What A Died In The Wool Whiny Assed Liberal

nope, my description is dead on although I did missell died, meant dyed.
dyed-in-the-wool
Adjective
having strong and unchanging attitudes or opinions:

Exactly. That's why I said misuse of words rather than misuse of phrases. You misused the word Died when you obviously meant dyed. Damn, with comprehension problems like these, it's no wonder the conservatives have been able to sucker you into the fold. You would probably be a decent person otherwise. Does the spellchecker work when you post. The irony of misspelling the word misspell...

nope, my description is dead on although I did missell died, meant dyed.
dyed-in-the-wool
Adjective
having strong and unchanging attitudes or opinions:

Obamalama whiny assed liberal just like all the DUmmies and worshippers of KOS is afraid of Fox News. crybabies one and all. It was accurate.

Pay no mind to these wannabe-english-teachers. They're not too concerned when then the teleprompter goes out on the Obamassiah.

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc]YouTube - Obama Speech - Teleprompter Goes Out[/ame]

:D

Exactly. That's why I said misuse of words rather than misuse of phrases. You misused the word Died when you obviously meant dyed. Damn, with comprehension problems like these, it's no wonder the conservatives have been able to sucker you into the fold. You would probably be a decent person otherwise. Does the spellchecker work when you post. The irony of misspelling the word misspell...

well bullhockeydonkeyshitbuddygetoveritimadeamistakesowhat?

Does the spellchecker work when you post. The irony of misspelling the word misspell...

Does it embarass you to have to sit to use the toilet when all the other men get to stand at the urinal? How humiliating it must be when you try, only to have the pee dribble down your leg because you can't clear the zipper.

Obamalama ding dong is. Whining to the New York Times about Fox News. "If there were no Fox News I'd be up furthur in the polls". Yeah, Obamalama if cow shit were butter we would'nt have to churn either ya whiny assed liberal. Sheesh, and you guys think he can face down evil? Jeez.

Obama sounds like a crybaby to me.

“I am convinced that if there were no Fox News, I might be two or three points higher in the polls,” Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama told New York Times Magazine.

Newsmax.com – Obama Attacks Fox News in N.Y. Times Magazine

all the DUmmies and worshippers of KOS

And by the way, you probably go to daily kos more than I do. That's why I give conservatives who are not serious thinkers such fits on here. I back my stuff up with real information, not crazy wingnut stuff. It took me forever to figure out what the DUmmy comment meant. I actually had to accidentally find a link to Democratic Underground on another post before I guessed that was your reference. I had never been to the site. But, when you have created your own little reality, it's easier to assume anyone who disagrees must come from an equally skewed reality rather than think they might just honestly know something on their own. People on both sides let others think for them too much.
afraid of Fox News.
And no one is afraid of Fox. Hell, I used to work a night shift and I listened to Sean Hannity's show every night on the local AM talk station. I just didn't let him make up my mind for me. Obama even went on Bill O'Reilly. When is Palin or McCain going to go on Olbermann? Who is afraid here?

And by the way, you probably go to daily kos more than I do. That's why I give conservatives who are not serious thinkers such fits on here. I back my stuff up with real information, not crazy wingnut stuff. It took me forever to figure out what the DUmmy comment meant. I actually had to accidentally find a link to Democratic Underground on another post before I guessed that was your reference. I had never been to the site. But, when you have created your own little reality, it's easier to assume anyone who disagrees must come from an equally skewed reality rather than think they might just honestly know something on their own. People on both sides let others think for them too much.

And no one is afraid of Fox. Hell, I used to work a night shift and I listened to Sean Hannity's show every night on the local AM talk station. I just didn't let him make up my mind for me. Obama even went on Bill O'Reilly. When is Palin or McCain going to go on Olbermann? Who is afraid here?

I read, KOS and DU, that's how I know that all the spew spewed here comes directly from there. I wouldn't know that would I if I didn't make myself aware. You do know don't you that all your candidates including Obamalama went to the alter of KOS during the primaries and begged for their support. The most hate filled site in the universe. One of the main reasons Obamalama turned me off. You listen to his taling points, they match exactly. He is a puppet of KOS nothing more.

Obamalama ding dong is. Whining to the New York Times about Fox News. "If there were no Fox News I'd be up furthur in the polls". Yeah, Obamalama if cow shit were butter we would'nt have to churn either ya whiny assed liberal. Sheesh, and you guys think he can face down evil? Jeez.

well hes right.

If Faux news had to tell the truth then this country would be alot better off.

Lots of Americans would still be alive who are dead and we would have less debt too.

But then if faux noise had to tell the truth it wouldnt be Fox now would it?

I read, KOS and DU, that's how I know that all the spew spewed here comes directly from there. I wouldn't know that would I if I didn't make myself aware. You do know don't you that all your candidates including Obamalama went to the alter of KOS during the primaries and begged for their support. The most hate filled site in the universe. One of the main reasons Obamalama turned me off. You listen to his taling points, they match exactly. He is a puppet of KOS nothing more.

ahahahahahahaha.

hate filled?

you equate truth with hate?

Lets just remember which stations turned out to be right about things like WMDs, AQ Sadam ties, voting machines, White Phospherous in Fallugia, Abu Garib and many many ohter things.

well hes right.

If Faux news had to tell the truth then this country would be alot better off.

Lots of Americans would still be alive who are dead and we would have less debt too.

But then if faux noise had to tell the truth it wouldnt be Fox now would it?

oh jesus, I wish there was a pill for that. poor old whiny assed souls.

Does it embarass you to have to sit to use the toilet when all the other men get to stand at the urinal? How humiliating it must be when you try, only to have the pee dribble down your leg because you can't clear the zipper.
:lol:

You have me mistaken for someone else, but it begs the question, "why are you staring at men using the restroom? Is this Larry Craig? Come on, admit it.

A puppet of KOS? It's a blog site. And you know, you can go to some right wing website with just as much hate. Go to some Christian evangelical websites and get just as much hate. Of course he asked for support at KOS. Do I honestly think that's worse than McCain giving a speech at Bob Jones university or Liberty University? No. Both candidates are going to appeal to their base to a point.

ahahahahahahaha.

hate filled?

you equate truth with hate?

Lets just remember which stations turned out to be right about things like WMDs, AQ Sadam ties, voting machines, White Phospherous in Fallugia, Abu Garib and many many ohter things.

What's sad is you have drunk at the fountain so long you cannot tell the difference and so has Obamalama.

:lol:

You have me mistaken for someone else, but it begs the question, "why are you staring at men using the restroom? Is this Larry Craig? Come on, admit it.

I'm not the one offering my "pole" to people around here, that was you. Maybe you and Craig should get together.

Forum List

Back