What a friggin' mess....

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
Well, it's said Trump does things differently, and they who say that are at times right. He most certainly does some things differently.

I have CNN on. I just heard a commercial asking for donations in order to meet a Trump campaign committee ad soliciting donations to help realize a $5M "before the Republican convention" fundraising goal. Just what kind of clowns are running things in the Trump campaign?

It's been two weeks since the GOP convention! I don't know if you've ever been involved in buying television advertising, but if you have, you'll know there is no way, other than simply not paying attention to what one is supposed to be doing, to place an ad that asks for donations by a specific point in time and allow that ad to run after the given moment has passed.

I mean come on. What are they going to do next? Ask for money to buy last week's losing lottery tickets? LOL

You have already told the members here that you are leaving the day after the election which means you are an ignorant shill. And this is NOT in the CDZ so I can tell you whatever the f#ck I want.

We don't need no damn Limey Shills. The name of this board is
United States Message Board and "WE" shall sort out our OWN stuff thank you.

NOW F#CK OFF.

Another illustration of the incoherence of the candidate that is Donald Trump:
  • 14-June-2016 --> Trump revokes the credentials of The Washington Post that allow that paper's reporters access to his rallies.
  • 2-August-2016 --> Trump sits down with The Post’s Philip Rucker for an interview.
Just how incoherent a sequence of events is that? Why ban a paper and then give one of it's reporters an exclusive interview? Can you say "passive aggressive in the extreme?"

Forum List

Back