What a great President she would make

uber-sensitive? just like you are being an uber-moron. Shes blaming people who had nothing to do with the shooting since people on the right are called extremism by you and the media. I can't wait until all the facts have been presented.
:lol: How moronic can you get? I suppose she could have been more pc, as to not offend you, and talked about troubled people in both countries instead.

The right wing was labeled the extremism by the left we did not call ourself that She could have refrained from mentioning the word, but she had to take that swipe and it was in another country when she did. Remember the dixie chicks? I hope hillrod RECEPTION ON HER RETURN HOME WILL BE JUST AS COLD AS THE DIXIE CHICKS RECIEVED.
wow.....you're quite the bad-ass, huh???

When it comes to trashin' women, we (all) know who to request, now!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDazrN4WcqQ&feature=related[/ame]

(You used to get beat-up....pretty-often....by little-girls, during your munchkin-years, right?? :eusa_eh: )​

what the fuck is your problem? are you saying we don't have extremists in our country?

really?

For the past two years who has been labeled with that word extremists? Who exatly is the media trying to hang that word on with what happend in Arizona?

are you that weakminded that if the mean old media tries to label some on the right as extremists that you get all teary eyed?

grow a pair, pansy. whether you like it or not, there are extremists in this country, and *gasp* some are on the right, some on the left and some don't give a flying fuck about anything but the choir in their heads.

holding your breath, blocking your ears and screaming lalalalalala, i caaaaaaaan't hear you, doesn't change it.

get a grip; y'all are an embarassment and so are the other fuckwits in this thread that got their undies in a wad over someone speaking the truth.

When did I say wedid not have extremists in this country?

Here's what I did say
For the past two years the right wing has been labeled the extremists, every major event like this the right wing wa first mentioned. Do you remember that Home land security memo shortly after obama took office? they mentioned the right wing not the left wing.

For the past two years who has been labeled with that word extremists? Who exatly is the media trying to hang that word on with what happend in Arizona?

are you that weakminded that if the mean old media tries to label some on the right as extremists that you get all teary eyed?

grow a pair, pansy. whether you like it or not, there are extremists in this country, and *gasp* some are on the right, some on the left and some don't give a flying fuck about anything but the choir in their heads.

holding your breath, blocking your ears and screaming lalalalalala, i caaaaaaaan't hear you, doesn't change it.

get a grip; y'all are an embarassment and so are the other fuckwits in this thread that got their undies in a wad over someone speaking the truth.

Here's what I did say
For the past two years the right wing has been labeled the extremists, every major event like this the right wing wa first mentioned. Do you remember that Home land security memo shortly after obama took office? they mentioned the right wing not the left wing.

you want a tissue? show me where clinton mentioned right wing.

wuss

Awww, poor right wing victims. She never once made this political. YOU did. Get a grip on reality, the world is not out to get you.

Here's what I did say

wuss

blow it out your ass she did not have to, she implied it the media has everybody tuned into the word extremist and connects it to the right wing.

Last edited:

Here's what I did say

wuss

blow it out your ass

silver tongued devil

maybe if you have a nice cup of hot cocoa and a good cry you'll feel better, hmmm?

:rofl:

Here's what I did say

this one(PDF) from Jan '09?

blow it out your ass

silver tongued devil

maybe if you have a nice cup of hot cocoa and a good cry you'll feel better, hmmm?

:rofl:

sorry you missed the rest of my post.

i read the edit.

i suggest those little mini marshmallows for your cocoa.

hot_chocolate.jpg

:thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
:confused: I'm not getting why you all are taking offense to what she said.

In the past two yearswho has the media called the extremists?
When you here someone say extremists what is the first thing that comes to your mind?

So you're saying an assassin is NOT an extremist? I'd like to know where you live so I can stay away.

I amsaying that for the past two years because of the medi the words extremists and right wing tea party go hand in hand. Just exactly where have you been siunce Saturday? Didn't the media and some politicans try to once again make the connects? Right wing tea party = extremists

No, hillary says dissent is patriotic.

But we all know the translation is: "it's patriotic...if you have a "D" behind your name".

"we" all know that your translator is broken.

try to sell your tired clichés to someone else.

Shall we make a list of all the shit-for-brained things Hillary has said over the years, or would that bruise your fine-feathered ego?

EVERYONE who lacks the comprehension to understand what "blood libel" actually means in modern society, is an idiot. I don't care who it is.

If obama had said it, he'd be deemed the next best thing since sliced bread.
If Palin said the sky was blue -- all you idiots who let her live in your head rent free would say "NOW SHE'S ATTACKING THE SKY! SHE'S NOT EARTH-FRIENDLY!"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbasses.

no sale.

go to bed.

uber-sensitive? just like you are being an uber-moron. Shes blaming people who had nothing to do with the shooting since people on the right are called extremism by you and the media. I can't wait until all the facts have been presented.

No she's not. She's empathizing with the problems in another country. That's an important thing to do in diplomacy. It's saying, "We feel your pain, we have the same pain".

I don't know how you are getting what you are getting. She's blaming extremists..not the right.

Who has the media portrayed as the extremist for the past two years?
Yeah....whatta bitch when they show-up with their cameras.....huh? :rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTkvmqaQNP8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4TxGHcWaL4[/ame]​

In the past two yearswho has the media called the extremists?
When you here someone say extremists what is the first thing that comes to your mind?

So you're saying an assassin is NOT an extremist? I'd like to know where you live so I can stay away.

I amsaying that for the past two years because of the medi the words extremists and right wing tea party go hand in hand. Just exactly where have you been siunce Saturday? Didn't the media and some politicans try to once again make the connects? Right wing tea party = extremists

BOTH sides have been trying to link the other side to this. Republicans and Dems both.

And both sides use the word extremist to try and label the other. It's terrible, but it's not just one sided.

By the way, you're deflecting. Are you saying that you dont think assassins are extremists? I'd like a simple yes or no to that one. Either it's true or it isnt.

To call this loon an extremist is to declare this was politically motivated.

That's idiotic....people from both sides of the political spectrum were shot. The judge killed was right wing....so maybe she's saying the shooter is a liberal extremist?

But for the past two years the name extremist has been attached to the right. Am I correct?
....AND, clueless.......don't forget clueless.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02KvD4DvX9c[/ame]

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back