What a man! Blaming his wife for his failures...

This furniture was for the office. It was never his property. This is just more democrat hysterical nonsense.

I don’t see where he blamed her. They were told the office needed a new one, he asked his wife to help pick one out, from what I’m sure was an already pared down list provided to her. I doubt she was sent out shopping with the HUD credit card.

Ben Carson Denies Trying to Mislead Public About $31,000 Dining Set

Nothing says "fine, upstanding man" more than blaming your wife for what is your responsibility! :21:

Dumbass, men don't order dish sets.
asshat, men order whatever the fuck they want

you should ask one

:gay: Oh so you order dish sets and silverware do ya? Who did the catalogue shopping for your wedding? You or your husband?

yeah, i did

of course, i have a dick that can be seen without an electron microscope, so i'm a little more sure about my masculinity than you appear to be, mary

I don’t see where he blamed her. They were told the office needed a new one, he asked his wife to help pick one out, from what I’m sure was an already pared down list provided to her. I doubt she was sent out shopping with the HUD credit card.

yeah, they provided her with a list of items that exceeded the budget by thousands of dollars

that makes total sense

said no one

trumplings really will believe anything, the dummies

:lol:

Nothing says "fine, upstanding man" more than blaming your wife for what is your responsibility! :21:

you should ask one

:gay: Oh so you order dish sets and silverware do ya? Who did the catalogue shopping for your wedding? You or your husband?
We're talking about a table and chairs and a hutch (ya know, where you store the tablecloth and silver). Since you seem to be struggling about what Carson ordered. It was FURN-I-TURE.

you should ask one

The 1940's called. They want you back.

you should ask one

yeah, i did

of course, i have a dick that can be seen without an electron microscope, so i'm a little more sure about my masculinity than you appear to be, mary
Proving you don't know anything about masculinity.

Ben is caught lying and bullshytting his way out of an embarrassing situation where he got caught being a typical corrupt political hack. Not man enough to admit his faults, and has no integrity, he is blaming anyone but himself.

Forum List

Back