What a great President she would make

Are you sure they aretea party or someone with a racial agenda? Do you have names? Who in the tea party has comitted somethiung that would be called extreme?

The founder of the Tea Party Express.

And the guys who put this up.

Iowa Tea Party Billboard Compares Obama To Hitler, Lenin - BV Black Spin

Thats how you define who an extremist is?

Here is a real extremist

PH2008021900931.jpg

I will not deny that Bill Ayer and his organization took an extreme approch to protesting and trying to stop the killing in Vietnam. However this extremist has more blood on his hands than Bill. Know of him and his crime?

http://www.astro.com/imwiki/adb/with/thumb009407.jpg

right when this happened, fox news started in saying he was a liberal. We can go look at some posters here declaring he was a liberal. Um shit that recent shooter at the army base....( sorry i cant remember the actual at the moment.)

Lots of people coming off that he was a liberal. Rush saying he this recent shooter has a home in the left comes to mind.

Shrug...Its all there.

Really?

Really? how could Rush have done that? because his show diud not air until Monday when there was some information released about the shooter.

And what does this have to do with the real world?

Lots of people coming off that he was a liberal.
Whom ABC CBS NBC CNN? just who said it?
Any politicans?

So in other words you got nothing?

you asked, i gave you what i have seen. I figured it wouldnt be good enough for you. You hate the left and obama, so it was an uphill battle.

As I said you got nothing

The founder of the Tea Party Express.

And the guys who put this up.

Iowa Tea Party Billboard Compares Obama To Hitler, Lenin - BV Black Spin

Thats how you define who an extremist is?

Here is a real extremist

PH2008021900931.jpg

I will not deny that Bill Ayer and his organization took an extreme approch to protesting and trying to stop the killing in Vietnam. However this extremist has more blood on his hands than Bill. Know of him and his crime?

http://www.astro.com/imwiki/adb/with/thumb009407.jpg

Lt. Kelly?

I see nothing offensive about calling a lunatic an extremist.

:cuckoo:

This is really getting old. it's offensive when what she did was attack the right wing. Don't deny it. For two years the word extremist has been given to the right wing, Remember that homeland security memo warning LEO about right wing extremist? The memo never mention all extremist in America just those on the right. Even with what happen in Arizona, the media and some Politicians tried to slander the right wing by accusing them for the act of one person who has no connection with the right wing. Now do you understand?

This is really getting old. it's offensive when what she did was attack the right wing.

She didn't say anything about left or right wing.

Saying "extremist" equals "right wing" is made up, and not even part of the context.

And most times when I hear extremist, its in reference to WBC, Code Pink, Nazi's, ALF, PETA, KKK, etc.

Extremism exists on both sides. Saying that extremist equals right wing is just dumb.

This is really getting old. it's offensive when what she did was attack the right wing.

Saying "extremist" equals "right wing" is made up, and not even part of the context.

And most times when I hear extremist, its in reference to WBC, Code Pink, Nazi's, ALF, PETA, KKK, etc.

Extremism exists on both sides. Saying that extremist equals right wing is just dumb.

Let's see here is what I finished with

Don't deny it. For two years the word extremist has been given to the right wing, Remember that homeland security memo warning LEO about right wing extremist? The memo never mention all extremist in America just those on the right. Even with what happen in Arizona, the media and some Politicians tried to slander the right wing by accusing them for the act of one person who has no connection with the right wing. Now do you understand?

I tell what you can do if you can find any media source where the media blamed the left for anything I will retract what I said. In the past two years.

Last edited:
:confused: I'm not getting why you all are taking offense to what she said.

In the past two yearswho has the media called the extremists?
When you here someone say extremists what is the first thing that comes to your mind?

Conservative Republcans, of course. Oh, and the Taliban, Terror driven Muslims, Hasidic Jews, Evangelic Christians, and many of these ( Politics1 - Directory of U.S. Political Parties ) listed as third parties in America.
And of course CrusaderFrank, Revere, LIEability, and other proud members of the Echo Chamber Party of the USMB.,

Last edited:
:confused: I'm not getting why you all are taking offense to what she said.

In the past two yearswho has the media called the extremists?
When you here someone say extremists what is the first thing that comes to your mind?

Conservative Republcans, of course. Oh, and the Taliban, Terror driven Muslims, Hasidic Jews, Evagelic Christians, and many of these ( Politics1 - Directory of U.S. Political Parties ) listed as third parties in America.
And of course CrusaderFrank, Revere, LIEability, and other proud members of the Echo Chamber Party of the USMB.,

Come back when you stop trolling.

Liberals and Conservatives often get into lengthy arguments about the merits of Hilary Clinton's political views, but so far there has been no good rebuttal to the fact that she is a short, fat, ugly woman with cankles....... and I suspect there never will be. :lol:

Last edited:
ah, a new target.

hillary won't quit.

hillary won't complain about blood libel , either.

Apparently they don't think there's such a thing as an extremist mental case.

Well how aout you suggest to te media stop calling the right wing and tea party extremist and while you're at it have homeland security retract that memo they sent out 2 years ago.

Liberals and Conservatives often get into lengthy arguments about the merits of Hilary Clinton's political views, but so far there has been no good rebuttal to the fact that she is a short, fat, ugly woman with cankles, and I suspect there never will be. :lol:

sadly she has a mouth that she can't or won't keep shut.

Liberals and Conservatives often get into lengthy arguments about the merits of Hilary Clinton's political views, but so far there has been no good rebuttal to the fact that she is a short, fat, ugly woman with cankles, and I suspect there never will be. :lol:

Oooooooooohhhhh.

:razz:

Let's see here is what I finished with

Don't deny it. For two years the word extremist has been given to the right wing, Remember that homeland security memo warning LEO about right wing extremist? The memo never mention all extremist in America just those on the right. Even with what happen in Arizona, the media and some Politicians tried to slander the right wing by accusing them for the act of one person who has no connection with the right wing. Now do you understand?

I tell what you can do if you can find any media source where the media blamed the left for anything I will retract what I said. In the past two years.

I think it's telling that when you hear the word "extremist", you think right wing.

I just think a loon. But your choice to get butthurt over calling an assassin what he is...an extremist.

Forum List

Back