What A Died In The Wool Whiny Assed Liberal

Obamalama ding dong is. Whining to the New York Times about Fox News. "If there were no Fox News I'd be up furthur in the polls". Yeah, Obamalama if cow shit were butter we would'nt have to churn either ya whiny assed liberal. Sheesh, and you guys think he can face down evil? Jeez.

Do you know the definition of the word "hypocrite"? I think you just defined it.

You are not understanding me. What I have said is if you will familiarize yourself with the KOS then you will realize that is the exact same slant and rhetoric you get from lefties here and everywhere, and Obamalama himself dosen't miss a step. No, not from Tennessee.

Truth is, you just struck a nerve. I see you got every nutcase on the left doing their best to shout you down.

How novel of them (NOT!).

Truth is, you just struck a nerve. I see you got every nutcase on the left doing their best to shout you down.

Actually, it's that she spouts nonsense same as the extremists on the other end. I'd still love to see her proof of how they "bowed down to KOS".

I'm figuring it will be like waiting for Godot, though.

Please clarify for me how I was trying to shut Willowtree down. I was having an engaging discussion with her. I believe I may have been growing more fond of her since we able to have a calm and reasonable discussion. I was not even suggesting that she was wrong in saying that there are hate-mongers on the left. I merely suggested that lunatics reside on both sides and its wrong for them to act that way and folly to accept their messages without a critical eye.

That's where you make your mistake. It's not just the few. If it were just the few you major candidates would not have gone a beggin at the alter of KOS.

Willowtree, dear, I understand what you are saying. But I'm sure not everyone on Kos makes those sorts of statements. And it is really no different than Limbaugh having candidates on when he has directly stated he favors killing liberals. Or Sean Hannity who implies liberals are evil and lumps them in with despotism and terrorism in the title of his book. There are dispicable folks and dispicable caricatures on both sides. Candidates on both sides pander to them and a certain number of morons on each side listen to them instead of developing their own ideas and thoughts. I'm not going to argue that one side is right and the other is wrong on this. Both are wrong when they do this. I know I may have given you a hard time, but I will stand up for you if I think you're being treated too unfairly based on the context of the conversation. I think you should consider whether you have allowed yourself to become trapped in a reinforced world-view that creates a blind-spot toward your own party.

Forum List

Back