example of why the Trump administration will go down in history as the most corrupt administrations since Reagan.

Ben is caught lying and bullshytting his way out of an embarrassing situation where he got caught being a typical corrupt political hack. Not man enough to admit his faults, and has no integrity, he is blaming anyone but himself.
OH, so the fake news deep state controlled media makes up some scandal and he denies it.....that automatically makes him a corrupt political hack?

Do we even know what kind of dining set this was? 31k sounds ridiculous but most people are probably thinking four to six place settings. How big is it? How many chairs? What all is included?

Nothing says "fine, upstanding man" more than blaming your wife for what is your responsibility! :21:
I guess this is what heterosexual men are known for--ordering $30,000.00 dish sets? I suppose hetero men also love shopping, makeovers, and long walks on the beach, right?

Hey, maybe Dr. Carson is a closet cake boy? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Queer folk are fine by me. Hell, gay men thrown THE BEST parties, bar none.

:dunno:

Ben Carson....gay. Who knew, right?

I don’t see where he blamed her. They were told the office needed a new one, he asked his wife to help pick one out, from what I’m sure was an already pared down list provided to her. I doubt she was sent out shopping with the HUD credit card.

yeah, they provided her with a list of items that exceeded the budget by thousands of dollars

that makes total sense

said no one

trumplings really will believe anything, the dummies

:lol:
Shows how little you know about how our government works. They have approved vendor lists to choose things from.
Two aides of his said they got demoted for telling him his order was way over budget.

It's just fun to watch him squirming around and getting caught in lie after lie.

This furniture was for the office. It was never his property. This is just more democrat hysterical nonsense.
Another example of why the Trump administration will go down in history as the most corrupt administrations since Reagan.
Over a fucking table? Weren’t you the same people bitching when Trump got the price of Air Force One down by several million bucks?

Looking through my house to see what I picked to be in here. 90% of my clothes and the TV is all I see. I have to get outside and to the shop to see my choices of stuff.

Your wife must like the way you dress yourself. :abgg2q.jpg:

Ben is caught lying and bullshytting his way out of an embarrassing situation where he got caught being a typical corrupt political hack. Not man enough to admit his faults, and has no integrity, he is blaming anyone but himself.
OH, so the fake news deep state controlled media makes up some scandal and he denies it.....that automatically makes him a corrupt political hack?
Not a fake scandal made up by media. Real deal. Overpaying for luxury comfort by a politician. He got caught. Abuse of taxpayer funds. Definition of a scandal.

Not a fake scandal made up by media. Real deal. Overpaying for luxury comfort by a politician. He got caught. Abuse of taxpayer funds. Definition of a scandal.

iu

Do we even know what kind of dining set this was? 31k sounds ridiculous but most people are probably thinking four to six place settings. How big is it? How many chairs? What all is included?

:rofl:

jesus, dude, stop digging
Always best for the left if you don’t ask pertinent questions, just jump on snowflake meltdown express no questions asked.

Looking through my house to see what I picked to be in here. 90% of my clothes and the TV is all I see. I have to get outside and to the shop to see my choices of stuff.

Not always! I can only choose from her 10% when we go out.

I guess this is what heterosexual men are known for--ordering $30,000.00 dish sets? I suppose hetero men also love shopping, makeovers, and long walks on the beach, right?

Hey, maybe Dr. Carson is a closet cake boy? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Queer folk are fine by me. Hell, gay men thrown THE BEST parties, bar none.

:dunno:

Ben Carson....gay. Who knew, right?

It was a dining room table set, fucking moron.

When my wife and I buy furniture for our house it is always a joint decision. When I buy things for my office using company funds, I do not let my wife make the choices, as that is not her job.

Carson is the Govt employee, not his wife

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Does your wife dress you too? That's funny - indeed the 1940s called and wants you back :)

Forum List

Back