What a great President she would make

To call this loon an extremist is to declare this was politically motivated.

That's idiotic....people from both sides of the political spectrum were shot. The judge killed was right wing....so maybe she's saying the shooter is a liberal extremist?

No it's not. There are religious extremists. There are ethnic extremists. There are racial extremists.

There are all sorts of extremists. She didn't say he was right or left. She just said his actions were those of an extremist. She was saying..that we have similar problems.

I don't have a clue as why that is "bad".

And it's going to be impossible, moving forward, to conduct diplomacy, if every word that is spoken by a person representing the United States is scrutinized in such a fashion.
In the past two years who has the word extremist been conected with? I didn't make the rules now the left should deal with their side, and tell obama that the peoiple he pick for his cabinet should not attack other Americans like she did.

To call this loon an extremist is to declare this was politically motivated.

That's idiotic....people from both sides of the political spectrum were shot. The judge killed was right wing....so maybe she's saying the shooter is a liberal extremist?

No it's not. There are religious extremists. There are ethnic extremists. There are racial extremists.

There are all sorts of extremists. She didn't say he was right or left. She just said his actions were those of an extremist. She was saying..that we have similar problems.

And it's going to be impossible, moving forward, to conduct diplomacy, if every word that is spoken by a person representing the United States is scrutinized in such a fashion.
In the past two years who has the word extremist been conected with? I didn't make the rules now the left should deal with their side, and tell obama that the peoiple he pick for his cabinet should not attack other Americans like she did.

I beg to differ..

U.S. knew of Fort Hood shooting suspect's ties to extremist | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Latest News

Does anyone really want this woman as President?

<SNIP>
What the fuck is her problem?

She sounded very "tentative" and contrived when she made that statement, almost juvenile and obsequious.

She simply doesn't understand when she should keep her thoughts to herself, much like our president.

I will have to say at least obama did not insert his foot in his mouth this time.

uber-sensitive? just like you are being an uber-moron. Shes blaming people who had nothing to do with the shooting since people on the right are called extremism by you and the media. I can't wait until all the facts have been presented.
:lol: How moronic can you get? I suppose she could have been more pc, as to not offend you, and talked about troubled people in both countries instead.

or about people who listen to punk bands.

yes, they exist, even in abu dhabi.
It gets worse......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmjD8eTIwPE[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIP38eq-ywc[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJrC5DQt6gA[/ame]​

Ah, yes.....the perks o' being exceptional!

323.png

nice to see that you don't give a fuck what that bitch says about the country.

This is the Dixie chicks on steroids. She did just voice her first amendment right against a politician she attacked America. That is something a person who holds hiugh office should never do.

wtf? :wtf:
Calling someone who SHOT a politician and the people around her an extremist is now an "attack" on "America?!"
Admitting your shit stinks is not self-hatred, its the first step towards home improvement.

I was pissed off at her for her statement about Wiki Leaks. THAT was subversive of democracy, if anything was.

Last edited:

Clinton on the Arizona shooting:
"Look, we have extremists in my country," she said. "A wonderful, incredibly brave young woman congressmember, Congresswoman Giffords was just shot in our country. We have the same kinds of problems. So rather than standing off from each other, we should work to try to prevent the extremists anywhere from being able to commit violence."
Secretary Clinton Calls Tucson Shooter Jared Loughner an 'Extremist' - Political Punch

what the fuck is your problem? are you saying we don't have extremists in our country?

really?

I beg to differ..

U.S. knew of Fort Hood shooting suspect's ties to extremist | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Latest News

And I beg to differ the first reports of the shooting at fort hood they said it was an attack fromt someone from the right wing but it was short lived. Just like in New York City. The mayor tryed his best to inply that the attack was contected with the tea party right wing.

"Look, we have extremists in my country," she said. "A wonderful, incredibly brave young woman congressmember, Congresswoman Giffords was just shot in our country. We have the same kinds of problems. So rather than standing off from each other, we should work to try to prevent the extremists anywhere from being able to commit violence."
Secretary Clinton Calls Tucson Shooter Jared Loughner an 'Extremist' - Political Punch

what the fuck is your problem? are you saying we don't have extremists in our country?

really?

For the past two years who has been labeled with that word extremists? Who exatly is the media trying to hang that word on with what happend in Arizona?

Last edited:

really?

For the past two years who has been labeled with that word extremists? Who exatly is the media trying to hang that word on with what happend in Arizona?

vegetarians?

nice to see that you don't give a fuck what that bitch says about the country.

This is the Dixie chicks on steroids. She did just voice her first amendment right against a politician she attacked America. That is something a person who holds hiugh office should never do.

Calling someone who SHOT a politician and the people around her an extremist is now an "attack" on "America?!"
Admitting your shit stinks is not self-hatred, its the first step towards home improvement.

I was pissed off at her for her statement about Wiki Leaks. THAT was subversive of democracy, if anything was.

You don't get it? For the past two years the first word has been right wing extremist. Or did I just dream that?

No, to Hillary Clinton or Sarah Palin, for president.

really?

are you that weakminded that if the mean old media tries to label some on the right as extremists that you get all teary eyed?

grow a pair, pansy. whether you like it or not, there are extremists in this country, and *gasp* some are on the right, some on the left and some don't give a flying fuck about anything but the choir in their heads.

holding your breath, blocking your ears and screaming lalalalalala, i caaaaaaaan't hear you, doesn't change it.

get a grip; y'all are an embarassment and so are the other fuckwits in this thread that got their undies in a wad over someone speaking the truth.

I'm sorry, but what is YOUR problem? What do you find inappropriate or offensive about this statement?

You don't get it? For the past two years the first word has been right wing extremist. Or did I just dream that?

SHE did not stipulate "right wing" in her statement. She clearly recognizes both extremes.

SHE attacked Wiki Leaks, and THEY are hardly "right wing." The right, when it suits them, are all ABOUT authority, at least they are when their party is in power.

I beg to differ..

And I beg to differ the first reports of the shooting at fort hood they said it was an attack fromt someone from the right wing but it was short lived. Just like in New York City. The mayor tryed his best to inply that the attack was contected with the tea party right wing.

Did you read the article?

Seriously..

You've made a point that extremism is a word used exclusively for the right wing. It didn't take me long to find an article that mapped extremism to religious fanaticism.

And even if true, which it is not..would you want that label to hold? That the only extremists in this country come from the right wing?

And moving forward..how do we now conduct diplomacy? By stating flatly that we are superior to every country in the world..and they just should give us their fealty?

How do you think that would go over?

ah, a new target.

hillary won't quit.

hillary won't complain about blood libel , either.

No, hillary says dissent is patriotic.

But we all know the translation is: "it's patriotic...if you have a "D" behind your name".

"we" all know that your translator is broken.

try to sell your tired clichés to someone else.

Shall we make a list of all the shit-for-brained things Hillary has said over the years, or would that bruise your fine-feathered ego?

EVERYONE who lacks the comprehension to understand what "blood libel" actually means in modern society, is an idiot. I don't care who it is.

If obama had said it, he'd be deemed the next best thing since sliced bread.
If Palin said the sky was blue -- all you idiots who let her live in your head rent free would say "NOW SHE'S ATTACKING THE SKY! SHE'S NOT EARTH-FRIENDLY!"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbasses.

Forum List

Back