What A Horrible Thing To Do!

Oh, the humanity! It's just orfal! And such an unexpected grab for power too, maybe! :aargh::auiqs.jpg:

Sources: Trump wants to purge staffers deemed disloyal - CNN Video
As usual, the tRumplings miss the point.

They are supposed to.be loyal to the Constitution and to America, not personally to dOnald tRump.

They don't work for him, they work for us.

Indeed. They are not loyal to the Constitution and to America, and I want them fired.

After all, they work for me.

People obsessed with personal loyalty are up to mischief. He's getting ready to pull some heinous election sabotage. Bet on it.
:auiqs.jpg:
Ask yourself right now how far you are willing to follow Trump. He's going to push even your limits before this is over.

I have no limits where it concerns the Republic. I live here, after all, and agree with the constitutional governing philosophy.

The Democrats are a foreign enemy in domestic guise. He has my imprimatur to deal with them as necessary.
5f9f0e9c69fd1f613230740c0045359e.jpg

Oh, the humanity! It's just orfal! And such an unexpected grab for power too, maybe! :aargh::auiqs.jpg:

They are supposed to.be loyal to the Constitution and to America, not personally to dOnald tRump.

Indeed. They are not loyal to the Constitution and to America, and I want them fired.

Dumb thing to say^ and you've still completely missed the point.

Apparently not.

The problem is that Trump thinks anyone that ever disagrees with him even once is disloyal.

The problem is that Trump thinks anyone that ever disagrees with him even once is disloyal.
That’s his call, fascist.

You are right, he is a fascist, as are you.

Anyone who chooses to work for this person can not say they're surprised when he turns on them.

The dude runs a tight ship...he wants shit done his way...he knows his way yields the result he aims for...he's a bonafide narcissist like all real leaders are....You Gammas won't be able to wrap your heads around it...don't try....this and how us Alphas work.

Apparently not.
You Would say that.

If someone I've hired talks shit on me to the media you can bet your ass that SOB is fired!

Do the job or hit the road.

The job is to offer advice, not to say "yes" to every single whim.

The fact that you people think otherwise just shows how far gone you are.

He should have axed all of Barry's people who were left. I'd have done that first thing.

Yep, That'll make America great, alright.

No, but it's a smart move.

Of course, you would keep those working against you on staff?

Disagreeing with something is not "working against" someone, offering advice is not working against someone.

It is shocking that you people think it is

He should have axed all of Barry's people who were left. I'd have done that first thing.

He did, these people are his own people that dared to disagree with him....he will not let that stand.

He did, these people are his own people that dared to disagree with him....he will not let that stand.

Nope. Loads of Barry's people were holdovers. I'd have axed them all.

so you would fire everyone that worked for the government during the 8 years or Obama's admin?
Yes

Nope. Loads of Barry's people were holdovers. I'd have axed them all.

so you would fire everyone that worked for the government during the 8 years or Obama's admin?
Yes

It is always good when people are happy to admit to the world they are fucking morons. Thanks for having the balls to do so.

Do the job or hit the road.

The job is to offer advice, not to say "yes" to every single whim.

And once the advice is rejected, get back to work.

Forum List

Back