What A Died In The Wool Whiny Assed Liberal

Okay dude.....since we already know about your "died in the wool" statement, which incidentally, should be "dyed in the wool", which "pole" did you mean? Pole or poll?

Are you from this country? Because you sure as hell don't appear to understand the language very well.

:lol::badgrin: take yer pick

Careful - criticizing the obamassiah will cost you popularity points around here. Questioning him will cost ya double. :lol:

oh I'v been neg repped by these whiny azzed liberals, don't matter a tinker's damn to me. makes em impotent like their whin crababy azzed candidate. :badgrin:

damn the luck.
there's a sentence ending in a preposition with which i'm concerned, as well. we'll just have to endeavor to persevere until he can free himself from the current crisis

You can be sure he's not out pullin any wool.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
and what has McCain/Palin and their surrogates been doing all this time?

They whine constantly about the media.

get the fuck over it Willow. you whiny bitch :D

you're the biggest bitch ever took a breath.. hee hee

He was at zero on my respect pole.

Hey WillowTree, I've got a "respect pole" for you. Seriously, the first response about how frequently McCain complains about media should have made anyone with any self respect slink off in shame. Not to mention your strange misuse of words like "died in the wool" makes it look like you suffered from a less than adequate education. (Don't worry, Obama wants to help with education ). Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool....

Hey WillowTree, I've got a "respect pole" for you. Seriously, the first response about how frequently McCain complains about media should have made anyone with any self respect slink off in shame. Not to mention your strange misuse of words like "died in the wool" makes it look like you suffered from a less than adequate education. (Don't worry, Obama wants to help with education ). Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool....

nope, my description is dead on although I did missell died, meant dyed.
dyed-in-the-wool
Adjective
having strong and unchanging attitudes or opinions:

Obamalama whiny assed liberal just like all the DUmmies and worshippers of KOS is afraid of Fox News. crybabies one and all. It was accurate.

Forum List

Back