What A Horrible Thing To Do!

Oh, the humanity! It's just orfal! And such an unexpected grab for power too, maybe! :aargh::auiqs.jpg:

Sources: Trump wants to purge staffers deemed disloyal - CNN Video
Yep, That'll make America great, alright.

No, but it's a smart move.

Of course, you would keep those working against you on staff?

Disagreeing with something is not "working against" someone, offering advice is not working against someone.

I have not said this. Have you?

Oh, the humanity! It's just orfal! And such an unexpected grab for power too, maybe! :aargh::auiqs.jpg:

The problem is that Trump thinks anyone that ever disagrees with him even once is disloyal.

Do the job or hit the road.

The job is to offer advice, not to say "yes" to every single whim.

And once the advice is rejected, get back to work.

Too late, Trump will fire you. He is sending the signal...do not ever disagree with me even in the smallest of issues.

Disagreeing with something is not "working against" someone, offering advice is not working against someone.

Yes you have, by cheering on Trump for firing people that dared to disagree with him.

As usual, the tRumplings miss the point.

They are supposed to.be loyal to the Constitution and to America, not personally to dOnald tRump.

They don't work for him, they work for us.

Do you kids really not understand how this is supposed to work?
I guess you never saw the video of celebrities stating they would serve Obama. I stopped being a Dale Earnhardt Jr fan that day.

As usual, the tRumplings miss the point.

They are supposed to.be loyal to the Constitution and to America, not personally to dOnald tRump.

They don't work for him, they work for us.

Do you kids really not understand how this is supposed to work?
I guess you never saw the video of celebrities stating they would serve Obama. I stopped being a Dale Earnhardt Jr fan that day.
Dale Earnhardt worked in government?

Who knew!

Yes you have, by cheering on Trump for firing people that dared to disagree with him.

I see you've never run a business. An employee offering advice is fine. An employee who moves along the advised path after the advice has been rejected gets the boot.

I see you've never run a business. An employee offering advice is fine. An employee who moves along the advised path after the advice has been rejected gets the boot.

Trump fires them for the “contrary” advice, that alone is enough. Any disagreement at all is seen as disloyalty. If you ever held a real job you would know how dangerous group think Is

Trump fires them for the “contrary” advice, that alone is enough. Any disagreement at all is seen as disloyalty. If you ever held a real job you would know how dangerous group think Is
:auiqs.jpg:

Run along now.

Run along now.

I accept your surrender. You will have great stories to tell your little buddies at Wendy’s tonight when you get to work

Run along now.

I accept your surrender. You will have great stories to tell your little buddies at Wendy’s tonight when you get to work

If you only knew.

Run along now.

If you only knew.

Yes, I have no idea what it is like to be a fry cook at Wendy’s. Why not fill us in?

Two things, billy. It's a set-up for personal grudge accusations by staff that has nothing to do with politics, akin to yelling 'commie' at someone because their irritating dog barks a lot. And way more important, it is a set up for that 'absolute power' a sane person ought to have enough sense to fear.

The whistleblower followed the rules. .. he didn't go to the opposing party, and he didn't go to the press..he followed protocols in place at the time and took to the IG. The IG investigated and followed HIS protocols in place at the time. Both work for America, billy, not a President. So what happens? Well instead of America correcting its misstep away from the Constitution, America fired and castigated patriots and covered corruption and instigated a path to absolute power...and for who? A childish vindictive narcissist. And you will see this when it it too late.

Run along now.

If you only knew.

Yes, I have no idea what it is like to be a fry cook at Wendy’s. Why not fill us in?

Lame, GG...even for you. I have known Billy Kinetta for going on twenty years going back to the Yahoo message boards before some of us migrated to here. He has had a rather impressive and successful career and is an author. He soooo infuriated the leftard clown posse ion Yahoo that several of them tried to "dox" him. See? That is what leftards do when they can't win an argument. Great job of inserting your entire foot in your mouth....I am sure it fit with room to spare.

Run along now.

If you only knew.

Lame, GG...even for you. I have known Billy Kinetta for going on twenty years going back to the Yahoo message boards before some of us migrated to here. He has had a rather impressive and successful career and is an author. He soooo infuriated the leftard clown posse ion Yahoo that several of them tried to "dox" him. See? That is what leftards do when they can't win an argument. Great job of inserting your entire foot in your mouth....I am sure it fit with room to spare.

Yet he has no idea why group think is a bad thing. Weird.

Forum List

Back