What A Died In The Wool Whiny Assed Liberal

A puppet of KOS? It's a blog site. And you know, you can go to some right wing website with just as much hate. Go to some Christian evangelical websites and get just as much hate. Of course he asked for support at KOS. Do I honestly think that's worse than McCain giving a speech at Bob Jones university or Liberty University? No. Both candidates are going to appeal to their base to a point.

I would love for you to link me to one that comes on the same level as KOS. And then tell me which Republican candidate went to the conservative hate site and begged for their support.

I'm not the one offering my "pole" to people around here, that was you. Maybe you and Craig should get together.

I wasn't offering it to people. I was offering it to WillowTree who has informed me she is female. (we have a sordid past together :) ) You on the other hand posted a description of watching some guy urinate. A detailed description I might add. No sir, I believe you may be Larry Craig.

I wasn't offering it to people. I was offering it to WillowTree who has informed me she is female. (we have a sordid past together :) ) You on the other hand posted a description of watching some guy urinate. A detailed description I might add. No sir, I believe you may be Larry Craig.

The only sordid past you have is with that stiff sock you keep hidden under your pillow.

then the shoe don't fit does it?

No ma'am. However, I'd rather be a liberal than a conservative. The right wing is fulla nut jobs like Richard Nixon, Dubyah, Falwell and Michael Jackson. The left? Well, they've got Stalin and Lenin. The center? Reagan, Lincoln, FDR. It's nice and comfy here in the center.

would love for you to link me to one that comes on the same level as KOS. And then tell me which Republican candidate went to the conservative hate site and begged for their support.

Can you link me to some examples in KOS? Like I said, I don't go there much. But I know that hate speech abounds on both sides. I recently scolded a fellow liberal on here (today actually) for saying that he wished Cheney would die. But I don't think it has to be limited to the web. I find Hagee and company to be just as despicable as those who post hateful stuff online.

No ma'am. However, I'd rather be a liberal than a conservative. The right wing is fulla nut jobs like Richard Nixon, Dubyah, Falwell and Michael Jackson. The left? Well, they've got Stalin and Lenin. The center? Reagan, Lincoln, FDR. It's nice and comfy here in the center.

fence sitter.

The only sordid past you have is with that stiff sock you keep hidden under your pillow.

Stiff sock under a pillow? That's a new one on me. I think maybe you should stop before you reveal too many of your personal details.:lol:

Can you link me to some examples in KOS? Like I said, I don't go there much. But I know that hate speech abounds on both sides. I recently scolded a fellow liberal on here (today actually) for saying that he wished Cheney would die. But I don't think it has to be limited to the web. I find Hagee and company to be just as despicable as those who post hateful stuff online.

well, you owe yourself the pleasure of an education. KOS is a trip, they almost creamed their drawers when Tony Snow died. Sarah Palin had them salivating. Oh and then there was the picture of Lieberman giving Bush a blow job. I have never seen a right wing site equal to that garbage. Visit Michelle Malkin she has it all raked into a neat huge pile of filthy garbage.

well, you owe yourself the pleasure of an education. KOS is a trip, they almost creamed their drawers when Tony Snow died. Sarah Palin had them salivating. Oh and then there was the picture of Lieberman giving Bush a blow job. I have never seen a right wing site equal to that garbage. Visit Michelle Malkin she has it all raked into a neat huge pile of filthy garbage.

LMFAO...this is classic.

You say you've never seen a right wing site equal to that garbage, and then you post a site that FAR surpasses KOS.

When did KOS, knowingly and purposefully post numbers of college kids they knew their supporters were going to phone death threats too? Malkin did that. But its A OK with you, eh?

LMFAO...this is classic.

You say you've never seen a right wing site equal to that garbage, and then you post a site that FAR surpasses KOS.

When did KOS, knowingly and purposefully post numbers of college kids they knew their supporters were going to phone death threats too? Malkin did that. But its A OK with you, eh?

not even close DUmmie

Yes, I suppose I could go, but before I do, let me honestly ask what purpose it would serve. Be honest with me for a second. I know there are lunatics on both sides. I know there are creeps on both sides. You know this too. There are libs who probably post things like you are describing, and there are racist assholes at McCain rallies. But I am not going to let either one affect my views on issues. I will criticize both as I come to them. I will denounce such behavior when I encounter it. Now, if those things are posted in the comments section, I think it is less of an issue than if those things are posted in the actual blog entries on Kos. Just like I think the comments in the crowd are less of a reflection on McCain than allowing the preacher who opened up with an inappropriate prayer. But I don't go to Kos or DU for reliable information and likewise heap scorn on those who go to Newsmax or Drudge for information. If a story does come from one of these type sites, I make every attempt to vet it and discover its level of accuracy. I just don't really know what would be proven by confirming what I already know. By the way, you wouldn't happen to be from Tennessee would you?

Yes, I suppose I could go, but before I do, let me honestly ask what purpose it would serve. Be honest with me for a second. I know there are lunatics on both sides. I know there are creeps on both sides. You know this too. There are libs who probably post things like you are describing, and there are racist assholes at McCain rallies. But I am not going to let either one affect my views on issues. I will criticize both as I come to them. I will denounce such behavior when I encounter it. Now, if those things are posted in the comments section, I think it is less of an issue than if those things are posted in the actual blog entries on Kos. Just like I think the comments in the crowd are less of a reflection on McCain than allowing the preacher who opened up with an inappropriate prayer. But I don't go to Kos or DU for reliable information and likewise heap scorn on those who go to Newsmax or Drudge for information. If a story does come from one of these type sites, I make every attempt to vet it and discover its level of accuracy. I just don't really know what would be proven by confirming what I already know. By the way, you wouldn't happen to be from Tennessee would you?

You are not understanding me. What I have said is if you will familiarize yourself with the KOS then you will realize that is the exact same slant and rhetoric you get from lefties here and everywhere, and Obamalama himself dosen't miss a step. No, not from Tennessee.

You are not understanding me. What I have said is if you will familiarize yourself with the KOS then you will realize that is the exact same slant and rhetoric you get from lefties here and everywhere, and Obamalama himself dosen't miss a step. No, not from Tennessee.

You were talking earlier about hate speech on the Kos site. Of course the liberal views are the same. Just like the conservative views are the same here as they are on the conservative blogs and shows. And there is hate on both sides. Limbaugh talks about killing liberals, but Palin still goes for an interview. I think Limbaugh is a wingnut. His views on issues can be shared by conservatives, but if they reach them through thoughtful consideration rather than listening to him. Same for the left. I can share views with liberals who are mindlessly getting their info from Kos but that doesn't mean my ideas come from the same source. And the behavior of a few doesn't constitute the behavior of the whole. That is why you haven't seen me make comments about the "kill obama" comments which generalize that behavior across all conservatives.

You were talking earlier about hate speech on the Kos site. Of course the liberal views are the same. Just like the conservative views are the same here as they are on the conservative blogs and shows. And there is hate on both sides. Limbaugh talks about killing liberals, but Palin still goes for an interview. I think Limbaugh is a wingnut. His views on issues can be shared by conservatives, but if they reach them through thoughtful consideration rather than listening to him. Same for the left. I can share views with liberals who are mindlessly getting their info from Kos but that doesn't mean my ideas come from the same source. And the behavior of a few doesn't constitute the behavior of the whole. That is why you haven't seen me make comments about the "kill obama" comments which generalize that behavior across all conservatives.

That's where you make your mistake. It's not just the few. If it were just the few you major candidates would not have gone a beggin at the alter of KOS.

Forum List

Back