What a great President she would make

To call this loon an extremist is to declare this was politically motivated.

That's idiotic....people from both sides of the political spectrum were shot. The judge killed was right wing....so maybe she's saying the shooter is a liberal extremist?

But for the past two years the name extremist has been attached to the right. Am I correct?

LOL, you're not correct. Usually it goes something like Right Wing Extremist. As opposed to Left Wing Extremist. Then we have the religious extremist, eco-extremist, global warming extremist, anti-global warming extremist... we got-um all. To say that we have no extremist or that any reference to the word extremist denote a right wing one is kind of extreme in itself......

In the past two yearswho has the media called the extremists?
When you here someone say extremists what is the first thing that comes to your mind?

So you're saying an assassin is NOT an extremist? I'd like to know where you live so I can stay away.

I amsaying that for the past two years because of the medi the words extremists and right wing tea party go hand in hand. Just exactly where have you been siunce Saturday? Didn't the media and some politicans try to once again make the connects? Right wing tea party = extremists

Just because some of the Tea Partiers are extremist (and even racist) doesn't mean that they all are. Just because someone calls out the extemist in their ranks doesn't mean they are calling out all the members either.

So you're saying an assassin is NOT an extremist? I'd like to know where you live so I can stay away.

I amsaying that for the past two years because of the medi the words extremists and right wing tea party go hand in hand. Just exactly where have you been siunce Saturday? Didn't the media and some politicans try to once again make the connects? Right wing tea party = extremists

Just because some of the Tea Partiers are extremist (and even racist) doesn't mean that they all are. Just because someone calls out the extemist in their ranks doesn't mean they are calling out all the members either.

Who in the tea party are extremist?

To call this loon an extremist is to declare this was politically motivated.

That's idiotic....people from both sides of the political spectrum were shot. The judge killed was right wing....so maybe she's saying the shooter is a liberal extremist?

But for the past two years the name extremist has been attached to the right. Am I correct?

LOL, you're not correct. Usually it goes something like Right Wing Extremist. As opposed to Left Wing Extremist. Then we have the religious extremist, eco-extremist, global warming extremist, anti-global warming extremist... we got-um all. To say that we have no extremist or that any reference to the word extremist denote a right wing one is kind of extreme in itself......

Not in the last two years left wing extremist have not been mentioned. And the religous extremist 9 times out of tewn will also be connect to the right wing by the media. So your wrongh. But I am sure you can provide some kind of source that has blamed the left wing for something in the last two years. I am sure you can.

BOTH sides have been trying to link the other side to this. Republicans and Dems both.

And both sides use the word extremist to try and label the other. It's terrible, but it's not just one sided.

By the way, you're deflecting. Are you saying that you dont think assassins are extremists? I'd like a simple yes or no to that one. Either it's true or it isnt.
And both sides use the word extremist to try and label the other. It's terrible, but it's not just one sided.
In the last two years who has tryed to link the left to anything? who on the right blamed the left for any shootings? Please I am sure you have something to support your argumnet with in the last two years.

"we" all know that your translator is broken.

try to sell your tired clichés to someone else.

Shall we make a list of all the shit-for-brained things Hillary has said over the years, or would that bruise your fine-feathered ego?

EVERYONE who lacks the comprehension to understand what "blood libel" actually means in modern society, is an idiot. I don't care who it is.

If obama had said it, he'd be deemed the next best thing since sliced bread.
If Palin said the sky was blue -- all you idiots who let her live in your head rent free would say "NOW SHE'S ATTACKING THE SKY! SHE'S NOT EARTH-FRIENDLY!"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbasses.

no sale.

go to bed.

Avoiding the issue isn't an answer.
Fly away.

A 'loaded' question, and one that EVERYONE should think about.

What defines "extremism"?
For it is NOT mere differences of opinion.
It is NOT favoring one system of government over another.
It is NOT...NOT...telling the truth, and being able to prove it, about someone or something.

EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinions on things, and they are entitled to free speech under the 1st amendment. That means someone as civil as Billy Graham or someone as possessed by the devil as fred phelps and the westboro bunch, can speak as openly as they'd like about what they believe, and if someone disagrees with it, THEY have a right to do so.

Disagreement, in and of itself, is NOT "extremism". Pointing out differences is NOT extremism. Favoring one system of government over another is NOT extremism. Telling the truth and being able to prove it, about something or someone, is NOT extremism..

It is NOT...NOT...telling the truth, and being able to prove it, about someone or something.

EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinions on things, and they are entitled to free speech under the 1st amendment. That means someone as civil as Billy Graham or someone as possessed by the devil as fred phelps and the westboro bunch, can speak as openly as they'd like about what they believe, and if someone disagrees with it, THEY have a right to do so.

Disagreement, in and of itself, is NOT "extremism". Pointing out differences is NOT extremism. Favoring one system of government over another is NOT extremism. Telling the truth and being able to prove it, about something or someone, is NOT extremism..

I understand your point but the last two years the media has tryed to connect every attack to the right wing.and some politicans have done that also. What happen this past weekend and who was being blamed for it?

Bill-O puts the number at about 10%. I'd say at least 20%. the NYT says most.

Are you sure they aretea party or someone with a racial agenda? Do you have names? Who in the tea party has comitted somethiung that would be called extreme?

I understand your point but the last two years the media has tryed to connect every attack to the right wing.and some politicans have done that also. What happen this past weekend and who was being blamed for it?

I know...and I completely understand and agree with your sentiments.

If we all want the "discourse" to change, we need to first start by defining what we're not willing to accept. And in order to do that, we'll all need to 'meet in the middle' and find common ground.

IMO, there are people on BOTH sides of the aisle that DO NOT want to see that happen.

Not in the last two years left wing extremist have not been mentioned. And the religous extremist 9 times out of tewn will also be connect to the right wing by the media. So your wrongh. But I am sure you can provide some kind of source that has blamed the left wing for something in the last two years. I am sure you can.

Don't you remember how absolutely bezerk the left went when the Dept. of Homeland Security issued this report.

Leftwing Extremists Likely to Increase Use of Cyber Attacks over the Coming Decade

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/leftwing.pdf

Oh wait no they didn't did they?

Are you sure they aretea party or someone with a racial agenda? Do you have names? Who in the tea party has comitted somethiung that would be called extreme?

The founder of the Tea Party Express.

And the guys who put this up.

Iowa Tea Party Billboard Compares Obama To Hitler, Lenin - BV Black Spin

The founder of the Tea Party Express.

And the guys who put this up.

Iowa Tea Party Billboard Compares Obama To Hitler, Lenin - BV Black Spin

Thats how you define who an extremist is?

Here is a real extremist

PH2008021900931.jpg

so i see the Op is just speculating based on his/her own warped realities.

Go back to playing with your toy robots.

they are more complicated than your posts....

OK very well. It's not speculating to say that for the past two years the media has tryed to hang anything that has happened on the Right wing. The government has played a part in the slander also. Shorty after obama became President homeland securty sent out a memo warning LEO about right wing terrorist attacks. You do remember that memo don't you? Two years and nothing is mention about the left wing extremist. So no it's not speculation of anything it's the cold hard facts.

Paranoid Schizophrenic off their meds(regardless if they are from the left or right)=extremists!

What, you thought that Islamic terrorists are a bunch of angry moderate middle easterners?

Paranoid Schizophrenic off their meds(regardless if they are from the left or right)=extremists!

What, you thought that Islamic terrorists are a bunch of angry moderate middle easterners?

No one is disagreeing that there are left wing extremist. My point is that for two years the only peole who have been mention when something bad happen inregards to extremism is the Right wing. Two years from the media homeland security memo about right wing extremist.

they are more complicated than your posts....

OK very well. It's not speculating to say that for the past two years the media has tryed to hang anything that has happened on the Right wing. The government has played a part in the slander also. Shorty after obama became President homeland securty sent out a memo warning LEO about right wing terrorist attacks. You do remember that memo don't you? Two years and nothing is mention about the left wing extremist. So no it's not speculation of anything it's the cold hard facts.

while that is opinion, in those last two years i have watched both sides try to pin every "bad" thing on the otherside.
Yeah Government does those sort of things. Even before Obama. Fail
No you are taking something that happened and blowing it out of proportion in order to fit your narrative that the left is after you.

That is todays world. Take an average mundane thing and make it extreme.
Your post is evidence of that.

Care to give some proof? What news source has blamed the left for any shootings sprees? Did homeland security send out a memo warning LEO to be alert to any extremist groups or was just from the right wing? Who is the media and some politicans trying to place the blame on in Arizona? TWO YEARS I AM SURE IF IT HAPPENED YOU CAN FIND SOME PROOF.

while that is opinion, in those last two years i have watched both sides try to pin every "bad" thing on the otherside.
Yeah Government does those sort of things. Even before Obama. Fail
No you are taking something that happened and blowing it out of proportion in order to fit your narrative that the left is after you.

That is todays world. Take an average mundane thing and make it extreme.
Your post is evidence of that.

Care to give some proof? What news source has blamed the left for any shootings sprees? Did homeland security send out a memo warning LEO to be alert to any extremist groups or was just from the right wing? Who is the media and some politicans trying to place the blame on in Arizona? TWO YEARS I AM SURE IF IT HAPPENED YOU CAN FIND SOME PROOF.

right when this happened, fox news started in saying he was a liberal. We can go look at some posters here declaring he was a liberal. Um shit that recent shooter at the army base....( sorry i cant remember the actual at the moment.)

Lots of people coming off that he was a liberal. Rush saying he this recent shooter has a home in the left comes to mind.

Shrug...Its all there.

right when this happened, fox news started in saying he was a liberal.

Really?

Rush saying he this recent shooter has a home in the left comes to mind.

Really? how could Rush have done that? because his show diud not air until Monday when there was some information released about the shooter.

We can go look at some posters here declaring he was a liberal.

And what does this have to do with the real world?

Lots of people coming off that he was a liberal.
Whom ABC CBS NBC CNN? just who said it?
Any politicans?

So in other words you got nothing?

Forum List

Back