WH Speechwriter Fired For Appearing With White Supremacists

For 40 years? It all sounds pretty desperate. And totally fabricated.
No one KNOWS if they are turned down for a job or a college because of AA.
Sure they do. Of 33 graduate students, 25 apply for assistantships. Of that 25, only 8 are given - to the only blacks who applied, all non-blacks denied. And those 8 blacks were in the lowest quarter academically of the class year.

Need a rocket scientist ? I was actually told by one of my teachers, but I didn't need his information.

What can you do? I thought you just said you had been drummed into the ground and defeated by AA for forty years.
I can play 4 musical instruments, all on a professional level - Mandolin, Violin, Harmonica, Guitar. I also do professional level graphic art (drawings and paintings), have written hundreds of poems, and one movie script.

I am not responsible for your inferiority complex bro
Actually I rather have a SUPERIORITY complex. If you could what I can do, you maybe would have one too.
No you don't have a superiority complex -- all you do is whine and cry like a bitch....go find a couch to faint on while you clutch your pearls, diva
Democratic-Diva-Theater-criticism-and-pearl-clutching-in-the-Republics-CD1-endorsement-300x264.jpg

By the way, in the post I said that Trump should have stood by the guy and not had him fired

but these racists totally ignore the story and go on their usual "blacks are inferior -- but I'm not racist tho" routine.

No you don't have a superiority complex -- all you do is whine and cry like a bitch....go find a couch to faint on while you clutch your pearls, diva
I'm superior to YOU. Because I can do 4 times over what surveys show 90% of people would like to be able to do. (and you ?) one of those 90% ? :laugh:

For 40 years? It all sounds pretty desperate. And totally fabricated.
No one KNOWS if they are turned down for a job or a college because of AA.
Sure they do. Of 33 graduate students, 25 apply for assistantships. Of that 25, only 8 are given - to the only blacks who applied, all non-blacks denied. And those 8 blacks were in the lowest quarter academically of the class year.

Need a rocket scientist ? I was actually told by one of my teachers, but I didn't need his information.
And that was the end of your college career? End of all your hopes for success?
I'm still not getting how that one lost spot ruined so many people's lives.

By the way, in the post I said that Trump should have stood by the guy and not had him fired

but these racists totally ignore the story and go on their usual "blacks are inferior -- but I'm not racist tho" routine.
It depends on the blacks. Now take Chuck Berry, Mississippi John Hurt, and Jimi Hendrix. They were superior, and I love their songs. I ought to know, since I worked hard at getting to be able to play them (on the guitar).

If you had been there, you would have seen 17 non-black assistantship applicants drop out of that graduate school. Assistantships are awesome. They cover living expenses + tuition. It is a make it or break it thing.

After that, I went on to learn a trade working in machine shops and high tech companies, and I also played the guitar in nightclubs for 9 years, but I should have and would have, gotten one of those assistantships, if it would have been on qualifications. My teacher told me I was in the top 5. "Superior" :biggrin:

Trump speechwriter fired amid scrutiny of appearance with white nationalists

So this past week, the White House had to fire one of its speech writers, Darren Beattie, when the liberal media discovered he appeared at an event alongside of white supremacists. What's the big deal here? This doesn't exactly make Beattie himself a white supremacists just because he attended an event with white supremacist speakers.

Peter Brimelow, founder of the anti-immigrant website Vdare.com, is a "white nationalist" and "regularly publishes works by white supremacists, anti-Semites, and others on the radical right," claims the terrorist group SPLC. Beattie himself is not overtly racist -- the fact he wrote his doctoral thesis on Martin Heidegger, who was a member of the Nazi Party in Germany doesn't make him a Nazi sympathizer. Beattie has called Heidegger's Nazi affiliation "highly troublesome" but maintained that his work is worthy of scholarly attention.

In this case, the white house may have panicked and moved to fire Beattie, instead of standing by him and pushing back against the racist media.
The media did not fire this guy your pres did! I guess your pres. is supporting the media now! Who knows the guy contradicts himself daily

Trump speechwriter fired amid scrutiny of appearance with white nationalists

So this past week, the White House had to fire one of its speech writers, Darren Beattie, when the liberal media discovered he appeared at an event alongside of white supremacists. What's the big deal here? This doesn't exactly make Beattie himself a white supremacists just because he attended an event with white supremacist speakers.

Peter Brimelow, founder of the anti-immigrant website Vdare.com, is a "white nationalist" and "regularly publishes works by white supremacists, anti-Semites, and others on the radical right," claims the terrorist group SPLC. Beattie himself is not overtly racist -- the fact he wrote his doctoral thesis on Martin Heidegger, who was a member of the Nazi Party in Germany doesn't make him a Nazi sympathizer. Beattie has called Heidegger's Nazi affiliation "highly troublesome" but maintained that his work is worthy of scholarly attention.

In this case, the white house may have panicked and moved to fire Beattie, instead of standing by him and pushing back against the racist media.

Maxine Waters appears with Louis Farrakhan all the time as he rants and raves about white devils and vermin Jews.

So what is the big deal here?

5b6cca016f500%255B1%255D.jpeg

How do you lose a college career because a historically oppressed segment of society can no longer legally be historically oppressed?

and I am still waiting for you to provide me evidence of white people being exterminated due to the fact that this country now has to live up to the constitutional clause of "equal protection under the law"

Why do you feel any institutionalized discrimination black people suffered is no big deal and they should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps

But any efforts at eliminating that institutional racism means whites are being exterminated?
The country is not living up to the constitutional clause of "equal protection under the law". It is violating that. It is also violating the 1964 civil rights act, every time it enacts an affirmative action program, discriminating against whites.

And stop pretending. You're not "waiting' for anything. I already posted what you need to now. No need to repeat.

As for institutionalized discrimination that black people suffered, that was over 50 years ago. Since then, it is whites who have suffered "institutionalized discrimination". And it is Affirmative Action which is that institution.

As for whites being "exterminated', we don't have to talk about that. All that is necessary for this discussion, is that whites are being victimized (by racial discrimination)

What can you do? I thought you just said you had been drummed into the ground and defeated by AA for forty years.
I can play 4 musical instruments, all on a professional level - Mandolin, Violin, Harmonica, Guitar. I also do professional level graphic art (drawings and paintings), have written hundreds of poems, and one movie script.
Well, there! Not getting that assistantship didn't slow you down much!
I love mandolin, btw. Carry on.

If you had been there, you would have seen 17 non-black assistantship applicants drop out of that graduate school. Assistantships are awesome. They cover living expenses + tuition. It is a make it or break it thing.

After that, I went on to learn a trade working in machine shops and high tech companies, and I also played the guitar in nightclubs for 9 years, but I should have and would have, gotten one of those assistantships, if it would have been on qualifications. My teacher told me I was in the top 5. "Superior" :biggrin:
So people dropped out of graduate school because of oppression against whites?

I dropped out of getting a masters because of not wanting to go to school anymore...who knew I could have blamed it on something else

Forum List

Back