(What A Idiot) Obama : ‘You Can’t Have A Modern Industrial Economy’ With Lower Taxes

Total Tax Revenue by country, as a percentage of Gross Domestic Product (2007)

Country - Tax % - S&P rating
Austrailia 30.8% - S&P AAA

Austria 42.3% - S&P AAA

Canada 33.3% - S&P AAA

Finland 43.0% - S&P AAA

France 43.5% - S&P AAA

Germany 36.2% - S&P AAA

Italy 43.5% - S&P A

Japan 28.3% - S&P AA-

South Korea 26.5% - S&P A

Netherlands 37.5% - S&P AAA

Norway 43.6% - S&P AAA

Sweden 48.3% - S&P AAA

Switzerland 28.9% - S&P AAA

United States 28.3% - S&P AA+

Tax Rates By Country
List of countries by credit rating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If the critics actually took the time to research the facts before passing judgment (something conservatives rarely do), they would find that Obama is actually right.

No modern industrial nation that is being operated in a sound fiscal manner (with a S&P AAA rating), has a total tax revenue/GDP as low as the US!
Obamaturd hasn't been right since he started campaigning.

(What A Idiot) Obama : ‘You Can’t Have A Modern Industrial Economy’ With Lower Taxes
.....And, BILL CLINTON.....

Are you "conservatives" BLIND.....or, voluntarily-STUPID??!!!

323.png
323.png
323.png

First of all, this is what happens when you have a person acting president who was elected with zero executive experience pertaining to balancing budgets and running a business. This usurper named Barack Obama shows in this type of illogical thinking that he is clearly unfit for the job and lacks knowledge of economics. Lower taxes lines the pockets of the working American with more capital to spread his wealth among goods and services spurring growth across the industrial spectrum in the United States. The reason you keep taxes lower for business, is to allow them to invest that money in new hires, and capital
improvements. You are not putting the entire burden on the job creators. Right now it is the opposite and it is is why we have high unemployment under the usurper

Obama: ‘You Can’t Have a Modern Industrial Economy’ with Lower Taxes*|*Vision to America

Obama:

Is that why lower taxes have worked so well to balance our budgets in the last 30 years?

If the critics actually took the time to research the facts before passing judgment (something conservatives rarely do), they would find that Obama is actually right.

No modern industrial nation that is being operated in a sound fiscal manner (a S&P AAA rating), has a total tax revenue/GDP as low as the US!

What are those country's ratio of debt to gdp?

We don't have a revenue problem.
It took me less than 30 seconds to find a source for each "country's ratio of debt to gdp" - but when did it become MY responsibility to hold your hand and research YOUR arguments?

Calm down, bitch all I did was ask a question.

When any government consistently spends more than it receives in taxes, then of course it has a revenue problem.

When a government or anyone spends more than they make they have a spending problem.

Before you feed me the Republican/Tea Party reduce spending "party line," keep in mind that Obama is the only Democratic president since the end of WW2 that has actually increased the national debt/GDP ratio.

I belong to neither the repugnantcan party nor the so called tea party so I really couldn't tell you what their lines are.

The major increases in government spending can be directly attributed to Reagan (20.6% debt/GDP increase), GHW Bush (13.0% debt/GDP increase) and GW Bush (27.8% debt/GDP increase). This also coincided with a series major tax cuts (voodoo economics) that was supposed to stimulate economic growth and in turn compensate for lost government revenue - it never happened!

As I said we don't have a revenue problem. We have a spending problem. I don't give a rat's ass who from which party is doing the spending and I'm pretty sure I never mentioned any political party in this thread.

When Obama entered the the White House in 2009, he was faced with 2 wars, an economic meltdown and a national debt that had already skyrocketed to 84% of GDP.

National debt by U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For one Wikipedia is NOT a source for anyone claiming to be serious. And I really don't care if poor Obammy has had a tough job. He asked for the job. He got the job and all he and his ass kissers like you do is whine about it.

Forum List

Back