What a great President she would make

:confused: I'm not getting why you all are taking offense to what she said.
You need to spend more time watching FAUX Noise...or, channeling Porky Limbaugh.

It'll do wonders for your complexion!!!!

freeper-alert.jpg

:confused: I'm not getting why you all are taking offense to what she said.

In the past two yearswho has the media called the extremists?
When you here someone say extremists what is the first thing that comes to your mind?
Ah, I see...you are being uber-sensitive.

I think shooting an elected official in the head is a sign of extremism.

uber-sensitive? just like you are being an uber-moron. Shes blaming people who had nothing to do with the shooting since people on the right are called extremism by you and the media. I can't wait until all the facts have been presented.

When you here someone say extremists what is the first thing that comes to your mind?

uber-sensitive? just like you are being an uber-moron. Shes blaming people who had nothing to do with the shooting since people on the right are called extremism by you and the media. I can't wait until all the facts have been presented.
:lol: How moronic can you get? I suppose she could have been more pc, as to not offend you, and talked about troubled people in both countries instead.

No she's not. She's empathizing with the problems in another country. That's an important thing to do in diplomacy. It's saying, "We feel your pain, we have the same pain".

I don't know how you are getting what you are getting. She's blaming extremists..not the right.

:lol: How moronic can you get? I suppose she could have been more pc, as to not offend you, and talked about troubled people in both countries instead.

or about people who listen to punk bands.

yes, they exist, even in abu dhabi.

The right wing was labeled the extremism by the left we did not call ourself that She could have refrained from mentioning the word, but she had to take that swipe and it was in another country when she did. Remember the dixie chicks? I hope hillrod RECEPTION ON HER RETURN HOME WILL BE JUST AS COLD AS THE DIXIE CHICKS RECIEVED.

No she's not. She's empathizing with the problems in another country. That's an important thing to do in diplomacy. It's saying, "We feel your pain, we have the same pain".

I don't know how you are getting what you are getting. She's blaming extremists..not the right.

Who has the media portrayed as the extremist for the past two years?

....And, she didn't sound exceptional-enough, right??​

"Clinton also said in the town hall, in the context of Mideast peace, "the extremists and their voices, the crazy voices that sometimes get on the TV, that's not who we are, that's not who you are, and what we have to do is get through that and make it clear that that doesn't represent either American or Arab ideas or opinions."

I must agree with most of you on the statement of SOS Clinton. Go back to the Wikileaks statements that were leaked and how many of those analysis of leaders personalities were hers? THose in themselves lost any good relationships we had with many countries.

To call this loon an extremist is to declare this was politically motivated.

That's idiotic....people from both sides of the political spectrum were shot. The judge killed was right wing....so maybe she's saying the shooter is a liberal extremist?

That's idiotic....people from both sides of the political spectrum were shot. The judge killed was right wing....so maybe she's saying the shooter is a liberal extremist?

But for the past two years the name extremist has been attached to the right. Am I correct?

:lol: How moronic can you get?
PLEASE!!!!!

:eek:

Don't encourage them.
eusa_doh.gif

Who has the media portrayed as the extremist for the past two years?

musselins?

.....And, what a balancing-act THAT is.

:eusa_whistle:

No it's not. There are religious extremists. There are ethnic extremists. There are racial extremists.

There are all sorts of extremists. She didn't say he was right or left. She just said his actions were those of an extremist. She was saying..that we have similar problems.

I don't have a clue as why that is "bad".

And it's going to be impossible, moving forward, to conduct diplomacy, if every word that is spoken by a person representing the United States is scrutinized in such a fashion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back